BCA Month Beauty Magazine Deals Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 5, 2012
For the previous review, if you read the title it says on it that you're getting the BLACK one so yes, I received the BLACK helmet, as pictured by the previous reviewer. In all honesty, I think it's cooler looking than the red one anyway. Regardless, I was more concerned about the fit and safety than the cosmetic appearance and I will say that it fits perfectly on my 2 year old's head. He was incredibly excited to put it on and wear it around. The construction is solid but still comfortable and the bonus bell is cute and functional. Definitely not a bad choice for your child's first helmet.
on September 6, 2012
The helmet is cool and the bell also. The only thing is that nowhere was written for which age it is and for my little 2 years old son it is just too big :( So choose another helmet if your little one is younger then 3 years...
on January 7, 2013
my kid loves it. and its design can be used for skiing, skating too.
Not sure if its approved for that, but we use it for general head protection for our 3 year old.
bicycling, skating scootering etc,.
a regular bike helmet looks goofy snowboarding.
on December 26, 2012
The helmet was not adjustable and did not fit the head of my son whom it was purchased for. The description did not include age bracket and it was not clear until the helmet was received that 'toddler' meant 3+ years... Helmet will be ok to wear in 1.5 years....
on November 26, 2012
Product arrived quickly. My 3 year old and 19 month old grandsons love the Disney Cars motif. I bought helmet to go with a toddler balance bike but have not had opportunity to teach them to ride.
on January 8, 2013
I thought it would be a fight to have my Grandson wear his helmet but he loved this with Lightning McQueen. He was running the house with just the helmet on. Too funny!
on August 4, 2012
The helmet is just what I expected,but it did not come with a bell. The bell was a bonus since I mainly wanted the helmet, but a little disappointing.
on January 28, 2013
Got this helmet for my 4,5 year old son and it fits him good. He loves the bell! Would recommend this product.
on December 13, 2012
Purchased this for my god son for Christmas, he's a big Cars fan. I know he'll be excited to receive it.
on May 9, 2013
It fit my boy head perfect and he likes it very much it is very confortable and from good quality

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.