2 in 1 Carseat Canopy and Nursing Cover Up with Peekaboo Opening | Large Infant Car Seat Canopy for Girl or Boy | Best Baby Shower Gift for Breastfeeding Moms | Chevron Pattern with Navy Blue Minky
- OUR CUSTOMERS SAY our Peekaboo Carseat Canopy covers their baby from mild wind, cool and warm weather, bugs, germs, strangers, and more!
- DOES YOUR BABY SLEEP IN THEIR CAR SEAT? Our cute Car Seat Canopies give infants a darker, cozier environment to nap in allowing you to travel around to the store, restaurants, and wherever else you go.
- NEVER COMPROMISE YOUR BABY'S SAFETY again by throwing a blanket over their carrier. Our unique Peekaboo Opening snaps AROUND the handle so you can always maintain a firm grip while toting your child from place to place.
- NURSING YOUR BABY IN PUBLIC no longer has to be a burden. The Peekaboo Opening gives breastfeeding mothers modest coverage while nursing. Just remove the Car Seat Cover from the car seat and wear it like a bib! Check out the images to see how easy it is.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE- It's not just hype. Read our REAL reviews and see what mothers are saying about Kids N' Such. We are known for having top premium products AND customer service.
Frequently bought together
Featured items you may like
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Kids N' Such Premium Carseat Canopy Cover and Nursing Cover
OUR CUSTOMERS SAY our Carseat Canopy covers their baby from wind, cool weather, warm weather, bugs, germs, strangers' fingers, and more!
DOES YOUR BABY SLEEP IN THEIR CAR SEAT? Our cute Car Seat Canopies gives infants a darker, cozier environment to sleep in allowing you to travel around to the mall, restaurants, and wherever else you run errands.
NEVER COMPROMISE YOUR BABY'S SAFETY again by throwing a blanket over their carrier. Our unique Peekaboo Opening snaps AROUND the handle so you can always maintain a firm grip while toting your child from place to place. See how by looking at our images!
NURSING YOUR BABY IN PUBLIC no longer has to be a burden. The Peekaboo Opening gives breastfeeding mothers another 2 in 1 baby accessory that will provide modest coverage while nursing. Just remove the Car Seat Cover from the car seat and wear it like a bib! Check out the images to see how easy it is.
Each Carseat Cover provides umbrella-like protection against:
-Sunshine or bright lights
-Airborne substances like dirt, sand, and dust
Unlike other carrier covers, the Kids N' Such Carrier Cover comes with a Peekaboo Opening that adds additional safety, comfort, and convenience to the traditional canopy design.
Peekaboo Opening Benefits
EMERGENCY NURSING BLANKET: Remove the Cover from the baby carrier and snap it around mommy like a bib to provide modest protection while breastfeeding.
PEEKABOO: The snaps allow you to quickly peek in on your baby without having to lift the cover all the way up, keeping them sound asleep.
SAFETY FIRST: No folding or removing the Cover when it's not being used. Simply snap the Cover behind the handle and still maintain full access to the carrier handle.
It's not just hype. Read below and see what our customers say about Kids N' Such.
Compare with similar items
Your child's safety is our top priorty. Do not leave your child covered while they are unattended. Remove the cover before you place a child into a vehicle. Keep the cover and car seat away from any heat source.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update: the seller suggested that the tag was incorrect and that the canopy can in fact be washed in a regular washing machine. Problem solved.
1) with the slightest of wind, canopy flips up from the back and becomes useless and difficult to constantly readjust; weight would help a bit;
2) the Velcro straps fall to the sides of the car seat handle causing the canopy to sag;
3) the “minky” interior material is not breathable, and on warm days causes my daughter to overheat.
I have yet to wash the canopy to see how durable this canopy is but worry based on other reviews.
I really wish it was longer to be able to at least tuck in the back end under the canopy of the car seat to keep it from flying in the wind. I also with the straps to strap to the car seat was offered on the underside as well.. not just the top. It’s quite annoying when trying to carry the baby in the car seat but you want the cover not covered the baby right then and there. Makes it kinda hard. And the cover kinda sags a little bit on the car seat.
I mean over all it’s nice.. but most certainly could be better. The underside is really soft. The cover is rather short on the back end that covers the canopy area... and the straps could be offered on both the underside and top side for more versatility.