- Product Dimensions: 4.5 x 1.4 x 1 inches ; 1.4 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B0011WYMI2
- Item model number: MG-88
- Average Customer Review: 203 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #12,153 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $2.99 shipping
Carson Lighted MagniGrip 4.5x LED Lighted Magnifier with Precision Tweezers (MG-88)
|Price:||$9.59 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$3.40 (26%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- LED lighted tweezers and magnifier (button cell batteries included)
- 4.5 x power magnification (1.2-Inch lens)
- Perfect for all those little "jobs"
- Great for hobbies and crafts and getting out those hard to get at splinters
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The MG-88 MagniGrip from Carson Optical is a compact 4.5x Magnifier with attached fine-point tweezers and bright LED light. This Magnifier/tweezers combo is perfect for all those "little" jobs... when you need an extra hand! It is extremely lightweight and can be used as an aid for everything from hobbies and crafts to getting out that pesky splinter. At Carson, we strive to make sure our customers are 100% satisfied with the quality of our magnifiers. We are so confident in our magnifiers that we back them with a Lifetime Limited Warranty! Carson will repair or replace your magnifier if it is found to have manufacturing defects in materials or workmanship. Please contact Carson for additional warranty details.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
However, the LED light never worked from the moment I got them. In OK lighting of a bathroom, IMHO you really don't need a light anyway, but I paid extra to have a light that never worked. For that small of a price, and since they are still useful, I didn't return them.