Workplace Solutions Best Kids' Books of the Year Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Presto! Laundry Stocking Stuffers Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Shop Now

Color: Black|Style: Compact Case|Change

Showing 1-10 of 2,686 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
on August 1, 2012
Perfect fit for my Canon PowerShot SX260 HS with room to insert a small pack of silica desiccant. I sprayed the outside with Scotch Guard. When the day is really wet, everything fits into a zip-lock plastic sandwich bag.

I am sure professional photographers already know this, but I had to learn the hard way that moisture condenses on the lens when you go from an air-conditioned space out into warm, humid air. (Like the drops that form on a cold beer glass.) In a few days, you have mildew in the lens. So it is essential to let the camera warm to the ambient temperature before it is touched by humid air.

This case provides necessary and sufficient padding. Front pocket holds spare batteries, memory cards with room for a cable. Belt loop is sturdy enough to foil a "grab and run" theft. Eyelets for neck cable seem adequate although I haven't used them.
on March 5, 2011
I hope this review finds you with ease if you're an owner of a Nikon S8100. You wouldn't believe (or maybe you would, if you experienced what I did) the extremely difficult task of finding a case to fit my Nikon S8100 on Amazon. First off, most the suggestions for "Nikon S8100 Cases" in the search box are bogus. THEY DON'T FIT (per other user reviews for the cases, contradicting the title/headline of the items completely). This case fits PERFECTLY and has room in front compartment for an extra battery or two and memory cards.

Outside of the fit, the case is very durable and does not look or feel cheap at all. All in all, in my opinion, a great investment.

Thank you for taking the time to read my review. I truly hope this was very helpful to you.
on February 9, 2016
If you are looking for a case that fits the Canon G7X, two spare batteries, and an SD card, then this case is for you. If you plan on carrying your camera everywhere you go like Casey Neistat, this case has a built in belt loop. I really like this case because of its minimal design. When wearing it on your belt, it doesn't look like you have a big fanny pack hanging on your side. Small, black, and discreet is what I was looking for in a case. This case is meant to hold the bare essentials. If you want more space to carry other things, then this case is not for you. Included with this case is a shoulder strap which i doubt I'll ever use. I had a hard time looking for a perfect fitting case for the G7X until I stumbled upon this case so I hope this review helps someone out there. I took a bunch of pics to show how everything fits inside.
on January 9, 2012
After acquiring my S95 I went looking for the smallest possible case to hold it and a few accessories. What I found were cases with nice designs but limited functionality. As in all things in life, everyone prioritizes and makes compromises...

After starting out with the Olympus Horizontal Neoprene and Nylon Case (Black) I found a very nice, stylish and compact case with 2 small issues, a slight magnetic closure misalignment & somewhat offense odor.
Its a great case for the S95 if you are looking to carry only the bare essentials; camera and 2-spare memory cards (w/out plastic sleeves or cases).
You can read my review here:

I also tried the Case Logic TBC-302 Ultra Compact Camera Case with Storage (Black) and found a similar size case but with a very different look and a slightly expanded capacity. While I view the Olympus case as slightly more stylish, I see the Case Logic as more utilitarian. Not only can it hold my S95 and memory cards, but I can also squeeze in a battery.
See my review here:

In my quest to pack just a little more into the smallest case I discovered the Case Logic DCB-302. Unlike the Olympus which sits on you belt horizontally, this case (similar to the TBC-302), is oriented vertically. Personal preference will dictate which you prefer as each has it's advantages and disadvantages. The horizontal orientation makes it less obtrusive when worn on your belt and facilitates easier insertion and removal of the camera. But it tends to bulge slightly when sitting in your car with a seat belt wrapped around you. Truthfully, none of these really work that well in this scenario.

But what really sets the Case Logic DCB-302 apart from the other 2 cases is its exceptionally compact size and flexible storage capacity. Its made from a "ballistic" fabric similar to soft-sided luggage, very durable. The accessory pouch has a fine "mesh" design with a thin vertical red stripe detail that sets it off nicely. The sturdy zippers have perfectly sized "pulls" that are rubberized making it easy to open and close. The interior has a sewn-in light gray nylon lining, sort of generic but effective.

Granted, it is the widest (thickest) of the three due primarily to it's accessory pouch but it also affords the most capacity. The overall outline is slightly larger (barely) than the Olympus case but with just a little "puffier" padding and more rounded corners. Its an attractive and elegant design that appears well made; securely contains both camera and accessories and provides flexible carrying options.

You can either wear it on your belt (thread it through the stitched, wide loop sewn on back) or over your shoulder using the included adjustable shoulder strap that clips to 2 small plastic hook loops (attached at the top back side).

