Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Cartoon Network Christmas 3
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now

on October 4, 2006
Unlike "CN Halloween Volume 3", "CN Christmas Volume 3" is probably the best one yet ! Here's a look at what episodes this DVD has:

Camp Lazlo: "Snow Beans" - For the first time on DVD, see Lazlo and his fellow Bean Scouts as they take a ski trip in the mountains.

Billy and Mandy: "Billy and Mandy Save Christmas" - The greatest holiday special to date features our two young heroes and the Grim Reaper as they rescue Santa who has turned into a vampire.

Foster's: "Store Wars" - Bloo and the gang head to the mall as they search for the perfect birthday present for Madame Foster.

Ed, Edd n Eddy: "In Like Ed" - Kevin knows too much. This misconception leads to a covert operation conducted by the Eds themselves.

Kids Next Door: "Operation N.A.U.G.H.T.Y." - The Delightful Children from Down the Lane attempt to ruin Christmas by taking all the presents in the world while the KND takes the blame.

I'm surprised there are only FIVE shows on this DVD. Maybe they ought to throw in at least one of the following:

Courage the Cowardly Dog: "Snowman's Revenge" - The North Pole is suffering global warming, and the sinister Snowman decides to make a new home... at Courage's home !

Johnny Bravo: "Johnny on Ice" - Bravo accidentally gets frozen in a chunk of ice. A scientist later thaws him out thinking that he's the missing link.

Dexter's Lab: "A Mom Cartoon" - Dexter's mother goes holiday shopping and fights -that's right, FIGHTS- her way towards the last pair of latex gloves.

I Am Weasel: "The Legend of Big Butt" - Paranormalists Weasel and Baboon take a trip to the Himalayas in search of the elusive creature Big Butt.

My Gym Partner's a Monkey: "Cool Kids" - Jake Spidermonkey becomes part of the "in-crowd" at the school's polar classes.

They'll probably save that last one as well as the Foster's Christmas special, "A Lost Claus", for Volume 4 next year.
on September 2, 2014
This is my most favorite one of Cartoon Network Christmas, it brings back the memories of the years of late 2004-early 2008's. It was shortly cancelled, I recommend buying this because it comes with 2 specials. A billy and mandy one which shows them saving christmas and destroying santa which was bitten by a vampire. The second one is Camp Lazlo, first time on DVD. I hope they release Camp Lazlo next or this year since it'll be the 10th anniverity of it. This also includes KND about Naughty. Overall it's a really worth it since Cartoon Network changed a lot. From 1992-2008 and 2009-present.
on October 20, 2011
The selection of programs didn't fit the title. Only three of the programs involved Christmas and a couple weren't worth the time to watch. On the good side, the product was received in excellent condition and played without difficulty.
on December 27, 2012
I only bought it to see the Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy. I wish Amazon would sell more Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy seasons.

Highly recommend for Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy fans.
on December 30, 2013
I received it in a timely manner and the package was just fine. I only wanted the KND Operation NAUGHTY episode, but I was able to use this video as I wanted. Overall, I am satisfied. Thanks.
on February 11, 2016
this one is so fun to watch! even if it is quite an old movie already, i still find myself laughing with this movie. what an awesome cartoon indeed!
on June 4, 2012
This definitely was not what my kids and I were expecting - christmas you would think would mean christmas episodes but not so much
on June 2, 2016
I like cartoon network cartoons and its a great movie
on July 22, 2015
Hilarious fun for the family! We love these cartoons.
on January 15, 2016