Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Cars 2: The Video Game - Nintendo DS
Format: Video Game|Change

on March 6, 2017
My big problem with this game is that it has a spy camera that requires QR codes. Those are the square codes that you have to take a picture of in order in unlock new characters. There is no option in this game to type in numbers or "spy codes" as I have seen others do on the internet. This game will only use the spy camera (using a DSi). He tried it in his 3DS, but there is no difference. Still needs QR codes for spy camera. I have spent hours trying to find QR codes online and no one seems to know any more about this than I do. I am starting to think that the codes are not online, that they were on the backs of Disney products sold in stores back when the movie came out. I am frustrated that he cannot play all the characters just because of a spy camera and QR codes. Why doesn't it allow the typing in of codes? I wonder if that's only for the version made for the 3ds.
on November 27, 2016
My son plays this game a lot!! He accidently left it in his pocket, and it got washed. I took it out if the washer and Jett it air dry for a few, and then he tested it out like 10 min later. It still worked. We were shocked!!
on June 2, 2017
Great product just as described. Received quick and had no issues
on November 17, 2015
My grandson loves his game. Couldn't put it down for weeks. He still plays this daily. Great game for an 5/6 year old
on April 20, 2017
pretty fun game
on December 1, 2011
I purchased this game for my son's 5th birthday. It arrived in a timely fashion and the entire process was smooth. He loved the movie and wanted the game really bad so I gave it a try. He loves the racing part of the game where its not in the story mode. He finds the story mode to be a bit difficult for him... I even tried to play it myself and had to try more than a few times to understand it. The are still parts of the game that he loves but he may just have to wait until he understands it better to play the story mode. Overall... its fun in some areas of the game, but kids might need to be a little bit older to understand how to play the other modes :)
on November 28, 2015
My son loves the games because of the characters. so I got them for his birthday he was happy.
on June 13, 2017
no issue with product or delivery
on June 11, 2014
My children are big fans of the movie, and asked me for this game specifically. I was not disappointed. Very fun and life life. If your kids like the movie and the characters, then they will enjoy this game as well. I highly recommend this game for kids.
on December 27, 2013
I got this for my 4 year old and he has been playing it all the time. Its a very simple game play and easy for him to play on his own. Don't expect any super high quality graphics but good for what i expected.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.