Casa Moda Smokeless Tabletop Grill with Ceramic Tray
|Price:||$74.99 + $4.99 shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Nonstick, tabletop grill; comes with 4, color-coded, 9-inch roasting forks
- Set includes: divided ceramic cooking tray, metal grill pedestal, grilling pan with nonstick surface, fuel holder, and 4 roasting forks
- Holder houses a 7-ounce can of fuel; heat-resistant handle with built-in snuffer
- Ceramic tray has grooved base for grill pedestal; 4 food compartments
- Fuel sold separately; hand wash griller top and pan; dishwasher-safe forks and tray
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Perfect for parties, this smokeless, tabletop grill from Casa Moda adds novelty and fun to any dining experience. A thick ceramic tray measuring 13-1/2 inches across both provides compartments for food storage, and serves as a foundation. Centered on the tray, a sturdy, metal pedestal houses a fuel canister while supporting the grilling pan. The fuel holder fits a 7-ounce can of chafing fuel--sold separately--and includes a heat-resistant handle with built-in snuffer. A textured grilling surface has perforations around its outer edge that allow fats and oils to drip away from food into a tray below. This grilling ensemble can prepare low-fat food, and is ideal for grilling small-sized meat and vegetables. Four included color-coded, 9-inch roasting forks round out the set. The grill top and pan should be hand washed to preserve their nonstick surface. Both forks and tray are dishwasher-safe. -- Amy Arnold
Whats in the Box
Grilling set includes: 13-1/2-inch ceramic tray; metal pedestal stand; fuel holder with lid and snuffer; nonstick grilling pan with tray; 4 roasting forks.
From the Manufacturer
The Casa Moda Smokeless Tabletop Griller provides year-round, rain-or-shine indoor grilling. Enjoying a surge in popularity over the last ten years, indoor grilling has become the healthy alternative to barbecued foods. Perfect for preparing low carb meals, the Casa Moda Griller's portable design allows it to be used on just about any stable surface. Ideal for entertaining at home or bringing to tailgate parties or picnics; the Casa Moda Griller brings friends and family together for a nutritious meal and allows the cook to join in the festivities.
The Casa Moda Smokeless Tabletop Griller uses pre-packaged 7-ounce canned chafing fuel (not included) as the heat source for grilling meats, poultry, and vegetables. The nonstick grilling surface is surrounded by a water-filled chrome drip pan, which catches fats and grease while foods cook. The water in the drip pan eliminates the splattering and smoke typically found with other indoor grills. A ceramic tray conveniently holds meats, shellfish or vegetables and keeps them within easy reach. Four personal grilling forks are also included.
- Healthy: Excess fat drips away from the food as it cooks; there is no need to grease the nonstick surface.
- Smokeless: The water-filled ring base catches fats and juices during cooking, eliminating smoke and splatter.
- Flavorful: Grilling sears meats and vegetables, locking in flavors.
- Portable: The grill can be used on almost any stable surface to bring the chef out of the kitchen: apartment terraces, picnic tables, tailgating parties, coffee tables or dining room tables.
- Fast and easy: Grilling cuts down on cooking time, and the nonstick surface is easy to clean.
What's in the Box
Nonstick grill top, water drip pan, burner holder (holds canned chafing fuel), snuffer, griller stand, ceramic tray, four grilling forks.
Proper Care & Cleanup
1. When grilling is complete, extinguish the flame by sliding the snuffer completely forward so that the central burner opening is completely closed for 5 seconds.
2. Allow the Casa Moda Grill surface to cool completely before washing, about 30 minutes or when cool.
3. Wash the griller top and drip pan by hand using warm water and a non-abrasive cleanser. Do not use a scouring pad. Towel dry.
4. Wipe the wire griller stand and burner with a damp cloth or sponge and towel dry. If necessary, wash by hand using warm water and a non-abrasive cleanser. Do not use a scouring pad.
5. Grilling forks and ceramic tray are dishwasher safe or may be hand washed with a non-abrasive cleanser.
6. Always store the Casa Moda Grill separately from prepackaged canned chafing fuel, lighters, and matches.
Top customer reviews
This is a versitile, not-for-adults-only indoor and out grill. It's very attractive, quite the conversation piece, easy to set up and to clean.
We use it much more than I ever dreamed. Originally I'd envisioned using it for romantic tete-a-tetes or for entertaining but surprisingly - a pleasant surprise - this grill has evolved into a useful and used often family cooking staple! Just add water and a sterno and voila! It cooks anything you would normally grill, just make sure your meats are thinly sliced. Heat and eat! Yum!
My eight-year-olds (well supervised of course) LOVE "showing off" before their friends. What a hit at slumber parties! Barbecue indoors! Conversation piece galore! Of course this makes for perfect gifting too: Neighbors, friends, teachers, coaches, babysitters, PTA donations... endless!
Most recent customer reviews
JE. Guzman, Edmonds, WA