Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Limited time offer Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts Book House Cleaning henriettalacks henriettalacks henriettalacks  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Format: Video Game|Change

Showing 1-10 of 114 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 133 reviews
on March 6, 2017
My big problem with this game is that it has a spy camera that requires QR codes. Those are the square codes that you have to take a picture of in order in unlock new characters. There is no option in this game to type in numbers or "spy codes" as I have seen others do on the internet. This game will only use the spy camera (using a DSi). He tried it in his 3DS, but there is no difference. Still needs QR codes for spy camera. I have spent hours trying to find QR codes online and no one seems to know any more about this than I do. I am starting to think that the codes are not online, that they were on the backs of Disney products sold in stores back when the movie came out. I am frustrated that he cannot play all the characters just because of a spy camera and QR codes. Why doesn't it allow the typing in of codes? I wonder if that's only for the version made for the 3ds.
on April 20, 2017
pretty fun game
on May 4, 2012
My 4-year-old son loves this game and is able to get through the levels in this game with no problem. In fact, he would play this game all day, if he was allowed to. My 9-year-old daughter also likes this game so it technically isn't just for younger boys. Would recommend this game definitely!!
on September 25, 2013
Bought this game for my son, but I had to play it first as the game is awesome.

Though we have completed the missions it is still fun to retry them again
on January 14, 2015
Now here's a game that is very fun and quite entertaining!
When I played the first level, I could tell it was going to be really cool! The graphics are super duper, the surrounding area is really neat, and, you can play Mater and Lighting Mcqueen. and more!

This game is so awesome!
on November 27, 2016
My son plays this game a lot!! He accidently left it in his pocket, and it got washed. I took it out if the washer and Jett it air dry for a few, and then he tested it out like 10 min later. It still worked. We were shocked!!
on April 25, 2016
This was purchased for my son for his 4th birthday gift. Even though it's for him, I have found myself playing a few levels to help him out. He just wants to race, but the story mode is nice for older children (and their parents).
on December 15, 2011
I am very pleased with the purchase of Cars 2 Nintendo DS Game. This was a gift for my nephew's 5th birthday. He was very excited. I have no complaints about shipping.
on December 14, 2011
This game is addicting! My 8 yo loves it, and has played through it at least once already. He was very proud of himself when he beat it all by himself. :)
on January 15, 2013
My grandson was very happy to receive this game at Christmas. I had purchased a new battery and charger also for his Nintendo DS and he was able to play this game right away at Christmas. He was a very happy camper! Loved the game!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.