Your Garage Luxury Beauty Killers of the Flower moon STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning animespring animespring animespring  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 17 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 21 reviews
on September 13, 2006
I bought this DVD expecting to finally get to see Ed Edd n Eddy's "Boo Haw Haw". Be warned: It is NOT on this disc! There are some fine episodes on here, but that one is not present. Here's the actual list (from the disc in front of me as I type):

Foster's Home: "Bloooo"

Juniper Lee: "It's the Great Pumpkin, Juniper Lee"

Billy & Mandy: "the Bubble with Billy"

Ed, Edd n Eddy: "Don't Rain on My Ed"

Kids Next Door: "Operation J.E.W.E.L.S."

Powerpuff Girls: "Candy's Dandy"

I was disappointed that "Boo Haw Haw" was not on the disc, being an obvious choice, but "Don't Rain on My Ed" is one of my favorite Eds episodes, so I don't feel completely let down. I'm not sure what that episode has to do with Halloween, but a good one nonetheless.

The disc is starkly devoid of extras, apart from CN's usual promos for upcoming material.

There are good episodes on this disc, and what is there is good quality, but given the absence of the most obvious episode choices and the lack of any extra material, I can't rate this disc higher than a 3. It's great if you really like these episodes, otherwise just watch them on TV.
on September 28, 2006
It's baaaaaack.... This is the third installment of Cartoon Network Halloween. Now for a bit of a rundown of what's what on the latest Halloween DVD.:

Foster's: "Bloooo" - An unwell Blooregard turns white as a ghost ! (Let me tell you, that episode was WAY outta control.)

Juniper Lee: "It's the Great Pumpkin, Juniper Lee" - Young monsters turn into children every Halloween night. Now June must find a way to change them back.

Ed, Edd n Eddy: "Don't Rain on my Ed" - Time grows short for the Eds as they race towards the candy store for free jawbreakers.

Billy and Mandy: "The Bubble with Billy" - Billy chews on, then intentionally swallows some otherworldly gum Grim gave him.

Kids Next Door: "Operation J.E.W.E.L.S." - Numbuh 5 searches for the lost "Blurpleberry Supreme".

Powerpuff Girls: "Candy is Dandy" - The girls are each rewarded a piece of the Mayor's candy. Now they must save the day again in order to get more.

Now here's a list of episodes that didn't seem to make it to the DVD.:

I Am Weasel: "I Are Ghost" - Weasel and Baboon are ghosts in the Ghost Union and must scare someone in order to keep their jobs.

I Am Weasel: "I Am Franken-Weasel" - Mad dentist Dr. Franken-Weasel is itching to get back to his mad scientist roots.

Johnny Bravo: "Going Batty" - To upstage her nerdy boyfriend, a vampire girl goes out with Johnny.

Dexter's Lab: "Scare Tactics" - Dexter and his dad watch a scary movie and pretty soon the entire night becomes that scary movie.

Cow and Chicken: "Halloween with Dead Ghost Coast to Coast" - Red Guy dressed as a familiar Adult Swim character suggests to Cow and Chicken that they dress up as humans for Halloween. Unfortunately, it didn't work.

A random episode of "Courage the Cowardly Dog" - This is perhaps the BIGGEST gap in all of volume 3. Since the subtitle to this DVD is "Sweet Sweet Fear", I would suggest this episode:

"Katz Kandy" - Sick and tired of being second to Muriel, the felonious Katz whips up some mutant jam to kidnap her. Now Courage must save Muriel who is caught between two things: A huge taffy machine and a hungry Eustace.

Surely Volume 4 will have at least one of those episodes, AND the Eds' "Boo Haw Haw" special. Just wait 'til next year.
on August 19, 2013
I don't understand why CN has made these DVDs for holidays, they are never what they're supposed to be. They had three DVDs for Halloween, on all three of those, only a grand total of, you guessed it, three episodes are Halloween related. Putting in a "spooky" or monster related episode doesn't make it a Halloween DVD. Every show on this disk has at least one Halloween episode, yet they only used Jupiter Lee's legit Halloween episode. Some aren't even monster/ spooky themed! I mean, I love all these shows and cartoons, but I didn't pay for them to give me random episodes. Let's also address this is the most expensive Halloween collection CN made, and it only has 6 episodes...
on September 24, 2014
Maybe I am just not up on modern cartoons, but we actively disliked this. So much snarky behaviors etc. we couldn't find any of the characters sympathetic or like able, and the cartoon style was off putting. So we donated it to the trash can.
on April 27, 2013
My son and I love this DVD because it is funny, scary, and so clever! The cartoons are so well-written and entertaining for kids but adults will laugh, too! Adults will appreciate the inner jokes!
on October 29, 2010
I was very happy with my product. My kids loved that they can purchased DVD's at a low cost and shipped to us sooner than expected. I had no problems with any transactions.
on January 11, 2012
im an adult but i never get tired of seeing Bloo, i ordered this dvd but didnt expect it to arive as quick as it did. it was definitely worth the purchase
on November 18, 2013
Eh, it is alright. But it is weird, Halloween-filled, and gentle. Well, I kinda of liked it.... Plus this movie need to be more described.
on December 12, 2012
My son loves anything to do with cartoon network, so thank you so very much!
I like buying online now! :)
on March 31, 2015
Cartoon halloween3 there are 2 of tham and one have 6episodes and one 8 episodes