Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 31 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 33 reviews
on October 8, 2011
I ordered these because they were on sale, but I usually use Seventh Generation Automatic Dishwasher Gel, Lemon Scent, 42-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 6). The cascade worked, but not as well as the seventh generation.

My dishes were a little filmy after washing, and the entire packet didn't disolve, leaving a glob of clear (something?) in the detergent dispenser. I did discover that doing an extra rinse eliminates the film left behind from the first wash. The smell is very artificial, kind of like a citrus scented cough syrup, but not terribly strong or unpleasant. The dishes did have all traces of food gone from them (we pre-scrape, but not pre-rinse) and didn't have any left-behind baked on goobers. The box they come in is nice, it's plastic, sturdy enough to hold up in a drawer or under the sink, even if it gets damp.

This would be my back-up brand if I couldn't get the seventh generation. It's not fantastic, but it does the job well enough.
on February 7, 2015
Best dishwasher soap ever. We were using the generic Sam's club soap and would have soap residue all over the dishes. This would lead us to rinsing all the dishes and having them dry a second time. When we started using thees pacs it was like a miracle happened in the dishwasher, everything was spotless and ready to be put away. Really great product cascade!
on February 23, 2012
Not much to say about dishwashing packs. Tends to get everything pretty clean, so it's all I've used for a year or so now. Sometimes I have trouble with it not opening in the diswasher (maybe 5% of the time). This has happened with the two dishwashers I've used it in at pretty much the same rate, so I'm not sure if it's due to this product or if it's common to all of the dishwashing stuff of this type. For the most part, even when it doesn't open all the way in the dishwasher, it still releases enough stuff to clean the dishes fairly well.
on February 15, 2015
These pods are so much better than using a drying agent and a liquid from the mountains of the west coast.
Simple, easy and better if you don't have kids around.
Shipper/vendor were great on Prime shipping. I order these all the time!
-David Allen
on March 8, 2013
Not sure of the reason, but this Citrus scent works worst compared to other Cascade ActionPacks. I was expecting when dish washer was running, or after for there to be some Citrus Scent.. but NOTHING, no scent, and dishes do not always come out as clean. Not Happy!
on March 10, 2016
This is much better than the bags for getting out the pods and staying closed.
on March 17, 2012
I was very happy to find this product on Amazon. It always gets my dishes, etc. clean. There is no mess and no residue left behind. Plus, it was cheaper than buying it in the store and I got it delivered right to my door! Couldn't be happier with a cleaning purchase.
on August 16, 2015
We tried this one and found it somewhat too strong and now using the Cascade Lime scented
on August 7, 2015
We have very hard water where we live and these helped keep our dishes sparkling clean.
on April 3, 2013
I've been using cascade action pacs for a while now. I find that they clean dishes better than a lot of other products. I've noticed a small decline in effectiveness lately, but that may have more to do with my old apartment dishwasher.