|Item Weight||2.45 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||6 x 12 x 6 inches|
|Item model number||C97953|
Caruso C97953 30 Molecular Steam Hairsetter with 30 Rollers
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Great for all hair types, and will help you create healthy, strong, beautiful curls with added body and shine.
- Achieves the 30 second curl™ by blow drying hair first to evaporate moisture. Each roller has to be individually heated
- Creates perfect spiral curls & waves and curls last for days
- Provides complete versatility for creating any of today's hair styles.
- Styling Guide, Comb Clips, Carrying Case, 6 Petite Rollers, 6 Small Rollers, 6 Medium Rollers, 6 Large Rollers, 6 Jumbo Rollers.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
The Caruso Professional Molecular Hairsetter was invented to finally give women the results that they longed for long lasting curls and volume while keeping hair healthy, shiny and in great condition. The Caruso Molecular System is a revolutionary process; tiny molecules of steam penetrate the hair shaft reforming the chain bonds to create healthy, strong beautiful curls. This hairsetter has been customized give you the styling power to accommodate any and all of todays most popular hair styles.Molecular Steam Hairsetter Includes:(6) Petite Rollers(6) Small Rollers(6) Medium Rollers(6) Large Rollers(6) Jumbo Rollers(1) Carrying CaseFeatures:- Curls Last for Days- For All Hair Types - Non Damaging - Steam Conditions as it Curls- Quick and Easy: Sets in 5 to 10 minutes, or to Achieve the 30 Second Curl, Simply Blow Dry to Evaporate Moisture- Can Be Used on Foreign Currents
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I practice medicine which means a couple of things specific to this item:
(1) I need to look put together and professional every day
(2) I need something that cuts down on my getting-ready-for-the-day preparation time
The pain of growing one's hair out is that it often reaches stages that require DAILY routines that require a long time to accomplish.
Plus those routines usually involve lots of heat ... e.g. curling irons, hot rollers,etc
Bad news because:
(1) I don't have lots of time to spare.
(2) All of that heat was actually changing the color of my hair - so I knew it wasn't doing the hair shafts any favors
I bought this product thinking, "What the heck ... if it's as great as it sounds, YAY. If it's not ... well, I'll send it back."
I am definitely in "YAY" mode ! !
It is fast and easy to use. It's easy on the hair -- in fact, good for the hair. AND the curls REALLY DO LAST. As in at least 2 days. Actually, today (and this is the THIRD day after initial curling) my hair still looked nice enough to go to work with nothing more than brushing it again. When I first got up I thought "no way - I'm going to have to curl it all again." Then I brushed it through, and, VOILA! Ready to go for another day. Seriously!
Here are some tips I have learned:
1. You don't want the spongy part of the curler to be wet. You want it to be HEATED with the steam. If you wait until it is wet, your curl won't set right ... and will fall out because they will be damp themselves.
2. Plug it in and give it a few minutes (3 or so) to work up a good steam. If you start curling before the steam is really going, your first curlers won't get as "steamed up" as the later ones, and you will end up with inconsistent results.
3. Separate the hair you are going to roll onto the curler BEFORE you put the curler on the steamer. Because the curler will cool down quickly if you take it off the steam, then set it down while you are getting the hair ready. So straight from steamer to hair!
4. I have found that if I press down on the curler (gentle pressure) as it sits on the steamer, the steam seems to distribute more evenly through the curler.
The product comes with an order form for additional curlers of whatever size you want. They take several weeks to arrive when ordered that way - but are cheaper than ordering them on Amazon. However, you can use the bigger curlers and just wind the hair tightly on them for about the same result as the using the smaller curlers wound at medium tension.
It doesn't require much storage space, so it packs great! I really appreciate the storage bag for the curlers/clamps, too.
Oh, a last tip. Get a sharpie pen, and mark "J" for Jumbo, "L" for Large, "M" for Medium, "S" for Small, and "P" for Petite on both ends of the respective-sized curlers. That makes it easier to grab the right one quickly as you are 'rolling along'.
GREAT PRODUCT ! TEN STARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love the quick set-up and take down. Have used for all day curls, to get a "spruce" up, and the night before for the "bed curls" look.
Comes with so many that you can EASILY do your whole head. I have around 20-22 inches of hair and I had no issues!
1. Make sure your hair is completely dry before you roll them.
2. Don't leave the curler on the steaming unit too long.
3. Steam the sheild before putting it in place
4. After you wait the 10 minutes for the curl to set, take the time and blow dry the curls on the cool heat setting. This sets the curl and can make it last for days longer.
5. If possible, use distilled water.
6. If you have read any other reviews, I'm sure you've heard about the unit dying after a few months. Actucally, the machine just needs to be cleaned!!!! Minerals in tap water build up and cause blockages on the inside, all you have to do is mix 1 tablespoon of vinger and full with water to the line. Plug in the steamer and wait 5-10 minutes, you should start to see steam. Let this run til it is not getting anymore water and your steamer with be just like new.
This is absolutely the best curling product out there!