Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Limited time offer Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts Shop Popular Services siliconvalley siliconvalley siliconvalley  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Color: Black|Style: Compact Case|Change

Showing 11-20 of 2,787 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,959 reviews
on March 10, 2017
We use this camera case for our Nikon S7000. It fits nicely and can easily fit the extra battery. There is a bit of extra room in this case so if your camera is slightly bigger than than Nikon S7000, it should fit. The case provides some padding to help protect the camera. I would highly recommend this case for those who have the Nikon S7000 camera or similar size cameras. I hope this review is helpful. If so, please hit the helpful tab at the end of this review.
on August 8, 2012
I purchased this handsome camera case for my Panasonic Lumix ZS20. The case fits this camera well and has sufficient room in its outside pocket for extra memory cards and spare battery. The case comes with a long adjustable strap, and there is also a fixed loop (no velcro) on the back if you prefer to thread the case on a belt.

The main compartment of the case is reasonably well-padded, with the densest padding on the belt loop side. There is far less padding between the main compartment and the outside pocket. The zippered outside pocket is large enough to hold more than 1 battery (for most cameras) and there's a pocket within large enough to hold a standard SD card in its case.

My one complaint with this case is that the main compartment has only a single zipper. I much prefer having 2 zippers so the camera strap can hang outside of the case. That and the lack of adequate padding between the main compartment and front pocket keep this from being a 5-star product.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 27, 2016
I am giving this product a one star review not because the product failed but because I did not receive the product advertised or shown in the pictures. The product shown and described mentions a "Detachable cross-body strap". Instead the case we received had only what can be described as a neck strap. We order this case because it fit out camera and because it was described as having a body strap. I am high disappointed because we are leaving on our trip tomorrow and will not be able to return it because we must use it. The belt loop on the back of the case doesn't even look the same, nor does the strap attachment. I have never had a problem with any of my Amazon orders until now.
review image review image
on June 9, 2014
I used to own a Canon A4000 IS which is a very small camera and I had a very small case to go with it. When I bought a Samsung WB250F, which is a large(er) camera, I needed a new case. I like Case Logic and this one seemed to be big enough to fit. Sure enough, it is plenty big for the WB250F, and it fits nice and snug. I also like the outside pocket, I use it to keep the shoulder/neck strap that came with the case. The case is really nice feeling in the hand and has excellent padding. The zippers both feel really solid and the little zipper handle things are a bendable rubber that feels really nice and quality. Overall, this is an excellent case that is big enough to fit 95% of all point and shoot cameras, but isn't too big.
review image
on March 19, 2017
Case seems well padded and decently made. However, it just barely fits G7X Mark II. The camera is thick and the case has to stretch a bit to close. I would go for a larger case, especially since i'll probably add a filter adapter to it which thickens it more.

Update: to make more room. I cut out a circular hole in the middle wall. I sealed the nylon with a soldering iron and will sew it together. Technically you could just cut all of it out too. There's is still padding in the front pouch and around it. Attached picture
review image
on March 18, 2017
Nice case with good padding and strong construction. My only complaint is that it has a loop on the back to put it on a belt, meaning you have to remove your belt to put it on. (Another older case I have has snaps and velcro on the bottom of the loop so you can put it on/off of a belt without removing the belt, and the combo of snaps + velcro has proven plenty strong to keep it secure.) I wish this was like my old one in that way (thus -1 star), but other than that, it's a great case.
on April 30, 2013
I brought this case to protect the Nikon COOLPIX S6300 I brought previously. I wanted something that would get the job done and this does exactly that. the front compartment is handy for sd cards and the back compartment is where I store my Nikon. The is a strap which can be adjusted anyway you like. I normally wear it around my neck and sometimes off my shoulder. I have dropped the case with my camera inside on accident while i was cleaning from the stairs. It took quite a tumble yet my camera was fine.

Pros:
durable
The color (black)
spacious for compact cameras
2 compartments
adjustable strap
just the right size for on the go photography

There is no cons to this product.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 13, 2016
This is a great little case. It has a compartment that is the perfect size for a Powershot ELPH 360 HS and another with a little pocket that the NB-11LH batteries fit perfectly. There's a substantial neck strap which you can attach to a metal ring on the top of the back of the bag and the camera lanyard can be securely attached there as well making it impossible for you to drop the camera.
review image review image
I bought this to use with Samsung WB35F - 16.2MP Smart WiFi & NFC Digital Camera with 12x Optical Zoom and 2.7" LCD - Red (Certified Refurbished)

It fits amazingly well. He can also use it with or without the strap. Made well - stitching is very well done. Highly recommended if you have the camera I stated above.
If you found my review helpful - please click helpful found below my review and if you have questions I did not answer feel free to leave a comment or go to my profile and email me. Thank you!!
on March 11, 2017
Not only does it look like an adorable, little backpack (that's the added bonus!), but it holds our digital camera tightly and safely. It's compact, so you could slip it into your pocket or bag very easily and it has a strap so that it could be carried. There is also a small zippered pocket on the front that could hold something. We use it for an extra battery. It's rugged also, which makes it convenient to take on trips.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.