Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop now Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com toystl17_gno

Flavor: Vanilla Chip|Size: 6 Bars (Pack of 6)|Change

Showing 1-10 of 355 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 476 reviews
on July 23, 2016
The Harvest Berry bars may be better for a treat than a snack. Although the product was reduced from 13g of sugar, they still contain 11g of sugar, as compared to 6-7g in other mainstream snack bars. (The label on the product picture is the previous version - my picture is the latest label). They do have a nice, chewy texture and my family enjoys the flavor variety provided from the raisins, blueberries, and cranberries. They are a bit more dense than the previous version, but I don't feel like they are any harder than most other snack bars.
For those with food allergies, there is no warning about being processed in a facility or may contain with nuts, dairy, or many other of the "Top 8" allergens.
Their other cereal bars contain some of these allergens. The peanut chocolate bars state that they contain peanut and soy and may contain dairy and the chocolate chip label says it contains milk and soy. This leads me to believe that since no warnings are declared on the label, that the Harvest Berry are allergy friendly, but I would check with the company just to be safe.
review image
on April 11, 2016
I will admit that I'm a sale hoarder. If I see a deal I will buy several of the product....so I ended up with three brands of granola bars for the kid's lunches. I ended up starting to eat these for breakfast because I'm working out hard and need more carbs and WOW am I impressed. They taste like dessert and even though I'm celiac senstive they don't bother my tummy in the least.

Whenever these are on special on Amazon I will be adding a few boxes into my Subscribe & Save. They are delicious and although a bit sugary, two are perfect for a pre-workout breakfast! (one bar just isn't enough)
on January 10, 2017
I received the package today and the product expired Dec 29, 2016
on August 2, 2016
Usually we love these bars but this batch appears to be old. The chocolate chips are usually brown & these are not.
review image
on January 19, 2016
My kids (3, 5, and 8) LOVE these granola bars. I keep them coming through the Subscribe & Save option and I've never been disappointed. They're always very soft and chewy and I love that they're organic and natural. My kids love the taste and they're by far their favorite granola bars. Great to keep in the house, we even keep a box in the car and always take them when we're going on outings.
on July 8, 2013
I'm fairly addicted to Cascadian Farm Organic Fiber Right Chewy Granola Bars, Dark Chocolate Almond, 5-Count Bars (Pack of 6) and I mistakenly ordered their Chocolate Chip Granola bars through Amazon on my phone. What a bummer to be stuck with 6 boxes of these. They're okay, but they're not nearly as sweet as the Dark Chocolate Almond and these have less fiber and more sugars. Dark Chocolate Almond may cost a little more per bar, but they're worth it. I'd also recommend Cascadian Farm Organic Chewy Granola Bar, Vanilla Chip, 6-Count Bars (Pack of 6).
on October 12, 2013
Update: It seems they have changed them. Not as delicious and shrunken them to a smaller size. I had to lower stars from 5 to 3.

I preferred these over the more common in your grocery chocolate chip version. I think the chocolate is much better in these. Plus the almonds are better for you.
If Cascadia Farms can legally do it, they should sell these as heart healthy or get one of those AHA emblems on it as a almonds and dark chocolate are good for your heart (keep under 2 oz a day total though).
I don't want to see them discontinued!
on September 9, 2015
I was a huge fan of these. They tasted great and since they're organic they didn't taste like plastic! However these last few times that I've purchased them, they've tasted like band-aids!! At first I couldn't quite figure out what it was I was tasting. And then it finally hit me, the granola bars tasted the way band-aids smell. It's unfortunate because these were the only organic granola bars I cared for, but now that they changed the taste, I probably won't be purchasing them again.
on March 31, 2016
Super tasty, softer and a little chewy. We love these granola bars as a snack for our son, and every once and a while, we may sneak one too. They are a great alternative to the traditional main-stream brands. Everyone has different tastes, so before you go for a bulk order, find these in a store, or a smaller pack, but honestly, they are really our favorite chocolate chip granola bars.
VINE VOICEon July 22, 2011
I've been eating these granola bars, about once a day on average, for the past two years. Needless to say they are awesome. They are very oaty, moist, and chewy. The chocolate chips add just enough sweetness, and the sugary stuff that holds it all together is delicious.

Keep in mind, there is some inconsistency. These aren't like Quaker Oats bars where every single one is exactly the same. Some bars have more chocolate chips than others - some have only a few, but others have many, with clumps in spots (these are the best). Some have more of the sugary stuff than others. Sometimes, the chips are a little discolored, though that doesn't affect the taste as far as I can tell. And yea, every once in a while, a granola bar seems to spoil.

This is a small price to pay, though, in my opinion. These are great, delicious, and filling.