While there is no question this design bulges slightly when worn on your belt its two zippered compartments will securely carry the following:
- S95 Camera
- (3) SDHC Cards (w/plastic cases) (2 spares + 1 in camera)
- (4) Batteries (3 spares & 1 in camera)

If you are willing to pack only one spare battery you can mange this optional arrangement:
- S95 Camera
- (2-3) SDHC Cards (w/plastic cases) (2 spares + 1 in camera or possibly 3 spares if you omit the plastic cases)
- (2) Batteries (1 in camera + 1 spare inside charger)
Canon CB-2LY Li-Ion Battery Charger for NB-6L Li-Ion Batteries

BTW, I also purchased Wasabi Power Battery and Charger Kit for Canon NB-6L, PowerShot D10, S90, S95, SD770 IS, SD980 IS, SD1200 IS, SD1300 IS, SD3500 IS, SD4000 IS, ELPH 500 HS and unfortunately discovered the battery charger design is very different from the Canon (much thicker) and will definitely NOT fit in the accessory pouch along with the S95.

All this in a profile approximately 1/3 wider than the Olympus case which I consider to be the slimmest! Given all my requirements (size, style, quality, capacity and very reasonable price, I got it for $5.98) its an excellent value. It's not perfect (nothing is) but it does provide the smallest footprint while carrying what I consider the most essential items for an extended photo shoot.
on December 5, 2010
I was looking for good case for my Canon SX130 camera.. I found this case bought together with the camera which made me go and buy it w/o worry about it might not fit the camera..
It can hardly fit the camera but will never close if you tried to place the very basic accessories: couple of AA batteries and memory card.
Unfortunately, I have opened it otherwise, I'd return it and get bigger one that fits my camera, batteries and memory card.
1515 comments| 63 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 14, 2012
This case fits the Sony RX100, which is a little bit chunkier than most compact cameras.
Also, you might be interested in this super-short micro-USB cable, which will fit nicely in the case: CableJive microStubz: Extra short USB to micro USB Charge & Sync Cable along with the battery Sony High Capacity Battery NPBX1. It's a bit tight, but worth it to not have bits and pieces lying around.
review image
on February 26, 2011
I bought this to protect my Canon Powershot S95, which is a little bigger than most point-n-shoot cameras. The camera fits in the main compartment perfectly with some room to spare. It is easy to get in and out of the pouch. The smaller compartment is too small to hold the battery charger, but fine for an extra memory card. The cushioning is great for protection. It is a little big to put in my purse, but I don't need to since it has it's own carrying strap. It's well made and I would recommend it.
on August 23, 2011
I'm a huge Lowepro camera case fan, so naturally, they were the first manufacturer that I went to, for a case for our new ZS7 and ZS8 cameras. Nothing fit just right.

Enter Case Logic DCB-302! Fits the ZS models perfectly, as if it was made for them. Plenty of padding, and it's has enough buffer space between the zipper and the camper, so that you aren't dragging the edges of the camera against the zipper teeth, or scratching up that big beautiful 3" LCD screen! The zippered pocket on the front has plenty of space for an extra battery, lens cloth, and extra SD cards.

The neck strap works fine, and there's a built in belt loop if you prefer to carry like that, or pass the chest strap of your hiking backpack through, etc.

IMO, there isn't a more perfect case for the ZS series bodies, and I spent a ton of time locally, walking through stores and test fitting all the cases from the different manufacturers.
on January 17, 2015
I've never been disappointed by Case Logic products. This is a top quality case. Well made, looks good. It fits SONY RX100II with four spare batteries. The loop for threading you belt through feels very solid and will fit very wide belts, looks like up to 3". The zipper handles are large grippy.
review image review image review image review image review image review image
on November 16, 2011
The case material and zippers appears to be durable. The belt loop is sewn (my preference) rather than snapped. The zippers tags are rubber and easily grasped. I doubt that I will ever attach the shoulder strap.

The Canon PowerShot S100 12.1 MP Digital Camera with 5x Wide Angle Optical Image Stabilized Zoom (Black) slides in and out easily and stays put. However, it is not a custom case for this camera, so the camera is able to shift about 1/4" horizontally and vertically (when I shake it with my hands, but in practice it is not noticeable). The front pocket easily fits two spare batteries and several SD card cases.

When packing for a trip, I like to put the OEM wall charger in the front pocket so I have everything needed for this camera in one place. The wall charger, two batteries, and one SD card case all fit in the front pocket. It is a snug fit, and one of the batteries needs to be stored in the charger, but it is not difficult and does not stress the zipper. When fully packed like that, the camera doesn't slide in and out as easily -- but when I get to my destination the charger comes out of the case and stays in the room anyway, so that's not an issue.

As a bonus, I like that the black with red trim color scheme evokes the look of Canon L lenses.
review image

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.