Other Sellers on Amazon
Cascade Mountain Tech 100% Carbon Fiber Trekking Poles Quick Lock
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- HIGH QUALITY STRONG VALUE – Poles are built with 100% CARBON FIBER – We source quality material and buy in large bulk quantities to be able to offer a high quality carbon fiber pole at a great value. Compare to other brands which save by offering a lower quality less than 100% Carbon pole
- LIGHT WEIGHT & COMPACT POLES – 7.8 oz or LESS THAN half a pound - Our Carbon Fiber poles provide hikers, walkers, back packers, campers and many more the best option for a light weight strong pole. A light weigh pole makes a big difference when on long hikes or daily walks. Choose this one for added every day comfort.
- QUICK LOCK & EXTENDABLE – Our locking mechanisms will support you for all your adventures. Do you need to adjust your pole height when trekking up a hill, flat terrain, or a downward slope? Our quick lock was chosen for its ease of use and reliability for holding the pole in the chosen height position. Collapsed (handle to tip)26”. Fully extended (handle to tip) 54.5”
- GRIP & TIP OPTIONS – CORK or EVA - Choose between the popular cork grip or eva handles. Both provide different benefits with all day comfort. Included is our adjustable wrist strap. All of our poles come with tungsten carbide tips and adjustable wrist starps. BONUS tip kit includes: snow basket, boots, small rubber feet
- WE STAND BEHIND OUR BRAND – Let us know if we can help you with your trekking needs. We warranty our product and can provide replacement parts if needed. These poles were designed to fit the needs of women trekking, men trekking, kids hiking trips. Try our poles out for your next adventure!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Manufacturer
There are a lot of choices today when deciding which pole is right for you. At Cascade Mountain Tech we offer different shaft materials, grips and locking mechanisms. All of our poles are made from high quality materials and have adjustable heights.
Carbon fiber is the ideal choice for someone looking for a light weight pole. This can come in handy when trying to pack light for a big trip or taking a quick day trip.
Aluminum poles provide a more durable option if you are planning a more challenging hike or aren't concerned about the weight of the pole.
Our locking mechanisms include either a 'twist lock' or the newer and improved 'quick lock'. Our quick lock provide a faster easier very reliable hold when adjusting your pole.
When choosing a pole for your next adventure we understand you need quality material to last you every step of the way.
Our tips are made from durable Tungsten Carbide. Tungsten Carbide tips will hold up for long treks on all type of terrain. Additional tips such as caps for paved surfaces, baskets for snow and rubber tips for asphault are included! Depending on your needs we can get you there.
Walking or hiking your hands need to be comfortable for each trek. To help meet your needs our poles come in both EVA foam and cork grip options. Pick your grip and take your next trip with Cascade Mountain Tech poles.
Cork grips provide exceptional comfort by easily conforming to your hands shape. Cork helps to lower the vibration with each step and is great for wicking away sweat.
EVA grips absorb moisture and provide a smooth comfortable grip.
In addition to the grip material all of our handles include an adjustable wrist straps to fit each person's individual comfort levels.
How will you use them?
Trekking poles provide a lot of support. Using poles can help to burn up to 45% more calories than without them. They reduce the impacts on your knees and back, enhance upper-body toning and increase balance.
Because of all these great benefits people are using poles for a wide variety of reasons. Some are using them as walking sticks in their everyday stroll around the neighborhood. Some are giving them to their kids to take them on their first quick hike in the hills. The experienced outdoor adventurer uses them while hiking, camping and in the snow.
Whatever your use, at Cascade Mountain Tech we want our poles to support you every step of the way.
About Cascade Mountain Tech
Cascade Mountain Tech is a sports and outdoor enthusiast! From camping, hiking, bike riding and running to watching our favorite sports team we love to create product that keeps us on the move. Our quality product is designed to support those with a desire to explore the world while building memories with friends and family. At Cascade Mountain Tech, we make the highest quality outdoor products and sell them to our customers at an unbelievable value. We’re a small company located in the heart of the Cascade Mountains of Washington.
Avid walkers, hikers and snowshoers understand the importance of carbon fiber trekking poles. They improve your stability out on the trail and help transfer energy throughout your whole body. In the end, lightweight trekking poles will enhance your hiking endurance and make your trek more enjoyable.
If you’re in the market for a new pair of poles or are just picking up a new hobby, you’ve come to the right place. Cascade Mountain Tech trekking poles are known for their superior quality and performance.
|Color||Blue Graphics with Black Neoprene Handle|
|Package Height||1 x 4.5 x 26.5 inches|
|Shipping Weight||1.55 pounds|
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
Oh and these do collapse down to min 25 inches. However, you can pull the sections apart without breaking it and it's easy to get back together. If you remove the sections your longest section will be 19 3/4 for packing so should fit in most med to large luggage and should straddle nicely along most daypacks or 3 day bags.
When looking for a good set of trekking poles, there are several specific features you should look for.
1. Carbon fiber shafts. Carbon fiber is much lighter and just a durable as aluminum. Definitely a must for those looking for light, yet durable poles.
2. Cork grips. Cork is much more durable than foam. It holds up better over time and it doesn't get slippery when wet. Pay extra for cork. Worth every penny.
3. Flip Locks. Don't go for the twist locks. They aren't as durable and break more easily. The flip lock mechanism is standard on all high-end poles and is something you should get if you want poles that will last.
These poles hit all of these features plus more. I've also heard that this company has great customer service if you have any problems. I haven't had any problems with the product, but it is nice to know 'just in case'!
Obviously I can't compare to other poles however what I can tell you is I'll never backpack again without trekking poles....ever. I can't believe what I've been missing out on. These saves my knees, feet and ankles (especially for descents). I can safely prod weeds, check the depth of water and even tip/swing over water using them. They have not collapsed on me although I'm fairly light (145lbs with 30-40lbs pack) which is something that scares me, don't leverage yourself over something dangerous!
These poles have held up for about 50 miles so far and for the price I feel that's adequate and they are still going fine. The rubber tips are a little worn but still holding up ok'ish.
So if you need trekking poles these are good from my very limited experience. If you never used them before and want to try it out then get these (or any set) right now! Seriously don't be a dummy like me and think they are silly because you'll love it and thus love your hike even more!