- File Size: 2857 KB
- Print Length: 277 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: November 11, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01N3SSW9O
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #7,045 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
The Case of the Abandoned Aussie: A Thousand Islands Doggy Inn Mystery (The Thousand Islands Doggy Inn Mysteries Book 1) Kindle Edition
|Length: 277 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
- Similar books to The Case of the Abandoned Aussie: A Thousand Islands Doggy Inn Mystery (The Thousand Islands Doggy Inn Mysteries Book 1)
"The Woman on the Orient Express" by Lindsay Jayne Ashford
The story Agatha Christie never told.Learn more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
The Case of the Brokenhearted Bulldog is next.
Love the characters, two and four legged varieties, and it definitely made me want to visit the area it was set in as well.
I am definitely "in" for the next 25 versions!
Whodunit? Mr. Snow did. Again. Grab a copy. And get in some dog biscuits and a nice bottle of wine.
, anything from the water, except for octopus, and calamari, raw oysters. Next, the protagonists are funny, smart, have interesting professions,and one has an annoying Mom. The plot I'd interesting,the ending ,somewhat anticlamtic.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Some authors are adept at writing from a female perspective. B.R. Snow is not one of them. His protagonists are silly and unlikable. What's up with all the eating? Read morePublished 5 days ago by Amazon Customer
If I have to read one more time how drop dead gorgeous or how every male falls all over themselves over the character, Josie I'm going to be ill. Food is mentioned way too much. Read morePublished 6 days ago by s.s.teacher
The dog in this book was not the main character, so it was featured only occasionally. I tired of the book. It isn't really a dog book.Published 9 days ago by P. Carle
The stories are okay and somewhat engaging and entertaining but I'm entirely put off by the never-ending gluttony and discussion of food these two "slim and beautiful"... Read morePublished 20 days ago by D McD
Just a good enjoyable read to fill in the time and take a break. loved the area it is set in, not your usual location. I love distressing with a story involving dogs.Published 20 days ago by kennel girl
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Pets & Animal Care > Dogs
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > Cozy > Animals
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > Cozy > Culinary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Animal Care & Pets > Dogs
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > Cozy > Animals
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > Cozy > Culinary