Spring Deals Automotive Best Books of the Month New-season heels nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18SW_gno

on March 31, 2016
Let's face it. You've looked around for a laptop bag that looks normal, doesn't cost an arm and a leg AND fits your ginormous laptop. Well - Look no further! This bag fit my 17 inch laptop like a glove! I've even got some wiggle room for any small USB dongles to rest comfortably! The zipper on the side has some slots for pens and what not, but don't let the width of it fool you. I was able to throw my laptop charging brick and cord in there with lots of room to spare! Take a look at the pictures I've provided. If this review helped you, feel free to give me a thumbs up!

Case Logic 17.3-Inch Laptop Case (VNCI-217)
11 comment| 98 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on September 4, 2012
Bought this thing for work and for on-the-go gaming. I have a newer Samsung Series 7 laptop in here (the ivy bridge/kepler one.) and I couldn't be happier.

It has plenty of space inside the main compartment for my laptop (17 inches- and still has room for more.) and the power brick (which is bigger than most.)- you could easily fit an ASUS G-Series + power supply in the main compartment.

The front of the laptop has a big nice pocket, which seems like it never fills. Currently, I have a wireless mouse (regular size), headphones, iPhone charger, x2 GoFlex portable hard drives + USB adapter, and a Storm of Swords (A big, thick, paper back book.) and I still have room for more. I am also surprised that the despite being packed the front pocket never seems to bulge.

There is also another pocket inside the main compartment, almost the flap, which fits any tablet of your choice nicely. I normally use it to tout around my WACOM tablet and iPad. They fit in there rather nicely.

The strap is good and supportive. Does not feel flimsy. I guess the material the bad is made out of is nice. Not too scratchy. Zippers function great. Never had any of them stick on me yet.

I do want to talk about, what I think, is the unsung hero of this bag. The handle. It is awesome. It straddles the line or reality and somehow is a state of squishy and firm. It feels great is all i can say. I often find myself just grabbed the handle and squishing it in my hands. It feels like a stress ball.

Overall, I think this bag does a hell of a job. And the price of the thing! Super cheap. I think you would be hard pressed to find a bag of similar quality and size at a close price point.

TL;DR This is pretty much a bag of holding (It's a D&D item. Bag of holding = a magic bag than can hold things larger than its own size.)
44 comments| 247 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on July 29, 2012
The item was EXACTLY as described in the ad. It is the ONLY case I found that would actually hold my 17.3 inch laptop computer. Even the store I bought my laptop at didn't have a case (affordable anyway) that would hold my laptop. The extra pockets are perfect for anything I need to take with me and I can't wait for my next airplane trip to try it out!
22 comments| 96 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 21, 2017
Nice looking case. However - way too big for my standard-size HP 17.3 laptop, inner strap not properly designed to prevent computer from sliding around every time I moved the bag, padding was very thin. I suppose if I wrapped the computer in bubble-wrap and filled in the empty spaces with more bubble-wrap, the computer would be protected adequately, but I really wanted a bag that didn't required quite so much audience participation. Bottom line - it would not protect my computer, so I returned it.
on November 24, 2013
Case Logic makes fine products and this case is no exception. Overall fit, finish, and materials are surprisingly good for a budget case. But compared to business-class laptop cases that are feature-rich and truly rugged, this case is bare-bones and offers only minimal protection. If you expect more then you will be disappointed.

1) Accommodates large laptops like my Asus G75VX 17.3 inch.
2) Outer pocket large enough for the power brick and some cords. Within the outer pocket are three small pockets for items like flash drives, memory cards, etc.
3) Inner pocket is good for papers, notepads, and other flat items.
4) Zippers are ok but not great.

1) No internal frame or rigid corners... quite literally a "soft" case all around.
2) Padding is very thin, offering only minimal protection.
3) No feet or rubber pads on bottom.
4) Plastic strap clips and rings.
5) Strap rings attached to case via 2 small patches sewn to case. Better cases have belts that go completely around sides and bottom for better weight distribution and less sag.

While fine for casual use, this case falls short where it counts most - protecting your laptop. For business, travel, or just better everyday protection for an expensive laptop, this case is probably not the best choice.
0Comment| 82 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 23, 2016
Very durable and light carrying case that I bought for my HP Pavilion 17.3". The handle is cushioned, the strap has a rubber part to prevent from rubbing against your shoulder, and the outside zipper compartment has plenty of space to add the charger, mouse, etc...The inside is very roomy and has a strap to strap down my laptop. I would definitely purchase again.
review imagereview imagereview image
on October 9, 2017
This bag meets my needs. It holds my 17.3" Dell Inspiron with room to spare, has room for the charger and a mouse, etc, looks good and cost under $30. But my needs are low-end. My laptop is worth under $500 and I rarely travel with it. If I had a more costly laptop, needed more room (say for a couple of books and a tablet) and carried it around all day or traveled a lot, I would invest in a much better bag. The Case Logic VINCI-217 is not a heavy duty bag. The padding/cushioning that should be on both sides of the laptop is on only one side and is skimpy. It has no feet (helpful when you put it down on a wet surface) and it can't be slipped on the handle of your carry-on luggage. I would really worry if I dropped this bag, with a laptop in it, on a hard surface. But it is also priced right and for users like me, it's OK. Thus three stars.
on August 22, 2017
Two reason why I rated it 5 stars. First, it is light. Most laptop bags are heavy even before you insert the laptop and other accessories. Second, it has a shoulder strap. My other bag had handles so that if I had to carry a purse both my hands were busy and if I needed a projector, it made it very difficult to get to a presentation.
The third reason I like this bag is the price. very reasonable.
on September 13, 2013
My Dell 17.3" laptop fits well in the main compartment. The outer pocket is generous enough for the power cord and mouse. The bag material is very lightweight, the padding is not too substantial, and the shoulder strap "hardware" and "D" rings are plastic. So for occasional casual use, this bag functions well, but it would not be well suited for true road warriors whose bag may need to stand up to some abuse.
0Comment| 50 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 25, 2016
This case did fit my HP 17.3 inch laptop but I needed something that would fit inside my scooter bike along with my full-face helmet. This one is a bit too bulky and large. I ordered a different "slim version" that still fits my 17.3 inch laptop inside the case but also one that also fits inside my scooter topcase (luggage rack). It's this one: Samsonite Xenon 2 17.3-Inch Slim Briefcase. Keep in mind, the Samsonite one is just over $30, so it's more expensive, but it's the one I needed.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.