Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
3 Year Portable Electronic Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Carson MicroBrite Plus LED Lighted Pocket Microscope
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$15.90 (27%)|
|Light Source type||LED|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||3.5 x 1 x 2 inches|
|Item Weight||0.08 Kilograms|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Multi-Pack: Includes 4 units of the MicroBrite Plus 60x-120x Power Pocket Microscope
- LED Lighted with Aspheric Internal Lens System
- Compact, Lightweight and Portable Design
- Each microscope uses 1 AA Battery (not included)
- Backed by Carson's Limited Lifetime Warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Why Choose an Aspherical Lens System?
When using an 'aspheric lens', the light rays converge at a single focal point resulting in a more sharp, clear and distortion-free image.
For Best Results:
- Place the base of the microscope flush against a flat viewing surface
- Ensure the LED lighting is switched on
- Start focusing on the lowest magnification setting (60x)
- Once you have a clear view of your subject, increase the magnification to your desired level (you may need to slightly adjust the focus again slightly)
A note on using the MicroBrite Plus in the field: Due to high magnification, the focal distance of the MicroBrite Plus is very short (maximum of 2mm past the acrylic base). It is not possible to focus on subjects beyond this focal distance. Looking at larger, three dimensional objects or objects that are not on a flat surface takes practice and a steady hand, especially since small movements are exaggerated with higher magnification. This is why we recommend viewing flatter objects on a flat surface, especially when first using this microscope.
|MicroBrite Plus||PocketMicro||MicroMax LED||MicroFlip||MicroMini|
|Magnification Range||60x - 120x||20x - 60x||60x - 75x||100x - 250x||20x|
|Aspheric Lens System||✓||✓||-||✓||-|
|Dimensions||2.3" x 1.2" x 3.7"||1.1" x 1.9" x 3.9"||1.3" x 0.8" x 3.5"||2.4" x 1.25" x 4.25"||1.5'' x 0.9'' x 1.7''|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
couple helpful tips:
Turn your fans off - stop all air movement while you check your plants, makes it so much easier to make the small adjustments you need to see clearly if you plant isn't dancing under the thing.
Don't get frustrated or think you are doing something wrong - it'll take you probably 10 minutes the first time you try to use this to find what you are looking for, it gets a lot easier really fast as you get used to using these. They are a great value and you get 4 of them, so when you throw one in a fit of rage 'cause you can't get it to focus - you have a replacement already....not that I would personally do this...I did it twice :)
It doesn't come with the lanyard so we will need to find some before hitting the trail. I love that they don't have to share these like we share our binoculars. Will have to order some slides to see how well they work. If that's a success, we plan to order a set for Grandma's classroom. I bet her students would enjoy them, too.