We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Swiss Made watch with Cartier Calibre 8630 Swiss-automatic movement; Functions without a battery; Powers automatically with the movement of your arms
- Scratch-resistant-sapphire crystal; Case diameter: 42 mm
- Solid square stainless steel case with genuine black alligator leather strap
- Roman numeral silvered opaline-white dial; Luminous black-outlined sword-shaped hands; Stationary stainless steel bezel studded with eight screw accents; Chronograph functions with 12-hour, 30-minute, and 60-second subdials
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
- Product Dimensions: 15 x 14 x 10.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.9 pounds
- ASIN: B000FLRXMW
- Item model number: W20090X8
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 2, 2006
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Cartier|
|Dial window material type||Scratch resistant sapphire|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||41.3 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||15 millimeters|
|Band width||24 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Item weight||1.9 Pounds|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
Here's a tip, don't get the Two-Tone version just yet, get the SS and then get a jeweler to make you a custom 18Kt Gold bezel for it, and with the money you saved buy another watch (Hey, it's a $2,300 difference!)! That's what I did, and they only charged me $500 for the bezel and work including the gold bar on the deployant, how cool is that? Both are 18Kt Yellow Gold, but you can customize it to whatever you like, platinum, diamonds, rose gold, etc. It will still be cheaper than $2,300!
Overall, I love this watch, it's perfect for anything, casual, formal, etc. It's beefy, it stands out, and the dial is breathtaking! 5/5 for this piece of art!
The first is that the warranty is not through Cartier but through Amazon. Normally, these watches simply don't break down unless they are abused and/or not maintained properly. If a Cartier works correctly for a couple of weeks when new, it will more than likely work for a couple of years. I trust that Amazon will stand behind its warranty, just in case I need to use it.
The second exception is the price! I saved over $3000! While still expensive, I would be challenged to find a better looking and made watch for the price.
The watch is great and I get lots of compliments on it every time I put it on. It has never stopped working and keeps time real good. I think the value of this watch will go higher in near future.
I wish I knew how many of them were made worldwide.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought his exact watch on amazon 2 years ago, the watch broke sent it to cartier and they told me it was a FAKE! I am pissed!!!Published on June 20, 2014 by marc bregman
This one is a nice update for a classic Santos. However, for the price of this update I would also prefer a in-house manufactured movement or at least one from Frederique piguet... Read morePublished on June 7, 2011 by Val Cosmos
Great watch for the money that I paid Amazon. It was a great bargain!!Published on November 1, 2009 by Victor Maya