Case Logic CPL-109 DSLR Camera and iPad Backpack (Black)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Designed to fit a DSLR camera, 1 to 2 additional lenses or a flash, and accessories
- Dedicated, padded iPad compartment along the back panel features side access for quick retrieval
- Adjustable, padded dividers allow you to customize the side-entry camera compartment
- Weather hood fits snugly over the bag to protect from the elements (when not in use, store in dedicated back panel compartment)
- Dedicated internal memory card slip pocket
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
|Item Dimensions||17.3 x 7.5 x 9.3 inches|
|Item Display Weight||0.612 Kilograms|
|Item Weight||1.32 pounds|
|Manufacturer Warranty Description||CHINA|
|Shipping Weight||1.41 pounds|
Compare to similar items
This item Case Logic CPL-109 DSLR Camera and iPad Backpack (Black)
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
For the would-be photojournalist who knows today is the day to capture his best shot yet. This stylish, ready-to-wear backpack is pared down to carry the essentials focused collection of camera gear, an iPad and a days worth of personal items. Simply pull the backpack forward and remove your camera from the side access compartment. Contemporary quilting enhances the casual aesthetic and reveals just how much padding is protecting your camera.
From the Manufacturer
DSLR Camera and iPad® Backpack (CPL-109)
For the would-be photojournalist who knows today is the day to capture his best shot yet. This stylish, ready-to-wear backpack is pared down to carry the essentials—a focused collection of camera gear, an iPad and a day’s worth of personal items. Simply pull the backpack forward and remove your camera from the side access compartment. Contemporary quilting enhances the casual aesthetic and reveals just how much padding is protecting your camera.
- Weight: 1.32 lbs (0.60 kg)
- External Dimensions: 9.3 x 7.5 x 21.2" (23.6 x 19.1 x 53.8 cm)
- Internal Dimensions: 8.1 x 4.6 x 17.3" (20.6 x 11.7 x 43.9 cm)
High-quality material is used throughout this exceptionally crafted case, which is backed by a 25 year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
Designed to fit a DSLR camera, 1 to 2 additional lenses or a flash, and accessories.
Dedicated, padded iPad compartment along the back panel features side access for quick retrieval.
Adjustable, padded dividers allow you to customize the side-entry camera compartment.
Memory Card Pocket
Dedicated internal memory card slip pocket.
Weather hood fits snugly over the bag to protect from the elements (when not in use, store in dedicated back panel compartment).
Upper compartment stores personal items such as a jacket, sunglasses or a snack.
Sternum Strap/Waist Belt
Adjustable sternum strap and waist belt provides security and comfort.
Innovative strap management system eliminates messy, hanging straps.
Water Bottle Pouch
Convenient mesh water bottle pouch.
Padded, mesh back panel provides comfort and breathability.
Top customer reviews
I did not have something that I felt was a good method to carry my camera and lenses in regularly. I have my D7200 body, 35mm f/1.8, 18-140mm kit lens, and Tokina 11-16mm wide angle in this bag. The body and all three lenses will fit in the lower compartment as long as I do not have a lens on the camera. With the kit lens or the wide angle lens on the camera I just move the little fixed 35mm into the upper pocket. This still leaves plenty of room for keys and a phone plus some snacks.
If you want an all around bag I think something larger would be best but this is a dedicated camera bag and as a result I don't mind having to carry this along with something else depending on the day.
The only downside is that it does not have a way to carry my tripod. I am going to sew some straps to the underside to fix that, however.
So many times I leave my camera at home because the DSLR is too bulky. This time I was determined to take my camera on vacation and take some great photos.
I was attracted to this camera backpack because it seemed spacious enough to carry the camera and accessories, while still leaving room for other stuff.
It turned out to be a good decision (in fact, throughout the whole trip I kept commenting this bag was probably the best thing I bought for the vacation).
• plenty of space in lower camera compartment for DSLR with 55mm to 200mm lens attached, charger with extra battery, and smaller kit lens.
• little velcro stops on lower compartment to allow you to unzip the bag just enough to take out the camera without opening the whole comparment - meaning that the extra lens and battery stay put and don't fall out.
• side opening makes it easy for you to extract the camera with bag still on one shoulder
• the extra side zip pocket fits an iPad or kindle which was great for a trip to the beach
• top compartment is deep and surprisingly spacious for what it is - it easily accommodated a few snack bars, my wallet, sunscreen, and sunglasses
• I actually needed to use the weatherproof cover when we got caught in a sudden drizzle while outside and away from our hotel
• you have to be careful to close the side zips on the iPad/Kindle/device pocket and the camera compartment. If you accidentally leave them open your precious equipment could fall out and result in a costly mistake
Overall, I loved the compact footprint of this bag. It made it easy for me to take a bulky camera on vacation because I could use the bag for both the camera and other items too.
- I needed a built in rain cover to protect any other items I put in the bag like my phone and wallet
- Has a tablet pocket; this is great for reviewing/posting video on the go
- Has a chest strap; great for mounting GoPro
- Small pocket; great for storing my phone and wallet
- Light weight; I didn't want a bag bouncing around while on my adventure
- Entire case is padded; not just the camera compartment
- Very inexpensive compared to other bags I was looking at that didn't have the features this one had
The only thing I thought was missing from this bag is straps for a tripod or pole. I just made sure the telescopic pole I bought could fold small enough to fit in the bag. Overall I'm extremely pleased with the bag for my use.