Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $0.83 shipping
Cascade Mountain Tech 100% Carbon Fiber Quick Lock Trekking Poles with Cork Handles
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- HIGH QUALITY STRONG VALUE – Poles are built with 100% CARBON FIBER – We source quality material and buy in bulk quantities to be able to offer a high quality poles for everyone. Compare to other brands which save by offering a lower quality
- LIGHT WEIGHT & COMPACT POLES – 7.8 oz or LESS THAN a pound - Our carbon fiber poles provide hikers, walkers, back packers, campers and many more the best option for a light weight strong pole. You will feel the difference when on long hikes or daily walks
- QUICK LOCK & EXTENDABLE: Need to adjust your pole height when trekking up a hill, or a downward slope? Our quick lock will support you during all your adventures, it is easy use and reliable for holding the pole at the desired height ranging from 26”- 54”
- COMFORTABLE CORK GRIP: Cork grips provide exceptional comfort, lower the vibration as you step, and wicks away sweat. Our poles also include tungsten carbide tips and adjustable wrist straps. BONUS tip kit includes: snow basket, boots, small rubber feet
- WE STAND BEHIND OUR BRAND: Let us know if we can help you with your trekking needs or replace any parts under warranty. Our poles were designed to fit the needs of women, men, and kids hiking trips. Try our poles out for your next adventure!
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
There are a lot of choices today when deciding which pole is right for you. At Cascade Mountain Tech we offer different shaft materials, grips and locking mechanisms. All of our poles are made from high quality materials and have adjustable heights.
Carbon fiber is the ideal choice for someone looking for a light weight pole. This can come in handy when trying to pack light for a big trip or taking a quick day trip.
Aluminum poles provide a more durable option if you are planning a more challenging hike or aren't concerned about the weight of the pole.
Our locking mechanisms include either a 'twist lock' or the newer and improved 'quick lock'. Our quick lock provide a faster easier very reliable hold when adjusting your pole.
When choosing a pole for your next adventure we understand you need quality material to last you every step of the way.
Our tips are made from durable Tungsten Carbide. Tungsten Carbide tips will hold up for long treks on all type of terrain. Additional tips such as caps for paved surfaces, baskets for snow and rubber tips for asphault are included! Depending on your needs we can get you there.
Walking or hiking your hands need to be comfortable for each trek. To help meet your needs our poles come in both EVA foam and cork grip options. Pick your grip and take your next trip with Cascade Mountain Tech poles.
Cork grips provide exceptional comfort by easily conforming to your hands shape. Cork helps to lower the vibration with each step and is great for wicking away sweat.
EVA grips absorb moisture and provide a smooth comfortable grip.
In addition to the grip material all of our handles include an adjustable wrist straps to fit each person's individual comfort levels.
Tungsten Carbide Tip
The Tungsten Carbide Tip is a durable, general use tip that works for most hikes on dirt and loose gravel. Grooves in the tip grab terrain providing stability and confidence while trekking.
Rubber & Boot Tip
How to Use Quick Lock Mechanism
Step 1. Open Tab and Adjust
Fully open the quick lock tab and adjust to desired height.
Step 2. Tighten Thumbscrew
Tighten Thumbscrew by turning it 1/4 to 1/2 turns clockwise.
Step 3. Close Quick Lock Tab
Quick Lock Tab should be difficult to close when properly tightened.
Step 4. Test and Readjust
Apply weight to the pole. If pole begins to collapse, repeat steps 1-3 until it remains at desired height.
Quick Lock Carbon Fiber Trekking Poles with Cork Grip Looking for quality trekking poles at a great price? If so, the quick lock hiking poles from Cascade Mountain Tech are for you. This pair of adjustable trekking poles are made from carbon fiber so they’re super lightweight. Plus, each pair comes equipped with tungsten carbide tips for ice or special terrain, rubber caps for general hiking, mud and baskets for use in snow. The size of the poles can be easily adjusted between 26 and 53 inches. As such, the poles are the perfect fit whether you are tall, short or somewhere in between. They are useful for hiking uphill, downhill and on flat terrain. Since they weigh less than eight ounces, the poles won’t slow you down on the trail. Instead, they’ll improve your hiking endurance and allow you to reach new heights. See what king of difference trekking poles can make; order yours today!
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Oh and these do collapse down to min 25 inches. However, you can pull the sections apart without breaking it and it's easy to get back together. If you remove the sections your longest section will be 19 3/4 for packing so should fit in most med to large luggage and should straddle nicely along most daypacks or 3 day bags.
When looking for a good set of trekking poles, there are several specific features you should look for.
1. Carbon fiber shafts. Carbon fiber is much lighter and just a durable as aluminum. Definitely a must for those looking for light, yet durable poles.
2. Cork grips. Cork is much more durable than foam. It holds up better over time and it doesn't get slippery when wet. Pay extra for cork. Worth every penny.
3. Flip Locks. Don't go for the twist locks. They aren't as durable and break more easily. The flip lock mechanism is standard on all high-end poles and is something you should get if you want poles that will last.
These poles hit all of these features plus more. I've also heard that this company has great customer service if you have any problems. I haven't had any problems with the product, but it is nice to know 'just in case'!
Obviously I can't compare to other poles however what I can tell you is I'll never backpack again without trekking poles....ever. I can't believe what I've been missing out on. These saves my knees, feet and ankles (especially for descents). I can safely prod weeds, check the depth of water and even tip/swing over water using them. They have not collapsed on me although I'm fairly light (145lbs with 30-40lbs pack) which is something that scares me, don't leverage yourself over something dangerous!
These poles have held up for about 50 miles so far and for the price I feel that's adequate and they are still going fine. The rubber tips are a little worn but still holding up ok'ish.
So if you need trekking poles these are good from my very limited experience. If you never used them before and want to try it out then get these (or any set) right now! Seriously don't be a dummy like me and think they are silly because you'll love it and thus love your hike even more!
I contacted customer service and they promptly mailed me replacement parts, so I would rate their customer service 5 stars. I will test to determine if I will take them on my next hike and update my review.
Most recent customer reviews
The wrist straps ARE adjustable by pulling out a black plastic plug at the base of each strap and then pulling on the tab at the end of the...Read more