This item, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.
- Unlimited Free Two-Day Shipping
- Instant streaming of over 40,000 movies and TV episodes
- A Kindle book to borrow for free each month - with no due dates
- Over a million songs and hundreds of playlists
Cascade Mountain Tech 100% Carbon Fiber Trekking Poles Quick Lock
|You Save:||$6.99 (16%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- HIGH QUALITY STRONG VALUE – Poles are built with 100% CARBON FIBER – We source quality material and buy in large bulk quantities to be able to offer a high quality carbon fiber pole at a great value. Compare to other brands which save by offering a lower quality less than 100% Carbon pole
- LIGHT WEIGHT & COMPACT POLES – 7.8 oz or LESS THAN half a pound - Our Carbon Fiber poles provide hikers, walkers, back packers, campers and many more the best option for a light weight strong pole. A light weigh pole makes a big difference when on long hikes or daily walks. Choose this one for added every day comfort.
- QUICK LOCK & EXTENDABLE – Our locking mechanisms will support you for all your adventures. Do you need to adjust your pole height when trekking up a hill, flat terrain, or a downward slope? Our quick lock was chosen for its ease of use and reliability for holding the pole in the chosen height position. Collapsed (handle to tip)26”. Fully extended (handle to tip) 54.5”
- GRIP & TIP OPTIONS – CORK or EVA - Choose between the popular cork grip or eva handles. Both provide different benefits with all day comfort. Included is our adjustable wrist strap. All of our poles come with tungsten carbide tips and adjustable wrist starps. BONUS tip kit includes: snow basket, boots, small rubber feet
- WE STAND BEHIND OUR BRAND – Let us know if we can help you with your trekking needs. We warranty our product and can provide replacement parts if needed. These poles were designed to fit the needs of women trekking, men trekking, kids hiking trips. Try our poles out for your next adventure!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
There are a lot of choices today when deciding which pole is right for you. At Cascade Mountain Tech we offer different shaft materials, grips and locking mechanisms. All of our poles are made from high quality materials and have adjustable heights.
Carbon fiber is the ideal choice for someone looking for a light weight pole. This can come in handy when trying to pack light for a big trip or taking a quick day trip.
Aluminum poles provide a more durable option if you are planning a more challenging hike or aren't concerned about the weight of the pole.
Our locking mechanisms include either a 'twist lock' or the newer and improved 'quick lock'. Our quick lock provide a faster easier very reliable hold when adjusting your pole.
When choosing a pole for your next adventure we understand you need quality material to last you every step of the way.
Our tips are made from durable Tungsten Carbide. Tungsten Carbide tips will hold up for long treks on all type of terrain. Additional tips such as caps for paved surfaces, baskets for snow and rubber tips for asphault are included! Depending on your needs we can get you there.
Walking or hiking your hands need to be comfortable for each trek. To help meet your needs our poles come in both EVA foam and cork grip options. Pick your grip and take your next trip with Cascade Mountain Tech poles.
Cork grips provide exceptional comfort by easily conforming to your hands shape. Cork helps to lower the vibration with each step and is great for wicking away sweat.
EVA grips absorb moisture and provide a smooth comfortable grip.
In addition to the grip material all of our handles include an adjustable wrist straps to fit each person's individual comfort levels.
Tungsten Carbide Tip
The Tungsten Carbide Tip is a durable, general use tip that works for most hikes on dirt and loose gravel. Grooves in the tip grab terrain providing stability and confidence while trekking.
Rubber & Boot Tip
How to Use Quick Lock Mechanism
Step 1. Open Tab and Adjust
Fully open the quick lock tab and adjust to desired height.
Step 2. Tighten Thumbscrew
Tighten Thumbscrew by turning it 1/4 to 1/2 turns clockwise.
Step 3. Close Quick Lock Tab
Quick Lock Tab should be difficult to close when properly tightened.
Step 4. Test and Readjust
Apply weight to the pole. If pole begins to collapse, repeat steps 1-3 until it remains at desired height.
Color: Blue Graphics with Black Neoprene Handle
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Even if the straps were the right size, they are virtually unusable. There is a plastic thingy that controls the adjustment of the strap and is embedded into the handle. Except it's not really embedded, it's just kind of 'placed' in there. Any time you adjust the straps, it comes out. It's simple, but still an annoying process, to put it back where it belongs after adjustment. I didn't bother taking these out on the trail, though I suspect that if i did, this issue would be magnified. I expect that constant use would only loosen this part further, leading to frequent instances of the straps coming apart during use.
Cork handles are nice. The poles are very lightweight. The flip-adjuster mechanism is a lot more convenient than other models where you have to twist the poles to loosen and tighten. It's so close to being a fantastic product, but the wrist strap issues make this completely unusable.
However, it lasted just fine for over 200 miles of High Sierra abuse, and the flip locks kept the pole nice and tight when I really needed to lean on it. Not sure how long these locks will last, as the tightening screws are plastic and the first time I adjusted one of them for more lock, the plastic cracked. Cork grips are comfortable but not great in terms of anatomic shape. I prefer my other poles again. The lower grip part comes in real handy when the pole needs to be used on a big step or other terrain where your feet drop well below the pole points, so a plus for that design.
Overall a good value for the money, but I won't be taking them on bigger hikes after my first big trip with them. The build quality is not very confidence inspiring. For short excursions with daily return to civilization, they are just fine and the price is right. The "good" poles are ridiculously overpriced, but they are better. When pole failure is not an option, go for the brand name stuff.
Most recent customer reviews
Buying another set for wife.
This pole was amazing. Light, solid.
Heavier than the top brands but a good locking system.