Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18SW_gno

How to Draw Cartoons for Comic Strips (Christopher Hart Titles)
Format: Paperback|Change

on April 14, 2016
Hart rocks....great way to learn & get inspired for drawing comic style characters. Word of caution - this is not 'action style' comics, certainly not 'street art' comics...this stuff is rated G, which is fine for what I wanted! I wish he talked more about how to actually construct a comic...how they're designed & developed...this is about creating individual characters. But I still like Christopher Hart's style of teaching!!
on February 23, 2018
Wonderful product. Exactly as described. Quick Shipping.
on July 13, 2013
I have never attempted to draw in my life but recently became interested in drawing comics. This was the first book that I bought and within only a few weeks I was drawing characters so well I was amazed. I'm not even half way through the book and already my ability to draw characters has been very rewarding, enjoyable, and exciting. The techniques are clear, simple, and very effective. I fully recommend this book to anyone who wants to learn to draw.
on December 5, 2013
This is one of few books that show Mr. Hart's older cartoon style.

Complete with hands, heads, bodies, character types, animals to get any aspiring cartoonist started. This book also covers character placement in panels along with balloon types and sample layouts for the comic.

I recommend this to all beginners as well as the more advanced cartoonists.
on January 3, 2017
Great comic book for reference
on August 29, 2014
I boought this for a friend who is really adept at all types of fun drawing. She's 73 and we go back to 1966 and she emailed me that this is now one of her favorites as well as 2 others I had shipped to her.
John
on November 7, 2016
Great book to learn how to draw cartoons.
on February 25, 2015
This book is doing what I wanted it to do. I am illustrating a childrens book for my son.
on January 4, 2014
Better than expected ...perfect for the young artist...gives a lot of info in easy to understand format.Seller was also perfect in packaging and delivery.
on November 20, 2012
Bought it for my son who is resistant to anything pencil and paper. He can't get enough of this. However, a cat called sex kitten doesn't fly with me. The editors should know their target population better.