4 Year Camera Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to drops, spills and cracked screens and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Case Club Waterproof DJI Phantom 3 Drone Wheeled Case with Silica Gel (Propellers On)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Case fits Phantom 3 Professional, Advanced & Standard (does not fit the SE Model remote without minor adjustments)
- Wheeled Case has a lifetime warrenty & is 100% Waterproof, & Dustproof. (Made in USA)
- Holds drone, tablet (up to 12"x7"x1/2"), 6 extra batteries, controller, memory cards, extra propellers, included silica gel & more
- Case is Airline Approved for checked luggage & padlockable
- Foam is closed cell, military grade polyethylene & can be wiped clean
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The Case Club Phantom 3 drone case is the best of the best. It fits the Phantom 3 Professional, Advanced and Standard. The case was designed by avid fliers with engineering backgrounds. Every inch of space is fully utilized for your drone and accessories. Starting with the lid cutouts, we cut reliefs for the propellers which ensures the perfect fit for the props, preventing them from being bent or touched in any way (unlike competitor's cases!). We've included 2 (reusable) silica gels which stick in the lid and remove moisture inside the case. Perfect when flying around water or in humid environments. Once the canisters are saturated, throw them in the oven to dry them out then use them again! The insert holds the phantom 3 with the propellers on or off. Extra propellers can be stored in the the long pocket next to the drone. The insert is equipped to handle 6 extra batteries along with a battery relief for the actual drone allowing up to 7 batteries total. The propellers on the drone are held in place with precision cut plastic protruding from the foam. This ensures they line up correctly with the lid and prevents them from accidentally being closed in on. A tablet cutout above the drone fits all major tablets (up to 12"x7"x1/2") including ipad air & ipad mini. Two accessory pockets on the right and bottom have removable plastic dividers. Segment either accessory pocket in half or pull out the plastic divider to make room for larger items. Towards the left of the case there is another accessory pocket. The remote cutout fits all Phantom 3 remotes. Small slots hold SD cards nicely organized and well protected. To top everything off, a softer foam pad below the drone is included which supports the gimbal and camera. Drone and accessories depicted in pictures are not included. Case is made in the USA, is 100% waterproof, and made to organize & protect your drone! Case is airline approved for checked luggage. This is the best phantom 3 case there is!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Oh - and you will use the wheels. I know what you're thinking - those are overkill - wrong-o! You'll end up using them because it's super convenient. And if you're looking at another case that offers a strap.. don't waste your money. These cases are so big, you won't want to sling them.
So, buy the case. You'll be happy. For Case Club - here's some feedback that I have that could make your product even better!
1. For the slot for your tablet, you could add a circle cutout in the middle to allow you to pinch the tablet and pull it out. Another option would be to put a string or strap in the slot that you could pull that would help pull the tablet out. Think of batteries in a remote control with that little string thing.
2. I don't trust the blade on feature. I see other reviewers have said that as well. I'd say, just beef it up a little on the plastic and maybe make them a hair taller.
3. Add an additional cutout for those of us using prop guards. Prop guards are pretty essential for flying indoors or close to buildings and I think they will get more popular as more people crash their drones. The current padding will get smooshed down and allows the drone to be safely stored, but I think it would really set you guys apart if you accommodated the guard clips. While I'm on the topic, I didn't see many people with a slot for the guards themselves. Might be a good add on to this product, or a good idea for another separate product?
4. Charging cable slot is a little tight.
Keep up the good work guys!
This has been a fantastic case and has held-up very well to the punishment of commercial use for 6 months now - no sign of anything falling apart. I purposely waited to post a review until I had some time to 'punish' it. First thing I can share is transporting your P-3 with the props ON is a huge time saver in the field! Working commercially, efficiency is everything when you're running from job site to job site.
There is plenty of storage for all of your Phantom 3 field essentials:
• 7 batteries (6 extras and one in the bird)
• Any large size tablet - I use a Samsung 9.7" S-2
• Case of ND filters
• Extra prop set
• Various extra storage compartments for tools and accessories
• I carry a handheld anemometer
• I fit my folding sunshade in the side next to the batteries - unexpected bonus!
This case also doubles as a great, elevated take-off/landing pad in the field, although I always hand catch.
I can't say enough good things about Case Club. They knocked it out of the park at this price point.
Please note, this is for the Phantom 3, any version of it, not the 4. I see people asking about that, there is a 4 version, just search for it on Amazon. If I had to say anything negative about this case it would be the metal tins the desiccant comes in, they look like they will fall apart and leave a mess in the case, so I plan to not use these and to purchase a different desiccant system on amazon to use, even if it's disposable siicone bead bags. See other comments and reviews for issues they've had, which makes me nervous to use those in the intended spot, but regardless of that, still worth the money and is probably the best case for the money out there.