Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The name Casadei is synonymous with style, luxury and craftsmanship. Casadei opened its doors in 1958, when it was founded in Italy by Quinto and Flora Casadei. Quinto Casadei's hard work and dedication to his distinctively feminine and sophisticated workmanship made him an immediate favorite with his female clientele. The key feature of Casadei shoes has been, and continues to be, their acclaimed femininity and existence as a true object of design. The Casadei shoe is crafted for a woman who is fashion-forward, business-minded and exudes self-confidence.
- Package Dimensions: 12.1 x 7.9 x 4.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.05 pounds
- ASIN: B0016JBR8S
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 23, 2008
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review: