Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Format: Video Game|Change

Showing 1-10 of 116 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 135 reviews
on March 6, 2017
My big problem with this game is that it has a spy camera that requires QR codes. Those are the square codes that you have to take a picture of in order in unlock new characters. There is no option in this game to type in numbers or "spy codes" as I have seen others do on the internet. This game will only use the spy camera (using a DSi). He tried it in his 3DS, but there is no difference. Still needs QR codes for spy camera. I have spent hours trying to find QR codes online and no one seems to know any more about this than I do. I am starting to think that the codes are not online, that they were on the backs of Disney products sold in stores back when the movie came out. I am frustrated that he cannot play all the characters just because of a spy camera and QR codes. Why doesn't it allow the typing in of codes? I wonder if that's only for the version made for the 3ds.
on September 25, 2013
Bought this game for my son, but I had to play it first as the game is awesome.

Though we have completed the missions it is still fun to retry them again
on November 27, 2016
My son plays this game a lot!! He accidently left it in his pocket, and it got washed. I took it out if the washer and Jett it air dry for a few, and then he tested it out like 10 min later. It still worked. We were shocked!!
on June 2, 2017
Great product just as described. Received quick and had no issues
on January 14, 2015
Now here's a game that is very fun and quite entertaining!
When I played the first level, I could tell it was going to be really cool! The graphics are super duper, the surrounding area is really neat, and, you can play Mater and Lighting Mcqueen. and more!

This game is so awesome!
on April 25, 2016
This was purchased for my son for his 4th birthday gift. Even though it's for him, I have found myself playing a few levels to help him out. He just wants to race, but the story mode is nice for older children (and their parents).
on November 17, 2015
My grandson loves his game. Couldn't put it down for weeks. He still plays this daily. Great game for an 5/6 year old
on April 20, 2017
pretty fun game
on December 1, 2011
I purchased this game for my son's 5th birthday. It arrived in a timely fashion and the entire process was smooth. He loved the movie and wanted the game really bad so I gave it a try. He loves the racing part of the game where its not in the story mode. He finds the story mode to be a bit difficult for him... I even tried to play it myself and had to try more than a few times to understand it. The are still parts of the game that he loves but he may just have to wait until he understands it better to play the story mode. Overall... its fun in some areas of the game, but kids might need to be a little bit older to understand how to play the other modes :)
on November 28, 2015
My son loves the games because of the characters. so I got them for his birthday he was happy.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.