Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis hots Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 98 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 120 reviews
on August 16, 2013
My four year old son loves the game...in fact, we made the error of giving him this gift early on in the gift opening portion of his birthday party, and after opening every other gift, he would ask "can we play the Cars game now???". Felt bed for the other attendees; lesson learned for the future, I suppose.

The games are very easy to pick up control-wise and it's fun for everyone to play. Even my 8 year old daughter's friend asks to play it when she comes over to visit. Well worth the money for this title and for anyone who enjoys the Mater's Tall Tales series.
on February 9, 2016
This game is complete junk. It kills me to say this because I'm buying it for a child, but even at that it disappoints him (and he's 3). Half the racing games you turn the remote, half of them you use the directional controls. It even seems to make the Wii itself work slower, and worse.

I've tried to give it a chance. I've tried to let it be what it is. But at $15 it's about $13 high.
on August 29, 2016
I bought this game for my 3 year old son. He loves it. The games are user friendly for him but the menu selections are not. There are too many selections to made before you can play the game but other than that the games are great. They are so many different games from racing to putting out a fire and much more .
on October 14, 2015
My 2 year old great-nephew picked this out one day when I was surfing Amazon. He loves it. My kids from age 2 to 10 all play it and have a ball. I've just ordered the wheels to go with it and anticipate more laughter and excitement. As the levels get harder the 2 year old needs help but the older kids enjoy helping him. I have already re-ordered as a birthday present for a great-grandson.
on September 14, 2014
This game is retarded. It's too hard, you can't be any popular character (you're some generic guy that doesn't even talk), and all of the voices are just carryovers from the shorts.
on June 4, 2011
There were a lot of fun games on this. A good mixture of driving, and non-driving, and unusual things to do. Had a hard time figuring how to get the games started the first time, and a few games had movements that we couldn't get right.Overall it was fun, and the animation was entertaining.
on January 12, 2011
this game is a bit slow to load between games but it does have a fun variety of games that my 5 year old can enjoy with the whole family. good tutorials before you start games that show you just what to do. unlike other driving games that we have used, this game requires you to back up and straighten out when you get stuck driving. Makeing a 3 point turn is a little difficult for my 5 year old to understand. There is also a game similar to a memory match game. And a game where you put out fire with a hose and lots more that we have yet to discover.
on December 20, 2013
the games are simple enough for the kids to enjoy, and the they like the stories. some of the driving games have bad response to the remote. and others, the instructions are pretty vague. also noticed graphics jitter.

but then again, this is just a kids game and not meant to be a video game masterpiece. we've had many good sessions with this game in small 10-15min doses. so there is a lot of (re)play-ability.
on July 15, 2013
My daughter loves the move "Cars" and loves Mater. She also loves watching "Mater's Tall Tales", so I figure I would give this a try. She loves it. Some areas seem a bit more challenging than others, and others not so much, so if it is a bit more challenging, I help my daughter with that part, and she enjoys playing, weather I help her or not. There is a story mode and a free play mode. The first level is when Mater is a fire truck.
on November 2, 2015
My son (5) loved playing this game when he got it but beat it after the first few weeks and lost interest

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.