|Price:||$7,050.00 & FREE Shipping|
- Made in USA or Imported
- Round watch featuring logoed dial with Roman numeral markers, date window, and 60-second subdial
- 42 mm stainless steel case with antireflective-sapphire dial window
- Swiss automatic movement with analog display
- Stainless steel bracelet with deployment-clasp closure
- Water resistant to 30 m (99 ft): In general, withstands splashes or brief immersion in water, but not suitable for swimming.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
W7100015 Features: -Case material: Stainless steel.-Bracelet material: Stainless steel.-Automatic movement.-Scratch resistant sapphire crystal.-Water resistant up to 3 ATM/30m/99'.-Case diameter: 42mm.-Overall: 7" H x 5" W, 0.5 lb. Color/Finish: -Dial color: Silver. Dimensions: -Band width: 20mm. Collection: -Calibre collection. Warranty: -120 Year limited distributor warranty.
- Package Dimensions: 6.2 x 5.5 x 4.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B005EWP5KY
- Item model number: W7100015
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 17, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Cartier|
|Dial window material type||Anti reflective sapphire|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||42 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||10 millimeters|
|Band Material||Stainless steel|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||24 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Item weight||15.84 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||99 Feet|
Top customer reviews
I gave it a 3 because this baby let me down. I'M ON MY 2ND ONE. I've got the papers to prove it. Both original from Cartier. Yes on my second one. And yes this has NOT been out that long... SO I SHOULD PROBABLY GIVE IT A LOWER SCORE EXCEPT the end of the first one was nothing with the watch but with a robbing BUT THE WATCH WAS HAVING ISSUES. AND IT DID HAVE SEVERAL PROBLEMS I HAD TO GET FIXED A FEW TIMES.
ILL BREAK IT DOWN:
- THE DESIGN: ONE OF THE BEST DESIGNS OUT THERE. I mean if I hadn't had these experiences I would probably have a few of the sport versions out now, as well as a leather one by now... but NOT DOING THAT.
- NO BATTERY NECESSARY: so as you all know it charges with your motion... and movement, and that's how it keeps going.... It AND IM GOING TO QUOTE WHAT THEY TOLD ME AT CARTIER "IT ONLY STOPS IF YOU TAKE IT OF FOR LIKE 10 DAYS OR MORE.... AND LEAVE IT IN A DRAWER... ETC.... THEN YOU HAVE TO ADJUST THE TIME AGAIN....." so yeah that how it works
- Its a STATEMENT PIECE, and people will NOTICE IT and I have had a bunch of nice watches and it was weird how many compliments I got when this one came out and I got. Everyone was like I LOVE IT. Its so nice....
Because to be QUITE HONEST. ITS LOOKS.... TRIPLE THE PRICE..... IN THAT SENSE.... IT IS A BARGAIN,
specially when you flip it and see all the machinery and how it moves in order to charge with movement etc. Its a good watch overall.
- ITS NOT PERFECT: I believe Cartier released this AHEAD OF ITS TIME and didn't really do the studies or tests as thoroughly as they needed to.... because mine perhaps... and I still wear it a lot (AS A MATTER OF FACT I HAVE IT ON NOW.....) will stop.... like randomly at any time. and I will not know this.... SO
LETS SAY ITS 3
and my watch stopped at 12.30
and I have an appointment at 4
guess what happens? I HAVE MISSED SO MANY APPOINTMENTS, SO MANY THINGS, HAVE BEEN LATE TO SO MANY MEETINGS, THAT I AM LITERALLY GOING TO GO TO CARTIER AND TELL THEM I NEED A NEW WATCH AND I DONT THINK I NEED TO PAY FOR IT. I also haven't gone because I left the box and paperwork in Colombia, I need to tell my mom to bring it over with her so I can give them the serial and this thing they sign in the last page of the booklet to confirm the date of IDK what it is..... (for those who have bought cartier's in International Countries you know what I mean)
It started happening literally 1 year ago
but I am so lazy I never went to get it fix, and it kept going and going and going and its like a disaster.
sometimes its a FULL ON STOP.
WHILE OTHERS it just falls behind 3 hours lets say..... so I am in NYC but I'm in LA time.... u know? AND IT FALLS BEHIND BUT KEEPS GOING, so I look at the time and its working... and I just look and its working...
Now I have become a MANIAC LIKE I look at the computer, the iPhone, my iPad anything with the time on it to make sure the time is right.....
I am giving it 3 stars because of this also.... i know THEY WILL MAKE UP FOR IT
LIKE PROBABLY IF I DO IT IN COLOMBIA WHER THEY KNOW ME- THEYLL GIVE ME A BRAND NEW ONE. without a doubt
Here in NYC I don't know. But they will do something.... they always treat clients well... old, young even if you have this watch and not an expensive one... they see: Oh this is a POTENTIAL CLIENT FOR THE FUTURE WHO WILL BUY OUR REALLY EXPENSIVE PIECES.... they're not dumb.
IT SHOULD BE LOWER CONSIDERING THE PRICE
I MEAN I HAVE HAD 800 DOLLAR WATCHES LAST ME FOREVER
EVEN THEIR CHEAPEST ONE THEY DID, THE CHRONOGRAPH 21, IT WAS 3,200 I bought I was like so young... still have it still works PERFECT. 1/3
BECAUSE when I bought this watch the price tag on it was higher than what YOU ARE PAYING HERE, I PAID $7,800+ TAX WHICH in colombia is 19% yes tax is 19% EVERYWHERE FOR EVERYTHING IN COLOMBIA.
(THIS IS A GOOD DEAL) however it had JUST come out....