Amazon Vehicles Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Gifts for Dad Book House Cleaning twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Color: Black|Style: Compact Case|Change

Showing 1-10 of 2,808 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,981 reviews
on February 9, 2016
If you are looking for a case that fits the Canon G7X, two spare batteries, and an SD card, then this case is for you. If you plan on carrying your camera everywhere you go like Casey Neistat, this case has a built in belt loop. I really like this case because of its minimal design. When wearing it on your belt, it doesn't look like you have a big fanny pack hanging on your side. Small, black, and discreet is what I was looking for in a case. This case is meant to hold the bare essentials. If you want more space to carry other things, then this case is not for you. Included with this case is a shoulder strap which i doubt I'll ever use. I had a hard time looking for a perfect fitting case for the G7X until I stumbled upon this case so I hope this review helps someone out there. I took a bunch of pics to show how everything fits inside.
on January 15, 2016
If you own the Canon SX170 this case DOES NOT WORK!! Purchased my husband the camera for Christmas along with this case. The photos clearly show two hooks on the back of the case to attach lanyard for over the shoulder carry. The description of the case also clearly states which 3 Canon cameras are NOT compatible with the case & the SX170 isn't listed. The camera in no way will fit into this case (see photos). The back of the case has one hook, which is centered, and is definitely not a preferred way to attach a lanyard for balance & safety when carrying the camera. We do alot of hiking w/our cameras so this was a selling point. Amazon was prompt in sending a replacement (we thought perhaps the wrong case had been attached to the card that stated the case was the DCB-302) which arrived in 3 days. Unfortunately, it was the exact same case. I realize styles & products change but when they do the description/photos should also be changed. Just know if you want this case it's a nice one, the belt clip would be fine but it won't fit this particular model camera and you sure don't want to attach the lanyard in this manner.
review image review image review image review image
on November 5, 2015
Extremely well padded, more so than other cases - what I would call 'firm' or 'dense' foam on the back side of the case - very good protection. Between the large and small pockets is 'normal' padding and the small front pocket has normal padding as well. I use it to carry my small dashcam in the main pocket, and two extra batteries in the small pocket. It is actually a little oversized for this camera, but I can use the extra room to throw in the battery charger too. There is a little inner pocket in the small compartment and it just fits the microSD adapter in its case. The small pocket is interesting because it is bigger than the zippered opening - it's tapered at the top, but nearly as big as the large compartment. My interior measurements are large compartment: 4.5" X 2.75" X 1". Small compartment: 4.25" X 2.75" X 0.75" (tapers, so smaller at one end). The belt loop is really durable - I haven't used the strap yet. Another quality product from Case Logic.
on August 1, 2012
Perfect fit for my Canon PowerShot SX260 HS with room to insert a small pack of silica desiccant. I sprayed the outside with Scotch Guard. When the day is really wet, everything fits into a zip-lock plastic sandwich bag.

I am sure professional photographers already know this, but I had to learn the hard way that moisture condenses on the lens when you go from an air-conditioned space out into warm, humid air. (Like the drops that form on a cold beer glass.) In a few days, you have mildew in the lens. So it is essential to let the camera warm to the ambient temperature before it is touched by humid air.

This case provides necessary and sufficient padding. Front pocket holds spare batteries, memory cards with room for a cable. Belt loop is sturdy enough to foil a "grab and run" theft. Eyelets for neck cable seem adequate although I haven't used them.
on January 10, 2016
I would have given this product 5 stars, both because it is the *perfect* snug fit for my Canon G7X and because it has a completely separate zippered compartment for safe storage of a spare battery/memory card (rather than just a side pocket inside the main camera compartment like most other small cases, which puts those items at greater risk for inadvertent loss), but the version I received (which is still notated as product # DCB-302) has a much thinner belt strap than what is pictured on this product on Amazon and even on Case Logic's website. It also has only one, rather than two, loops for the shoulder strap. Shame on Case Logic for compromising their product design just to make a few more pennies, and worse, for not updating their product photos.
review image review image
on May 24, 2016
Good quality case that fits my camera perfectly, and the front pocket has room for an extra battery or two, a small lens cloth, and a spare memory card. I bought the red one so I can find my camera easily in the murky depths of a duffel bag. The non-slip zipper pulls are (literally!) a nice touch. The back of the case I received is a little different from the one pictured, with a narrower but well-attached belt loop, one D ring, and a lanyard. The lanyard is too lightweight for the fully loaded camera case but the D ring works fine with a carabiner. I thought about deducting one star for that, but decided not to as this case entirely meets my needs.
Update: The sizing on this case seems to be inconsistent. Please see comments.
review image
44 comments| 4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 13, 2016
This is a great little case. It has a compartment that is the perfect size for a Powershot ELPH 360 HS and another with a little pocket that the NB-11LH batteries fit perfectly. There's a substantial neck strap which you can attach to a metal ring on the top of the back of the bag and the camera lanyard can be securely attached there as well making it impossible for you to drop the camera.
review image review image
on March 10, 2017
We use this camera case for our Nikon S7000. It fits nicely and can easily fit the extra battery. There is a bit of extra room in this case so if your camera is slightly bigger than than Nikon S7000, it should fit. The case provides some padding to help protect the camera. I would highly recommend this case for those who have the Nikon S7000 camera or similar size cameras. I hope this review is helpful. If so, please hit the helpful tab at the end of this review.
on November 16, 2011
The case material and zippers appears to be durable. The belt loop is sewn (my preference) rather than snapped. The zippers tags are rubber and easily grasped. I doubt that I will ever attach the shoulder strap.

The Canon PowerShot S100 12.1 MP Digital Camera with 5x Wide Angle Optical Image Stabilized Zoom (Black) slides in and out easily and stays put. However, it is not a custom case for this camera, so the camera is able to shift about 1/4" horizontally and vertically (when I shake it with my hands, but in practice it is not noticeable). The front pocket easily fits two spare batteries and several SD card cases.

When packing for a trip, I like to put the OEM wall charger in the front pocket so I have everything needed for this camera in one place. The wall charger, two batteries, and one SD card case all fit in the front pocket. It is a snug fit, and one of the batteries needs to be stored in the charger, but it is not difficult and does not stress the zipper. When fully packed like that, the camera doesn't slide in and out as easily -- but when I get to my destination the charger comes out of the case and stays in the room anyway, so that's not an issue.

As a bonus, I like that the black with red trim color scheme evokes the look of Canon L lenses.
on April 26, 2017
PROS :
-perfect size for my point and shoot
-belt loop makes carrying this a snap
-extra accessory pouch fits all the essentials
-well padded and durable construction

CONS :
-zipper tab feels like it might rip someday

Overall Thoughts : This camera case is the perfect size for my sony rx-100 iii. It has a dedicated pouch for the camera, and then a small pouch that is large enough to hold a couple memory cards, microfiber clothe, spare batteries, and even the battery charger. It has a handy belt loop strap that I use more than the lanyard. But some might prefer the lanyard. Only thing I don't like is the zipper tabs feel like they're made from a silicone material. I keep thinking I'm going to tear them when I open them. But no issues yet!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.