Salon Beauty Best Books of the Month Women's Block Sandals nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Carters Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon theaffairS4 theaffairS4 theaffairS4  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on November 6, 2016
I love these night stands for many reasons. 1) They are super easy to put together and can be mailed to military members overseas since they are not assembled when mailed out. 2) They are smaller than normal and works well when you want a night stand on either side of the bed and have a smaller bedroom. 3) I love the antique/shabby chic look. I will say they look slightly cheap if you're up close and really looking into how they are made but you'd have to be looking for this to notice. I just came on today to buy two more and I am shocked that the price has more than doubled. I bought two in 2011 and they were $47 bucks each. I don't think the stand is worth $100 bucks each, sorry.
7 people found this helpful
on January 15, 2018
I’ve been so conflicted as to how I should review this nightstand. I ordered two of them to have a matching set, and they are by no doubt gorgeous. They make my room look so much better than before. I love the carvings on the wood, the style of the legs, and the knob on the drawer. I also believe their claims that it’s made of real wood.

All this being said, both of the nightstands I received were very flawed. The assembly should have been easy, despite the entirely useless instructions, but when screwing in the bottom of one of the legs to the longer portion of the leg (with the wooden panel between them), the whole socket for the screw (please forgive my incorrect terminology) came out. I tried to glue it back in over night, but it just came out again. I settled on putting the others in and just having one very unstable leg that I have to be very careful with. In the other nightstand I received, one of the screw sockets in the longer portion of the leg was put in sideways, so that the rest of the leg would be a bit sideways. This not only made for a slightly sideways leg, but also created a lot of tension between the legs, making it so that the nightstand might not make it too long before it breaks. This was very disappointing.

Aside from the major flaws, the distressing on the top of the nightstand and on the little panel below is strangely symmetrical and doesn’t look too good. It just kind of looks damaged by a machine or something that dragged across the top and scraped it perfectly. I will post a picture of that. Other than that, the rest of the distressing is good.

The drawer of the table was already in the top portion which you don’t have to assemble at all (thank goodness) and works very well, but it is an incredibly small drawer. You can fit a book or maybe two in there.

I would recommend this product to someone if it didn’t have the major flaws that mine did because it’s an absolutely beautiful table for a pretty low price. But even so, I don’t think it’s worth the money if it is as flawed as mine.
review imagereview image
on March 22, 2018
Overall I think this is a nice little table. I was looking for a shabby chic French-style table that I could refinish and use as a plant stand and this fit the bill. I took off one star because the “distressing” really does make the table look cheap as others had mentioned. The worst parts are the bottom shelf and top of the table. If you can cover up those marks with something like a lamp or book I’m sure it would be fine. My table seems sturdy and I have not experienced any wobbling or problems with the legs as others have mentioned. I’m happy with the finished product and that I was able to find a cute little table like this without having to go to an overpriced antique/consignment shop to search for something. If anyone’s interested I used milk paint, fine sandpaper, antiquing wax, along with a new knob I also found on amazon, to recreate the look.
on March 15, 2017
Exactly as expected for the price. A cute, vintage-chic little table, which I am using as the place for a lamp in my library. Arrived in great condition, is sturdier than I expected, went together in five minutes, and easy to carry. Certainly more for decoration than utility - don't anticipate it would be great as a high-use piece of furniture.
3 people found this helpful
on May 1, 2018
I was super excited for this table to arrive for my daughter’s room. Upon unboxing I was very disappointed.

CONS:
1) Powdery white paint gets all over and has a chalky feel and look
2) Drawer isn’t on tracks so be careful of it falling out
3) Leg is terribly cracked
4) Wobbly; not sturdy

PROS:
1) It is cute
2) Easy to assemble; no tools required

Overall I would say it is MAYBE a $20 table. Definitely not the $55 I paid. If my daughter didn’t like it I would send it back. And I still might if I am able to find a nice and affordable one.

CONCLUSION:
I wouldn’t recommend nor would I purchase again.
review imagereview imagereview image
on September 20, 2016
I bought this table after looking all over in regular and online stores such as Walmart, Target, Wayfair and Overstock. I needed a small table that could hold a few items since I already have a desk and that could accessorize my home office. This table fit the bill perfectly, it is small enough but it doesn't disappear into the room and the white paint has small, decorative dark streaks a la shabby chic which give it an elegant, fancy look. It was very easy to put together. There was only one caveat, the paint had a smell for a few days. I suppose the smell came from the type of paint used, however, like I just mentioned it went away after a few days. It is a pretty, delicate table for a great price.
on January 24, 2016
The are cute little tables. We are using them as night stands. They aren't very heavy at all, so I'm not sure how stable they would be on plush carpet. Things I don't like about them are that the shelf and table top have 5 lines/dashes on the top sides. I believe it is to make it look distressed, however, it looks like someone took a marker to the table to make it look like a 5 on a die. Another thing I'm not thrilled about is that the wooden embellishment on the drawer front pulls away from the drawer one the outer corners. The biggest thing I don't like is that the legs are very cheaply made. The wood is not good quality. And they filled splintered and missing chunks of wood with plaster.

If you don't get close and inspect it, they are very cute and serve their purpose.
on April 28, 2018
Do not buy this item. It is poorly made. One of the legs looks like it was broken and poorly glued back together and should not be selling as new. The other leg is crooked and the table will not stand up straight. Looks like it was dipped in white paint. The texture of the paint does not feel normal. The paint cakes on the grooves. To get this distressed look it looks like the paint was scratched off to reveal a black undercoat of odd paint.
on August 21, 2014
I read the reviews and thought a while before I purchased these, and I must admit I am dissapointed but it was because I did not measure out the tables to see their actual size before purchasing them. They are pretty darn small, smaller than I expected knowing they were small. I didn't have any issues with the pain rubbing off. They are painted in a flat, white paint with distressed marks throughout the piece. They are however, VERY cute. I do wish they were larger, but the are petite and look really, really nice in our bedroom. I will have to buy new nightstands to put in our room, as these are just too small, but I will put them in our guest room. For the price they are a good buy, just know shipping takes a few weeks and they are small.
on December 11, 2017
I love these! Went with shabby chic for my bedroom décor, bought two of these to use as nightstands and they were perfect. The distressed look is a little too fake but still really nice and for the price you just can't beat it.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.