Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win STEM $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo  Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Just Dance 2018 Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 4, 2014
I have noticed a big improvement on my stainless pans, flatware and clear glasses after using the Cascade Platinum for several washings. Where the Finish left a whitish residue, the Cascade has cleaned that off and left very few if any water spots. The inside of my dishwasher is white, so it always looks clean to me. I do not have hard water, so those problems don't plague me, either. The one problem I do have is that I've been washing some colored cast aluminum drinking cups in the dishwasher and they have become very dull. The Cascade has done nothing to help that problem. I suppose I should hand wash them, but that's probably never going to happen. Anyway, the Cascade Platinum is the best dishwasher detergent I've tried to date.
on February 10, 2015
Cascade is the brand I use to clean my dishes, and I do like the pacs. I have been using them forever it seems. I tried the platinum for the grease fighting and sparkling silverware, but honestly i didn't feel the platinum was that much better then the regular ones I used to use. They all have a nice scent depending on the kind you select. I do feel like all the cascade i use does a great job on my dishes. I never notice a film, and I feel that everything is sparkling clean. If you are noticing a price difference, i would say you just stick with the regular cascade and use the platinum every now and again because it does have a nice smell that helps be believe my dishwasher is cleaner.
on January 26, 2014
I put on packet in and like magic I have clean dishes no streaks.

I love the convenience of the little packets. I don't have to worry about them spilling and making a mess. Getting wet and clumping up. I can always see how many more I really have.

I would recommend this to anybody that has a dishwasher.
on January 14, 2015
I can't believe I'm writing about dishwasher detergent, but here goes. I live in a hard water environment, and I have trouble remembering to fill the rinse dispenser, and I couldn't get rid of the funky odor in my dishwasher. So cheapskate that I am, still I bit the bullet and tried this. Within 3 days my newly washed glasses were sparkling, in contrast to the ones in the back of the cabinet. My plastics were drying much better thanks to the rinse agent, and finally the dishwasher funky smell is subsiding. So 2 thumbs up, it is actually accomplishing everything it promises.
on October 29, 2013
I got these silly packs after watching those ridiculous commercials so many times that I figured, "Hey, why don't I give them a try."

We often have foggy glasses or residue left on our dishes after running them through the dishwasher.

After I tried these platinum packs from Cascade -- I was blown away!! My glasses are super crystal clear. All the plates & pans are perfecto! I love it! I will never go back to anything else. You don't need to add any post-wash finish or anything like that. These little packs do it all. I've even told my Mom to try them out. (;
on May 9, 2014
This is becoming one of my favorite dishwasher detergents. I have left half the dishwasher with dirty plates for two days and then comeback to fill it up with more dirty plates, so this actionpacs get the job of washing the regular dirty and the "dried/stuck food" dirty plates. It works great! This is the scent I prefer vs the lemon kind but they both work great.

I only buy this size package at a time because the packs last me a long time (they tend to dry if I don't use them within a few months). If you use the dishwasher once or twice a day, then the bigger box is a better buy. I highly recommend them.
on December 3, 2013
I'm embarrassed to say how much I love these stupid little dishwasher packs. I was using Finish for a while, because that's what my mom said to use and it even came WITH the dishwasher, and then I got a free sample of these from who knows where and I was HOOKED. Seriously, no joke, as far as dishwasher detergent packs go, these can't be beat. Everything is CLEAN and sparkly and no residue or spots. Lovely. The ONE thing I can say that *might* come across as negative is that sometimes, very rarely, my dishwasher smells like celery. Now, I like celery, so this isn't a huge problem, it's just odd, but if you DO hate celery, that might be something to contend with.
on December 19, 2014
So far the winner of detergent packs that I've found...doesn't leave a film on glass and nothing has ever come out with stuff still stuck on it. I wouldn't recommend for delicate china as I'm told lemon scented detergent is very bad, but I'm not rich like that so that's not my concern.
on November 18, 2013
This stuff really does get a dirty dishwasher clean! My dishwasher looked kind of gross before I used this, but after a few washes the entire bottom of the dishwasher is clean. Oh, and it gets the dishes really clean, too. I live in Hawaii, so many items are much more expensive than what I paid on the mainland. This was a great item to add to my Subscribe & Save. I know, on average, how many I'll need a month and it ends up being a bit cheaper with the 15% discount, with the added bonus of being delivered to my door.
on November 27, 2015
The only kind of soap I use in my dishwasher! It gets my dishes the cleanest compared to other soaps. I love the no mess also!