- File Size: 1701 KB
- Print Length: 501 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: December 21, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00ARY7ZUC
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#633,965 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #2269 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Christian > Romance > Contemporary
- #2957 in Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Romance > Contemporary
- #7535 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Romance
Cascade Brides: The Complete Series Kindle Edition
This month's Book With Buzz: "The Silent Corner" by Dean Koontz
A dazzling new series, a pure adrenaline rush, debuts with Jane Hawk, a remarkable heroine certain to become an icon of suspense. See more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
I kept waiting to see how their stories fit together in the timeline of the book and that never happened.
At the sister's reunion Faith and Hope seemed to already have a connection but Hope's messages to Charity alluded to the opposite.
I do not like unanswered questions in books (pet peeve) so it bothered me about who paid for the fancy hotel.
I also did not like the subtle message that none of the sisters could get their life together without a man--none of three? Really? I would have preferred to see them getting their help from God and having a breakthrough with Him.
These three stories are very clean and deal with religious beliefs. But if you're not into that, don't worry...this is not one of those preachy types of books. Yes, there are some elements of religion, but it's not the "In your face kind of books'.
On the other hand; if you love how steamy sex scenes in your romance stories, then this book is not for you.
Would I recommend this book? Yes.
They don't have such a happy childhood with a very sick mother, no father. The eldest sister is Faith who shoulders
all the responsibilities and then are twins, Hope and Charity. Charity is also sick.
Both Hope & Charity leave home as soon as they graduate and when the mother dies Faith is left to arrange everything,
she also never finished school as she was supporting the family.
This all leads to estanged sisters which causes each one to not trust anyone or get close to anyone untill each sister
meets a man they are attracted to but have to be coaxed by this man before they will become close to them.
Eventually they meet up with their sisters and each sister marries and the stories end up on a happy note.
I enjoyed these stories as I do all of Bonnie's novels. They have bible quotes throughout and this is often a lesson on its own to me.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Romance > Contemporary
- Books > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Fiction > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Inspirational