Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18PP_gno

on November 20, 2017
I'm confused with how the book and the DVD go together because the book refers to watching more than the DVD has to show. The small group study lead to some good conversation but in my opinion it's all kind of based on how you feel and what you think about the topics. The book is EXTREMELY in depth, but the study is lacking.
on September 8, 2013
Book is great!
I must be honest, the delivery time was beyond horrible! It was NOT worth saving a couple of $ for the frustration and run around you gave me.
I will not be ordering any kind of books from you guys again.
Thanks!
Ruben
on July 5, 2012
The title says it all. This book is definitely worth a read. I have been a Christian my entire life, but I learned SO much for this book! Lee Strobel is a fantastic author and touches on some very key points that are important for all believers to thoroughly understand.
on March 8, 2017
Great service , great product!
on February 16, 2013
It should be tied in to the DVD sessions more and give more hints about answers to questions or suggest answers in a rear index. In addition it should have provided more details or important points from the Case for Faith book refered to in the guide.
on May 22, 2011
My Bible study group struggled with the question of Evil in the world. We tried many
different approached which had great depth but were beyond the groups ability to comprehend. This DVD and Guide over came our difficulties! Thanks be to God!
on May 6, 2011
In this book, Lee Strobel brilliantly exposes the lie of evolution that so many of our young people have been told in their schools. Why has this atheistic view taken such a hold? Because even educated people have closed their minds to the truth! Lee shows that when one truly searches for the truth, he or she will find it. By interviewing scholars from various disciplines, Mr. Strobel helps them bring to light important counter-arguments against their agnostic-atheistic claims. This is a must read for anyone who is truly searching for the truth, including Christians who need to strenghen their faith and witnessing knowledge base, in order that they may be able to "give an answer to anyone who asks them of the hope which lies within them" I Peter 3:15.
on April 17, 2013
The author was exceptional in presenting the case for faith. This book was used in a weekly Bible study class.
on July 21, 2014
Very helpful for teaching.
on July 7, 2009
I like the study guide because it isn't a narrow questionaire like most.
It leaves lots of room for creative teaching and discussion with the participants. By doing it this way, we are able to search God's Word with a freedom not allowed in most guides. I have never used a guide before, but would use this one again and again.