Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Case Logic 15.6-Inch Laptop Backpack (Black) (MLBP-115BLK)
|Price:||$48.56 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Dedicated laptop compartment disappears underneath straps to protect laptops with up to a 15.6 inch display, Fits devices 10.5 x 1.7 x 15.2 in
- Padded, nylex-lined iPad pocket prevents scratches to your iPad or 10" tablet screen
- Elevated zippered pockets provide cord, smartphone and small accessory storage so they do not disappear into the bottom of the bag
- Front compartment features storage pockets for small electronics and pens and a zippered pocket for keys or passport, plus additional space for a power brick
- Front exterior slip pocket allows quick access to a boarding pass or other transportation ticket to prevent digging through your bag
- Padded, mesh back panel and shoulder straps ensure you remain comfortable while carrying any size load
- Innovative strap management system keeps excess strap material rolled up, secured in place and out of your way
- Accessory loop on the straps provides a spot to hang need-it-now items such as keys, keycard or sunglasses
There is a newer version of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Case Logic 15.6-Inch Laptop Backpack (Black) (MLBP-115BLK)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Bags. Etc|
|Color||Black||Black||Black||Black / Light Grey|
|Dimensions||5.9 inches x 13.4 inches x 19.7 inches||17.28 inches x 6.3 inches x 13.39 inches||20.87 inches x 14.17 inches x 2.76 inches||18 inches x 5 inches x 12.5 inches|
|Item Package Weight||1.85 pounds||1.23 pounds||1.15 pounds||1.25 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
From the Manufacturer
15.6" Laptop Backpack (MLBP-115)
Looking for the perfect backpack to fit into your lifestyle? Sophisticated styling and a monochromatic exterior allow this backpack to go anywhere to keep up with your on-the-go schedule. Maintain a slim profile even while transporting both a laptop and iPad® to class, work or the nearest coffee shop.
- Weight: 1.75 lbs (0.8 kg)
- External Dimensions: 13.4 x 5.9 x 19.7" (34 x 15 x 50 cm)
- Laptop Compartment Dimensions: 10.5 x 1.7 x 15.2" (26.7 x 4.3 x 38.6 cm)
High-quality material is used throughout this exceptionally crafted case, which is backed by a 25 year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
Dedicated laptop compartment disappears underneath straps to protect laptops with up to a 15.6" display. Over-sized zipper and zipper pulls prevent fumbling when you need quick access.
iPad®/Tablet Pocket & Middle Compartment
Padded, nylex-lined iPad pocket prevents scratches to your iPad® or 10" tablet screen. Elevated zippered pockets provide cord, smartphone and small accessory storage so they do not disappear into the bottom of the bag.
Front compartment features storage pockets for small electronics and pens and a zippered pocket for keys or passport, plus additional space for a power brick.
Front Slip Pocket
Front exterior slip pocket allows quick access to a boarding pass or other transportation ticket to prevent digging through your bag.
Padded, mesh back panel and shoulder straps ensure you remain comfortable while carrying any size load.
Innovative strap management system keeps excess strap material rolled up, secured in place and out of your way.
Accessory loop on the straps provides a spot to hang need-it-now items such as keys, keycard or sunglasses.
ML Tablet/Laptop Family
This mobile lifestyle line of soft-sided cases is a hybrid of honest functionality and casual style. When work tools include laptop and tablet technology, these slimcases, totes and briefcases offer organization and protection within a slim profile.
- MLA-110 10.1" Tablet Slimcase–Designed for 10.1" tablets or an iPad. Tablet compartment measures 10.6 x 7.5. x 0.4".
- MLA-114 14.1" Laptop and iPad Slimcase-–Designed for laptops with up to a 14.1” display and iPad. Laptop compartment measures 13.5 x 9.6 x 1.2".
- MLA-116 15.6" Laptop and 10.1" Tablet Slimcase–Designed for laptops with up to a 15.6”-16” display and 10.1” tablets/iPad. Laptop compartment measures 15.2 x 10.8 x 1.4”.
- MLT-114 14" Laptop and 10.1" Tablet Tote–Designed for 15” Macbook Pro or laptops with up to a 14.1” display and 10.1” tablets/iPad. Laptop compartment measures 14.3 x 9.8 x 1.2".
