- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- ASIN: B00EJP43FA
- Item model number: Quick Lock FBA 2
- Average Customer Review: 599 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,337 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Manufacturer’s warranty can be requested from customer service. Click here to make a request to customer service.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Cascade Mountain Tech 100% Carbon Fiber Trekking Poles Quick Lock
|Price:||$44.36 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- HIGH QUALITY STRONG VALUE – Poles are built with 100% CARBON FIBER – We source quality material and buy in large bulk quantities to be able to offer a high quality carbon fiber pole at a great value. Compare to other brands which save by offering a lower quality less than 100% Carbon pole
- LIGHT WEIGHT & COMPACT POLES – 7.8 oz or LESS THAN half a pound - Our Carbon Fiber poles provide hikers, walkers, back packers, campers and many more the best option for a light weight strong pole. A light weigh pole makes a big difference when on long hikes or daily walks. Choose this one for added every day comfort.
- QUICK LOCK & EXTENDABLE – Our locking mechanisms will support you for all your adventures. Do you need to adjust your pole height when trekking up a hill, flat terrain, or a downward slope? Our quick lock was chosen for its ease of use and reliability for holding the pole in the chosen height position. Collapsed (handle to tip)26”. Fully extended (handle to tip) 54.5”
- GRIP & TIP OPTIONS – CORK or EVA - Choose between the popular cork grip or eva handles. Both provide different benefits with all day comfort. Included is our adjustable wrist strap. All of our poles come with tungsten carbide tips and adjustable wrist starps. BONUS tip kit includes: snow basket, boots, small rubber feet
- WE STAND BEHIND OUR BRAND – Let us know if we can help you with your trekking needs. We warranty our product and can provide replacement parts if needed. These poles were designed to fit the needs of women trekking, men trekking, kids hiking trips. Try our poles out for your next adventure!
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the manufacturer
There are a lot of choices today when deciding which pole is right for you. At Cascade Mountain Tech we offer different shaft materials, grips and locking mechanisms. All of our poles are made from high quality materials and have adjustable heights.
Carbon fiber is the ideal choice for someone looking for a light weight pole. This can come in handy when trying to pack light for a big trip or taking a quick day trip.
Aluminum poles provide a more durable option if you are planning a more challenging hike or aren't concerned about the weight of the pole.
Our locking mechanisms include either a 'twist lock' or the newer and improved 'quick lock'. Our quick lock provide a faster easier very reliable hold when adjusting your pole.
When choosing a pole for your next adventure we understand you need quality material to last you every step of the way.
Our tips are made from durable Tungsten Carbide. Tungsten Carbide tips will hold up for long treks on all type of terrain. Additional tips such as caps for paved surfaces, baskets for snow and rubber tips for asphault are included! Depending on your needs we can get you there.
Walking or hiking your hands need to be comfortable for each trek. To help meet your needs our poles come in both EVA foam and cork grip options. Pick your grip and take your next trip with Cascade Mountain Tech poles.
Cork grips provide exceptional comfort by easily conforming to your hands shape. Cork helps to lower the vibration with each step and is great for wicking away sweat.
EVA grips absorb moisture and provide a smooth comfortable grip.
In addition to the grip material all of our handles include an adjustable wrist straps to fit each person's individual comfort levels.
How will you use them?
Trekking poles provide a lot of support. Using poles can help to burn up to 45% more calories than without them. They reduce the impacts on your knees and back, enhance upper-body toning and increase balance.
Because of all these great benefits people are using poles for a wide variety of reasons. Some are using them as walking sticks in their everyday stroll around the neighborhood. Some are giving them to their kids to take them on their first quick hike in the hills. The experienced outdoor adventurer uses them while hiking, camping and in the snow.
Whatever your use, at Cascade Mountain Tech we want our poles to support you every step of the way.
About Cascade Mountain Tech
Cascade Mountain Tech is a sports and outdoor enthusiast! From camping, hiking, bike riding and running to watching our favorite sports team we love to create product that keeps us on the move. Our quality product is designed to support those with a desire to explore the world while building memories with friends and family. At Cascade Mountain Tech, we make the highest quality outdoor products and sell them to our customers at an unbelievable value. We’re a small company located in the heart of the Cascade Mountains of Washington.
Avid walkers, hikers and snowshoers understand the importance of carbon fiber trekking poles. They improve your stability out on the trail and help transfer energy throughout your whole body. In the end, lightweight trekking poles will enhance your hiking endurance and make your trek more enjoyable.
If you’re in the market for a new pair of poles or are just picking up a new hobby, you’ve come to the right place. Cascade Mountain Tech trekking poles are known for their superior quality and performance.
|Color||Blue Graphics with Black Neoprene Handle|
|Package Height||1.5 x 4.49 x 28.5 inches|
|Shipping Weight||1.4 pounds|
Color: Blue Graphics with Black Neoprene Handle
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Oh and these do collapse down to min 25 inches. However, you can pull the sections apart without breaking it and it's easy to get back together. If you remove the sections your longest section will be 19 3/4 for packing so should fit in most med to large luggage and should straddle nicely along most daypacks or 3 day bags.
When looking for a good set of trekking poles, there are several specific features you should look for.
1. Carbon fiber shafts. Carbon fiber is much lighter and just a durable as aluminum. Definitely a must for those looking for light, yet durable poles.
2. Cork grips. Cork is much more durable than foam. It holds up better over time and it doesn't get slippery when wet. Pay extra for cork. Worth every penny.
3. Flip Locks. Don't go for the twist locks. They aren't as durable and break more easily. The flip lock mechanism is standard on all high-end poles and is something you should get if you want poles that will last.
These poles hit all of these features plus more. I've also heard that this company has great customer service if you have any problems. I haven't had any problems with the product, but it is nice to know 'just in case'!
I'm a big guy, 6'4" and over 250lbs so I'm not in good shape, but these things definitely helped me get up the mountain a lot easier. I couldn't imagine not having them to be honest. They are lightweight and can extend to fit my height. I had them nearly fully extended and I think they were too tall for me, so I would guess that they should accommodate tall people up to approximately 6'6" or so if I had to guess. The locking mechanism worked pretty well and I never had an issue with them closing on me. But what I recommend doing is closing the clasp, then turning the locking screw hand tight. Then take a nickel or penny and turn the screws even more to really make sure they are locked. Then go out on the hike.
Oh, I didn't use the feet adapters because they are rubber/plastic and meant for different conditions that I wasn't in at the time, but I tested the fit and seemed ok. Can't comment much on that. But I will say that the feet adapters doesn't come with a sack to store them in so I had an extra drawstring sack I used on hand. And also I didn't like the plastic storage snap to lock both poles together for storage. It doesn't work well.
Very lightweight and sturdy
Locking mechanism seemed to work well
No storage back for the feet adapters
Little plastic snap together tool to hold poles together doesn't work well.
But the cons really aren't a big deal for me so 5 stars should be ok. If something happens to them during a future hike I'll update this.
Most recent customer reviews
I use these frequently and have recommended them to others.