Oil month Automotive Spring Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now TG18PP_gno

Cars 2: The Video Game - Nintendo DS
Format: Video Game|Change

on March 6, 2017
My big problem with this game is that it has a spy camera that requires QR codes. Those are the square codes that you have to take a picture of in order in unlock new characters. There is no option in this game to type in numbers or "spy codes" as I have seen others do on the internet. This game will only use the spy camera (using a DSi). He tried it in his 3DS, but there is no difference. Still needs QR codes for spy camera. I have spent hours trying to find QR codes online and no one seems to know any more about this than I do. I am starting to think that the codes are not online, that they were on the backs of Disney products sold in stores back when the movie came out. I am frustrated that he cannot play all the characters just because of a spy camera and QR codes. Why doesn't it allow the typing in of codes? I wonder if that's only for the version made for the 3ds.
on April 25, 2016
This was purchased for my son for his 4th birthday gift. Even though it's for him, I have found myself playing a few levels to help him out. He just wants to race, but the story mode is nice for older children (and their parents).
on January 14, 2015
Now here's a game that is very fun and quite entertaining!
When I played the first level, I could tell it was going to be really cool! The graphics are super duper, the surrounding area is really neat, and, you can play Mater and Lighting Mcqueen. and more!

This game is so awesome!
on November 27, 2016
My son plays this game a lot!! He accidently left it in his pocket, and it got washed. I took it out if the washer and Jett it air dry for a few, and then he tested it out like 10 min later. It still worked. We were shocked!!
on February 26, 2018
There was a problem with de address and the selling didn't concrete
on June 2, 2017
Great product just as described. Received quick and had no issues
on August 4, 2011
This game was purchased for my 7-year-old grandson. He loves it!!! It is easy enough for him to play yet is still challanging enough to keep him interested. He is crazy about Cars and has all five of the Cars games in several different systems but this is his favorite. Of course, it is still fairly new, but wow, does he love it!!!
on November 17, 2015
My grandson loves his game. Couldn't put it down for weeks. He still plays this daily. Great game for an 5/6 year old
on December 1, 2011
I purchased this game for my son's 5th birthday. It arrived in a timely fashion and the entire process was smooth. He loved the movie and wanted the game really bad so I gave it a try. He loves the racing part of the game where its not in the story mode. He finds the story mode to be a bit difficult for him... I even tried to play it myself and had to try more than a few times to understand it. The are still parts of the game that he loves but he may just have to wait until he understands it better to play the story mode. Overall... its fun in some areas of the game, but kids might need to be a little bit older to understand how to play the other modes :)
on August 22, 2016
Percent condition-as described- timely
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.