- Paperback: 64 pages
- Publisher: B & H Pub Group (April 1, 2000)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0805420444
- ISBN-13: 978-0805420449
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.2 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 3,350 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,247,971 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Case for Christianity Paperback – April 1, 2000
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- It has NO text justification so that each line is a random length and many lines are a single word (see picture)
- It has NO paragraph spaces, chapter headings, or page numbers
- It has weird text at the start for what appears to be a digital version of the book (see photos)
It looks like someone copied all the text from a webpage, put in a document and just hit "print" without any editing or formatting or anything. DO NOT BUY this version.
For the non-believer, it is a great opportunity to get a bare-bones explanation of everything Christians believe. For the believer, it is a great help in understanding why you believe what you believe. Many Christians, without really realizing it, believe things without knowing why. Lewis's explanation of Christian doctrine from the ground up helps the Christian fill in the blank parts of their theological understanding.
There is not one single day in which an idea from this book doesn't pass through my mind, and I use logic from the book on a regular basis to explain what I believe and why. I would highly recommend this book.
Go buy this classic somewhere else.
The book is horribly formatted: it is missing breaks, indentations, chapter headings, etc. There is no variation in font or type size to distinguish between sections...it looks as though the text were copy-pasted into an editing program (which was not used to edit) and printed.
I have included a couple of photos to illustrate what I am complaining about.
This shabbiness has rendered a classic unreadable. 1 star for the low price only.