Hill Climb Racing 2 Vehicles Review HPC Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18_gno

Cars 2: The Video Game - Nintendo DS
Format: Video Game|Change

on November 27, 2016
My son plays this game a lot!! He accidently left it in his pocket, and it got washed. I took it out if the washer and Jett it air dry for a few, and then he tested it out like 10 min later. It still worked. We were shocked!!
on June 2, 2017
Great product just as described. Received quick and had no issues
on November 17, 2015
My grandson loves his game. Couldn't put it down for weeks. He still plays this daily. Great game for an 5/6 year old
on April 20, 2017
pretty fun game
on December 1, 2011
I purchased this game for my son's 5th birthday. It arrived in a timely fashion and the entire process was smooth. He loved the movie and wanted the game really bad so I gave it a try. He loves the racing part of the game where its not in the story mode. He finds the story mode to be a bit difficult for him... I even tried to play it myself and had to try more than a few times to understand it. The are still parts of the game that he loves but he may just have to wait until he understands it better to play the story mode. Overall... its fun in some areas of the game, but kids might need to be a little bit older to understand how to play the other modes :)
on November 9, 2015
Awesome
on August 9, 2013
Now our grandson will have no problem keeping busy when it is so cold this winter nd he will be so busy with all of his friends.
on June 13, 2017
no issue with product or delivery
on February 17, 2015
My 5 year old plays this and he likes it. It doesn't seem like there are a lot of levels/options, but he says he likes it ok.
on December 26, 2017
perfect gift
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.