Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Casabella Cellulose Scrub Sponges, Plum, Lime and Orange Print , 3-Pack
Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now

on August 14, 2013
It's been quite a few years since I discovered Casabella scrubby sponges, probably about 10 years, but I am hooked. The scrubby surface is not too scratchy, not too soft, but just right for the dishes I wash. These are the only scrubbies that I've found that work equally well for pots, pans, porcelain plates and plastic cups. Don't ever stop making them because I can't do without!
on February 5, 2011
I came across these scrubby sponges in BED, BATH AND BEYOND (they no longer carry them) about a year ago. They are very durable, non scratching and have a large capacity to hold water. I pop them in the dishwasher from time to time for a cleanup.
on February 15, 2012
These are the best sponges I've ever run across. They are not only a perfect size but they're not stiff like most others. Plus, they have personality! I first found them in Bed, Bath & Beyond in a pink animal print which was so fun, but they no longer carry this brand.
on April 20, 2013
These sponges are just great. Unlike other sponges, these are dense and heavy, just perfect for both heavy dish duty and counter cleanups. The "scrubby" side lasted much longer than any other scrub sponge I've ever used. The sponge portion dried quickly, which is another big "plus." To top it all off, they're pretty and look very cute in my pink and red kitchen.
on April 18, 2016
This scrub is fine, but not nearly as strong as I expected it to be. If stuff is stuck to the dish, it's not strong enough to get it out. I have to either soak it, or scratch it with my fingers. But, it's definitely not a bad product. It's absolutely fine for 90% of the dishes.
on April 4, 2014
I have used these for years only to have them disappear in our area. They wear well and don't crumble or peel easily. Yes, they are more expensive than some products, but I don't have to change them out every two weeks.
on December 29, 2013
I love these sponges. They last 2-3 times as long as most other sponges and don't develop the bad smell as the others seem to do.
on June 22, 2013
Like I said the scrubbing side could be a bit better. The scrubbers were pretty cheap an worth it. Next time I will look for a better scrub side.
on April 22, 2013
Good deal, great to use, These sponges don't fall apart, retains shape and doesn't peel off, asorb very well, cleans easily!
on July 12, 2013
They are okay sponges but a little dense- can't really bend them to get into small spaces. I wouldn't order them again.

See 1 answered question