- MLC-116 16" Laptop and 10.1" Tablet Case–Designed for laptops with up to a 16” display and 10.1” tablets/iPad. Laptop compartment measures 15.2 x 10.8 x 1.4”.
- MLBP-115 15.6" Laptop Backpack –Designed for laptops with up to a 15.6” display and 10.1” tablets/iPad. Laptop compartment measures 10.5 x 1.7 x 15.2".
Top Customer Reviews
I was between this one and the Microsoft Rainer, so I ordered both, but the material from Microsoft wasn't as resistant as this one.
I bought it because I was going in a tour to different schools and I needed something were I could fit all my belonging and it wouldn't make me tired when carrying it.
I was able to fit
transformer laptop 12.1"
magic wand portable scanner
all the respective chargers (camera, phone, nook, scanner, laptop)
bottle of water
pen, pencil, whiteout, highlighter, tape, mini stapler, microsd adapter, keys, calculator.
and some extra space was stiil left
material is very resistant and extra comfortable.
the only problem was they only had it in black and gray, but other than that this backpack is amazing!!!!!!!!!
- general design is clean. Good fit for non fancy business use or just for school.
- the internal mash pockets are pretty comfortable - easy access for your stuff
- internal iPad/tablet padded pocket can fit a MacBook air 13" snugly.
- external laptop compartment is interesting and easy to use
- the bag can easily fit 2 laptops
- the zipper handles can support a lock
- the bag is comfortable
- the edges of the straps are folded in a way that don't let them dangle, looks less messy
- good size: not too big and bulky and not too small and slim.
I don't like:
- the bag somehow looks a bit simple or cheap, hard to explain why.
- there are no fast access pockets/compartments for stuff like: keys, phone, money, credit card. The external pocket seems to be a better fit for left handed: when I want to reach the pocket, I usually bring it to the front through my right shoulder (since I'm right handed), however the zipper for that external pocket is on the other side - making it hard to get thins out.
So if you are a business traveler - I wouldn't recommend this bag, but if you are looking for a day to day bag for work, or for school - it's a nice looking, nicely sized, bi-sexual backpack.
There's a padded laptop sleeve that keeps the laptop snug directly against the back. Then comes a larger compartment, that has room for things like books and various equipment, with two internal mesh pockets and a padded sleeve that fits an iPad nicely. Then there's a thinner compartment, with room for papers or a folder or a thin book, with pockets for things like pens and pencils, calculators, phones or mp3 players. Finally, there another outer pocket where you could keep a notebook or a dayplanner or the like.
This is not a bulky and roomy backpack designed to function as a mobile locker, with room for everything and then some. Rather, it's designed for the student or casual professional who likes to travel light with only a laptop and a few other essential items. It'd be ideal for the bicycle commuter, and it works great for someone like me, a teacher who needs to bring a computer back and forth from home to work, and almost always carries home and back just a book or two and a stack or two of papers to grade. It's well built, and nicely padded, without looking rugged. I like it quite a bit.
That being said...it's pretty darn nice. Completely black, slim design, no bulky compartments anywhere, and the zippers are even black and long/slim, which makes for a very stylish, but simple, backpack. It has four zippered openings. The first, and smallest is the very outer compartment that has a zipper sideways. This is perfect for keys, cell phone, gum wrappers, etc. The next compartment can house a smaller notebook, or book, and it has a zippered pouch at the top, plus three pockets, one with two pen holders. These are perfect for your MP3 player, calculator, cell phone, etc. The next to largest compartment has enough room to stick a regular sized notepad, book, etc. in it. It also comes with two mesh zippered compartments, one at the top of each side of the opening, and it has one large pocket that easily fits an Ipad with cover. Very nice touch. The last zippered area is where the laptop goes. Now this is the area that actually gave me pause. The zipper happens to be under the straps.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
l have had this bag for over a year now and I still love it. It is very stylish and I like the slimness of it. I have received many compliments from people. Read morePublished 1 month ago by DeBrig
The bag overall was a good. Nice design, all black, and slim. After using it for a month or so the area by the neck was splitting where the sewing was. Read morePublished 1 month ago by TJ C.
Excellent product, premium materials, comfortable, a lot of space with divisions that help you to storage a lot of things.Published 2 months ago by Oscar Idrovo
Excellent product. I was originally concerned that it would hold up to regular use, but I've used it for a while now and it's handled many airline flights without suffering any... Read morePublished 3 months ago by Amazon Customer