Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Cars 2: The Video Game - Nintendo DS
Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

Format: Video Game|Change

on May 4, 2012
My 4-year-old son loves this game and is able to get through the levels in this game with no problem. In fact, he would play this game all day, if he was allowed to. My 9-year-old daughter also likes this game so it technically isn't just for younger boys. Would recommend this game definitely!!
on September 25, 2013
Bought this game for my son, but I had to play it first as the game is awesome.

Though we have completed the missions it is still fun to retry them again
on July 18, 2011
If you've been hearing the raving reviews for the Cars 2 console games and are hoping for the same experience on your DS, you will find yourself sorely let down. Cars 2 for the DS feels slapped together, with a repetitive story mode that cuts so much from the movie that it doesn't even make any sense for those who haven't seen the film. The regular racing mode, while well-controlled and providing an opportunity to play as loved characters, is glitched and the voices get annoying extremely fast. Older fans will get bored and younger fans will get frustrated.
on January 14, 2015
Now here's a game that is very fun and quite entertaining!
When I played the first level, I could tell it was going to be really cool! The graphics are super duper, the surrounding area is really neat, and, you can play Mater and Lighting Mcqueen. and more!

This game is so awesome!
on August 13, 2013
I purchased this for my 5 year old son and he loves it! I am glad that I made this purchase.
on December 27, 2013
I got this for my 4 year old and he has been playing it all the time. Its a very simple game play and easy for him to play on his own. Don't expect any super high quality graphics but good for what i expected.
on April 25, 2016
This was purchased for my son for his 4th birthday gift. Even though it's for him, I have found myself playing a few levels to help him out. He just wants to race, but the story mode is nice for older children (and their parents).
on September 4, 2013
the game is fun, but i found it at times a bit hard to control. the graphics are not great but are good. for some it might just be better to buy the 3DS version of this game, for the better graphics and gameplay. but over all, a nice addition to my collection.
on June 11, 2014
My children are big fans of the movie, and asked me for this game specifically. I was not disappointed. Very fun and life life. If your kids like the movie and the characters, then they will enjoy this game as well. I highly recommend this game for kids.
on July 30, 2014
I thought my 7yr old son would like but he seemed to get bored with it after a day or two. Maybe it wasn't challenging enough. Kids, what can I say. I guess for the price its not bad compared to other games out there.