2 Year Portable Electronic Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Carterjett Compatible with Apple Watch Band 42mm 44mm Nylon Olive iWatch Bands Replacement Strap Durable Dark Gray Adapters Military-Style Buckle for Series 5 Series 4 3 2 1 (42 44 S/M/L Army Green)
|Price:||$21.99 FREE Shipping on your first order. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$3.00 (12%)|
- NO SHARP EDGES, NOT STIFF OR SCRATCHY; Carterjett durable woven nylon bands are soft, breathable, flexible and water resistant; Inspired by military bands, these rugged watch straps are built tough yet comfortable for all day wearing
- SUPERIOR ADAPTERS FOR GREATER SECURITY; Our matte gray steel adapters have NO screws and are permanently attached to the wristbands (unlike others). No tools required, no loose or lost screws, no spring bars popping out! No worrying about the safety of your iWatch
- SIZE MATTERS! Our 42mm/44mm S/M/L is recommended for men and women with 5.5- 8” wrists (small, medium, large). Tuck excess “Military-style” or trim and heat seal for a custom fit; Compatible with New iWatch Series 5 Series 4 3 2 1 Nike+ Sport Edition Hermes All 2015-2019
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE; Carterjett offers unique, high quality replacement Smart Watch accessories, USA based customer service with quick response times and hassle free returns and exchanges; Contact us if there ís any problem and we’ll fix it!
- RUGGED, STYLISH AND VERSATILE; Perfect for sports and outdoors, activity tracking or as a fashion accessory; Get premium quality at a fraction of the cost with an original Carterjett Army Green Nylon iwatch replacement strap. Add To Cart Now!
Frequently bought together
Featured items you may like
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Carterjett is a team of artists based in Las Vegas. We stay up late discovering and designing high quality accessories for your Apple products. No copycats or knockoffs here! We take great care with every detail. We care about our products and we care about our customers!
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is just what I've been looking for! I've been trying to find a replacement Apple Watch band for my husband, for a couple of months. He must have a huge wrist because I've tried multiple aftermarket bands and this is the first that fits him! He didn't want the XL band from Apple, because it costs $50 and you have to buy it separately from the watch. Annoying!
He absolutely loves the Carterjett band. I think he has a 9+ inch wrist and there's room to spare! We got a nice email with instructions on how to tuck the excess band, which were very helpful. Right now he's into the "Charlie" tuck but he may custom size it by cutting and searing the edge. I think he just wants to try that method out cuz he he's a man who likes to play with fire.
The band itself is really comfortable and it looks great. The adapters fit well. It has a buckle closure which he likes better than the pin one on the Apple band. The overall quality is great.
What a cool idea. So nice that you are making bands for the big boys! My husband said it's the best gift I've given him in a long time. I'd buy more if there were color options.
Here’s a picture is of the Carterjett XXL Nato next to the M/L Apple Sport band to show the comparison. Looks like it would fit anyone because it has lots of holes.
I highly recommend this, especially if you have a really big wrist.
-The item is very light weight.
-Seems to be made well. With metal hardware and sturdy nylon.
-Should fit even the largest wrists very well. I have an Apple Watch Nike Sport band that I use the next to the last hole on and this band has so much left over that it actually hangs out above the top of the watch.
What I didn't like:
-After submerging for about a minute under the water in the sink. It had taken most of the rest of the day to completely dry. The way I see it. It doesn't pass the "waterproof" test.
-Inside of the band is just a bit scratchy. Not enough to annoy me. But I thought I should mention it for those with very sensitive skin.
If you can live with the shortcomings listed above. I think this band is a good alternative to the $50 Apple OEM watch bands. However It didn't really meet my needs.
I wore it daily for sports, swimming, showers and only took off to charge. Attachment was flush and strong, no discomfort, no flaking on the metal or fraying of the nylon and dried relatively fast.
*This broke while i was wearing it, while in a basic pushup position and the piece snapped under the stress. i will say i was happy that it broke before/without damage my watch, so that is a positive from it. I bought 2, so i will now be using the other, hopefully it will last a bit longer.
For actually wearing the band, they have an image showing you how above, or you can just google how to wear a NATO watch band. It’s very easy.
Photo 1: The connection to the watch is very secure, but the size definitely matters. Pictured is a 32mm band connected to a 42mm watch. The band’s fixings are slightly too small, but again, it is a secure connection and not loose at all. Make sure you’re picking the correct size.
Photo 2: Front side of the band. Neat stitching, fabric is breathable, uniformly colored. The buckles are an anodized metal.
Photo 3: Back side of the band. There are three fabric folds that have been stitched and melted.
Photos 4 & 5: The top and bottom band folds. The ends have been filed down slightly to soften them. When you first recive it, the ends are hard and irritating to the skin. Definitely make sure you have a nail file on hand to soften them- it took about ten minutes to do.
Photo 6: The buckle. The metal parts are anodized and scratch easily, but the color beneath isn't that much different anyway.
Photo 7: The entire watch and attached band. Pictures is the 42mm watch connected to a 32mm band, with a length of 5-7 inches.
Top international reviews
Update. They sent a new replacement band. Great customer service
Anyone who has a large wrist, this will definitely fir you.