Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Just Dance 2018 Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 15, 2017
I have watched this movie over 7 times. I LOVE IT!!
I love that it shows young men who have a hard life and their ability to overcome struggles without making them all gangsters and thugs. There's hardly any violence in this movie either. They show drugs and money exchanging hands but you can't really tell what it is unless you're aware of that kind of thing.
on April 17, 2017
the film was excellent and fulfilled my expectations.
on February 15, 2016
This is a great movie showing the influence of a strong coach. Coach Carter was brought in to turn a basketball team to win. Little did the team know that Coach Carter was going to stick with his standards, and when the basketball team realizes that they actually have to attend class, it is a "wake up call" to both the students and the parents. We need more Coach Carters in our schools. Excellent movie and well written.
on November 9, 2017
Very good, I loved.
on March 31, 2017
nice
on March 1, 2015
I purchaced the movie after recently seeing much of it on tv. We wanted to watch it with my teen grand daughters which we did. Even though we do not use some of the language that was in the movie it taught many good life lessons and what is important to be successful. The directing, acting, and filming was very good. Academics and sports are both important in a student's life. The movie showed the importance of both. I would recommend this movie to all inspite of the language.
on June 5, 2014
Really enjoyed this movie. Never give up and always look for the best in people, especially younger people seeking direction. Coach Carter and Samuel L. Jackson really hit the nail on the head in inspiring our young people to give their best and don't always expect to be first but know that they were good enough to be first. Great inspirational movie. Couldn't stop watching until all the way through! Do yourself a favor and watch it. You will also like Lean On Me and Freedom Writers, all with the same type of scenarios.