Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Noah Gundersen PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 78 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 84 reviews
on August 22, 2016
These are pretty good but would be great if there was a picture of the item/ animal to further illustrate the word. Good for older kids who know how to read, not youngsters.
on May 22, 2013
there are some we just kept out because she's too young at 18 months but without a lot of practice she's using several signs and even asks for 'cards cards' when we have our reading time. watching her sign 'more' 'ball' 'thank you' over and over is worth it :)
signing was our first communication for a while with 'milk' 'sleep' and 'eat'. it really changes things when you can communicate with or without words. she's a chatter box now though!
on July 21, 2015
Great price
on December 16, 2014
Wonderful Introduction.
on December 28, 2015
Great product but very hard to understand exactly how the movements go. It's a movement on a card, so what do you expect? You tube is a great helper so that I can make notes on the card myself after watching it.
on August 24, 2015
Love these, my son and I go over them everyday, I really like that they have a clear picture of the kids on the front of the card, so that he can see exactly what the movement is for the sign! I am learning right along with him!!!
on February 13, 2016
Even though my daughter is only six months, I have started learning myself so that she is able to communicate with me while we are working on her first words.
on May 19, 2017
Great ☺ . I love it .
on August 31, 2013
I was disappointed in some of the visuals. Somewhat difficult to see what the signs should look like. I prefer photographs to cartoons. My son, who loves flash cards, showed no interest in these.
on September 28, 2011
I ordered this to use with our home education and we are loving the cards. They are easy to understand and my girls love the pictures. We post a new card every week and then practice the sign of the week everyday.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question