Truck Reviews Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on February 18, 2016
This is a decent dvd case. As some reviewers have mentioned, it does seem to be made out of cardboard covered in nylon. So I wouldn't say it would be the best if you expect to be very rough on the case. But for normal organization and transportation I think it's perfect. If you need something super sturdy to protect from the elements of drops/being crushed then I'd go with a different one made of solid plastic or metal.
review imagereview imagereview image
47 people found this helpful
on January 18, 2017
Perfect holder, I use it for my car! I will be buying more for my other car.

The Important stuff:

Is this item worth the money? Yes
Do I like this item? yes
Would I buy this item again? yes
Would I tell my friends and family about this item? Yes

If my review has helped you could you please mark it as helpful. I would really appreciate that.

Any major positives/negatives (if they occur) in the future will be updated.

Great interaction with this seller

MY RATINGS
5 STARS = PERFECT
4 STARS = GOOD
3 STARS = NEEDS SOME IMPROVEMENT
2 STARS = DISLIKE // WOULD NOT PURCHASE AGAIN
1 STAR = SENDING BACK
27 people found this helpful
on April 5, 2017
To cut to the chase, this is a decent CD case. It holds as many CDs as it says it will. It isn't horrendously expensive. It's durable enough to do fine sitting on a shelf and being opened and closed on an irregular basis. I can see why the other reviews comment on its somewhat flimsy construction; it certainly could be more sturdy. If I had to haul discs about with me, I would look elsewhere. For my purpose (holding discs that are already converted to digital format and loaded on an mp3 player, because I'm too cheap to pay by the track for downloads), it is just about right. The only real problem I have with it is that the slots are not quite large enough to hold the album booklets. They will fit, but don't expect to be putting them in and taking them out on a regular basis. As far as I can tell, a product that is sturdy and attractive and holds the booklets easily and doesn't cost a fortune is not yet in existence. Until it is, this will do.
4 people found this helpful
on November 1, 2016
We are a family of 5 with three young children under 6 years old. I was struggling every day to keep the DVDs organized, not scratched, and back in their correct case when finally I gave up and decided to put all of our DVDs for the children and all of thier music CDs into this Binder. The zipper is very easy to use and the material is very durable for the price. My 6 year old and 2 year old are able to open and close with ease. Not to mention this case has been dropped several times and has remained in original shape and condition.
6 people found this helpful
on June 8, 2016
I love everything about this binder, and believe it's a excellent buy. Came packaged well. Great price for such a massive capacity. Quality of the product is as if you spent way more.

I'm basically one of those crazy organizers you've heard about. Even my sock drawers are tidy, neat and color coded. So, when I saw a chance to get rid of our messy shelves filled with DVDs, I knew I had to have this CD/DVD case. There was no way to get all of our growing collection of DVDs in decent order on a book shelf and they were always in disarray. But, I was concerned about how to keep the cover info with the DVDs in the little pockets of this case. I like seeing the cover photo and keeping the info on the back with each DVD. Well... with a little ingenuity I found a way. I trimmed (with a paper cutter) the paper covers of each DVD and slipped them into the pocket next to the disc. Technically the disc and cover would both fit into the same pocket and I could get more DVDs into the case, but I prefer it this way. Personal preference.

The zipper works smoothly. The handle is small and I don't know how it would hold up to lifting the case, when it has 336 CD/DVD in it. The material seems to be standard case material. And, it becomes an immediate conversation piece when left on a coffee table of sufficient strength to bear its loaded weight.

All in All, An amazing buy! I highly recommend this CD/DVD case!
2 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse
Not as sturdy as my previous Case Logic cases, but I noticed some reviews on some of the 40 capacity CD cases said when full they could not shut the case. I needed a case that could hold above the 24 capacity cases so I went with this one. I have not filled it yet but it looks like it will hold 32 CD/DVDs and be able to close so no complaints on that end. I purchased it as I'm burning some data DVDs for a friend and rather that purchase bunches of CD/DVD cases decided to just get an inexpensive case I could put her DVDs in and it will also make it possible for me to arrange them. Overall I think its a good value for the price point and my previous experience with Case Logic has been good but this particular case felt a little flimsy so if you're going to use the case often you might want to go with something else. Overall though for a 32 capacity case which comes in at a lower price point than purchasing 32 CD/DVD cases I can't complain. My friend won't be using the case all that often so it should last her for quite some time.
2 people found this helpful
on April 13, 2016
I ordered this large case by mistake, thankfully. I couldn't believe how many computer discs I found in the cracks and corners, even after throwing many away, I almost have this case full. I could sort through these discs and probably throw more away but who wants to spend the time, life is too short. Its easier just to save them. The system certainly makes finding a disc easier, I've spent hours looking for discs in the past. The case appears well built, holds my 290 discs quite nicely. Easy to open the case and page through it. Put the case on a book shelf. Be a good way to organize CD's and DVD's also. Very glad I got it.
3 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse
This large-capacity CD organizer from Case Logic is a 'no-frills' solution to storing and retrieving CD music. As with other reviewers, I advocate using one slot to hold the booklet telling about the artists and the music and using a neighbouring sleeve(s) to store the disk(s) that come with it. I have owned zippered cases with plastic sleeved pages for many years: these have more easily turned pages, hinged on straps. I also agree with other reviewers that we wouldn't want to open the straps to try to shift or add pages. The far more expensive three-ring 'suitcase' style storage boxes are best for that.

Most of us will add new CDs and reorganization will be necessary but tedious. Buy a large size now and leave space here and there to provide some sort of 'fire wall' when the inevitable reorganization crops up.
4 people found this helpful
on March 19, 2018
I don't know what happened to Case Logic. I suppose with like so many other things nowadays, their quality has just gone down hill. Although, I never thought they were ever really all that great at protecting dvds and cds before.. I feel they have just gotten lazier in the making of their product. The sleeves aren't even cut out all the way. Might sound picky.. But, about every page has pieces of plastic still attatched. Should have been removed to begin with. Save your money and buy another product from someone else. I myself will be looking elsewhere from now on.. Just Sad..
One person found this helpful
on April 6, 2012
We had purchased several of these cases. They were great. Then the manufacturer decided to redesign them and make a case of far less quality. It is very disappointing.

Like Beverly McCarty said: "It is flimsy material around the zipper, there is no carry handle, the case size itself is smaller." It does not have the rings inside anymore either.

I called the company and they confirmed that the product was changed yet they kept the same price.

**I would not recommend this product anymore.**
65 people found this helpful