|Price:||$2,698.00 & FREE Shipping|
- Made in USA or Imported
- Square stainless steel watch featuring octagonal crown with blue cabochon and square dial with Roman numerals
- 20 mm stainless steel case with scratch-resistant sapphire dial window
- Swiss quartz movement with display
- Stainless steel bracelet with deployment-clasp closure
- Water resistant to 30 m (99 ft): In general, withstands splashes or brief immersion in water, but not suitable for swimming.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
New items from
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
A classic stainless steel band watch with mineral crystal, quartz movement caliber and water resistant up to 200M.
- Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 5.6 x 4.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.95 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000FLV8H8
- Item model number: W51008Q3
- Date first listed on Amazon: March 31, 2004
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Cartier|
|Dial window material type||Scratch resistant sapphire|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||20 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||6 millimeters|
|Band Material||Stainless steel|
|Band width||15 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Special features||Analog Display, Stationary bezel|
|Water resistant depth||99 Feet|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is an international purchase and thus can't refund. It's a bad lesson learned. Be very careful on th rating and when it says there is no manufacturer warantee, be extra causion.
Therefore if the watch breaks you will have to deal with Amazon and a 3rd party to repair it. NOT CARTIER!!!
I bought this CARTIER watch in Jan 2011 for my wife. It stopped working in July 2011. CARTIER said they can't help me, because I didn't buy it from an Authorized CARTIER dealer and did not have an "Official CARTIER Warranty Card.
It took 4 phone calls to Amazon to resolve this issue. (note: if you have problems with your watch. Contact the Amazon Watch and Jeweler group). But they finally connected me to the 3rd party company that will support the 2 year warranty.
So I'm now sending the watch off to be fixed and it will take 4 to 8 weeks to repair.
I would strongly suggest that you "ONLY" buy a CARTIER Watch from an "Authorized CARTIER Dealer". The savings is not worth the headache if you have to fix it.
I'm not happy with this purchase and would not have purchased this from Amazon knowing the before!!!
Most recent customer reviews
this is 2000USD+ item and they shipped the wrong item
paid for W51008q3 and got .... w51012q4
Big with gold...Read more