Your Garage Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Echo $129.99 All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis B06ZY5XM7W Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 2,845 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3,023 reviews
on February 9, 2016
If you are looking for a case that fits the Canon G7X, two spare batteries, and an SD card, then this case is for you. If you plan on carrying your camera everywhere you go like Casey Neistat, this case has a built in belt loop. I really like this case because of its minimal design. When wearing it on your belt, it doesn't look like you have a big fanny pack hanging on your side. Small, black, and discreet is what I was looking for in a case. This case is meant to hold the bare essentials. If you want more space to carry other things, then this case is not for you. Included with this case is a shoulder strap which i doubt I'll ever use. I had a hard time looking for a perfect fitting case for the G7X until I stumbled upon this case so I hope this review helps someone out there. I took a bunch of pics to show how everything fits inside.
22 comments| 71 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 15, 2016
If you own the Canon SX170 this case DOES NOT WORK!! Purchased my husband the camera for Christmas along with this case. The photos clearly show two hooks on the back of the case to attach lanyard for over the shoulder carry. The description of the case also clearly states which 3 Canon cameras are NOT compatible with the case & the SX170 isn't listed. The camera in no way will fit into this case (see photos). The back of the case has one hook, which is centered, and is definitely not a preferred way to attach a lanyard for balance & safety when carrying the camera. We do alot of hiking w/our cameras so this was a selling point. Amazon was prompt in sending a replacement (we thought perhaps the wrong case had been attached to the card that stated the case was the DCB-302) which arrived in 3 days. Unfortunately, it was the exact same case. I realize styles & products change but when they do the description/photos should also be changed. Just know if you want this case it's a nice one, the belt clip would be fine but it won't fit this particular model camera and you sure don't want to attach the lanyard in this manner.
review image review image review image review image
on January 10, 2016
I would have given this product 5 stars, both because it is the *perfect* snug fit for my Canon G7X and because it has a completely separate zippered compartment for safe storage of a spare battery/memory card (rather than just a side pocket inside the main camera compartment like most other small cases, which puts those items at greater risk for inadvertent loss), but the version I received (which is still notated as product # DCB-302) has a much thinner belt strap than what is pictured on this product on Amazon and even on Case Logic's website. It also has only one, rather than two, loops for the shoulder strap. Shame on Case Logic for compromising their product design just to make a few more pennies, and worse, for not updating their product photos.
review image review image
on November 13, 2016
This is a great little case. It has a compartment that is the perfect size for a Powershot ELPH 360 HS and another with a little pocket that the NB-11LH batteries fit perfectly. There's a substantial neck strap which you can attach to a metal ring on the top of the back of the bag and the camera lanyard can be securely attached there as well making it impossible for you to drop the camera.
review image review image
on August 1, 2012
Perfect fit for my Canon PowerShot SX260 HS with room to insert a small pack of silica desiccant. I sprayed the outside with Scotch Guard. When the day is really wet, everything fits into a zip-lock plastic sandwich bag.

I am sure professional photographers already know this, but I had to learn the hard way that moisture condenses on the lens when you go from an air-conditioned space out into warm, humid air. (Like the drops that form on a cold beer glass.) In a few days, you have mildew in the lens. So it is essential to let the camera warm to the ambient temperature before it is touched by humid air.

This case provides necessary and sufficient padding. Front pocket holds spare batteries, memory cards with room for a cable. Belt loop is sturdy enough to foil a "grab and run" theft. Eyelets for neck cable seem adequate although I haven't used them.
on March 19, 2017
Case seems well padded and decently made. However, it just barely fits G7X Mark II. The camera is thick and the case has to stretch a bit to close. I would go for a larger case, especially since i'll probably add a filter adapter to it which thickens it more.

Update: to make more room. I cut out a circular hole in the middle wall. I sealed the nylon with a soldering iron and will sew it together. Technically you could just cut all of it out too. There's is still padding in the front pouch and around it. Attached picture
review image
on May 19, 2017
My silver Panasonic Lumix ZS100/TZ100 fits very snuggly inside. I have the wrist strap attached and could fit two batteries and a SDHC card in the pouch, I could probably fit a few more cards. I didn't realize there is a slight larger one that would have fit my camera better and that's the DCB-313. I would return this and get that one, but just like the black DCB -302, it seems like these things are always out of stock. My first choice wasn't this red bag but it was the cheapest and I realized that it matches my silver ZS100/TZ100. I just wanted a bag to put inside a bigger bag and this does the job but I wish it was slightly a little bigger.
on November 16, 2011
The case material and zippers appears to be durable. The belt loop is sewn (my preference) rather than snapped. The zippers tags are rubber and easily grasped. I doubt that I will ever attach the shoulder strap.

The Canon PowerShot S100 12.1 MP Digital Camera with 5x Wide Angle Optical Image Stabilized Zoom (Black) slides in and out easily and stays put. However, it is not a custom case for this camera, so the camera is able to shift about 1/4" horizontally and vertically (when I shake it with my hands, but in practice it is not noticeable). The front pocket easily fits two spare batteries and several SD card cases.

When packing for a trip, I like to put the OEM wall charger in the front pocket so I have everything needed for this camera in one place. The wall charger, two batteries, and one SD card case all fit in the front pocket. It is a snug fit, and one of the batteries needs to be stored in the charger, but it is not difficult and does not stress the zipper. When fully packed like that, the camera doesn't slide in and out as easily -- but when I get to my destination the charger comes out of the case and stays in the room anyway, so that's not an issue.

As a bonus, I like that the black with red trim color scheme evokes the look of Canon L lenses.
review image
on April 26, 2017
PROS :
-perfect size for my point and shoot
-belt loop makes carrying this a snap
-extra accessory pouch fits all the essentials
-well padded and durable construction

CONS :
-zipper tab feels like it might rip someday

Overall Thoughts : This camera case is the perfect size for my sony rx-100 iii. It has a dedicated pouch for the camera, and then a small pouch that is large enough to hold a couple memory cards, microfiber clothe, spare batteries, and even the battery charger. It has a handy belt loop strap that I use more than the lanyard. But some might prefer the lanyard. Only thing I don't like is the zipper tabs feel like they're made from a silicone material. I keep thinking I'm going to tear them when I open them. But no issues yet!
on June 29, 2017
Trying to find a camera case that was inexpensive but good quality was difficult. My last case was from Case Logic as well, and it lasted more than 10 years. It technically still holds my camera, but the zipper in the front pocket came away from the seam. I can't keep my extra batteries in there since it won't close. That is why I had to get a new one. But for the case to last more than 10 years is pretty darn good! So I stuck with a good brand. This case came with a neck strap too, and I have already found that very useful as I often don't wear pants with pockets or belt loops and have my toddler with me. The front pocket is spacious, allowing me to fit 3 spare batteries and a cleaning cloth. My camera fits in the bigger pocket perfectly. I have a Canon Powershot SX280 HS by the way.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.