Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Case Logic DCB-302 Compact Case for Camera - Black
Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Lindsey Stirling Fire TV Stick Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEM

Color: Black|Style: Compact Case|Change

Color: Gray|Style: Compact Case|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
When I first received this case I was disappointed, thinking my larger point-and-shoot cameras would never fit inside, as the length looked too short. After trying and succeeding in fitting every piece of handheld electronicery in my arsenal, I'm thrilled with it!

Internal dimensions of the large main compartment are: 4 ¾" tall x 3 1/8" wide x 1 ½" deep (low estimate, probably will fit cameras slightly larger). My Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS3 fits easily without a struggle, with room for the strap, and enough space to easily remove the camera quickly (this camera measures 4 1/8" long x 2 ½" wide x 1 3/8" deep).

Front compartment has a main pocket that's nearly 4" deep and over 2" wide - suitable for extra batteries and whatnot - I tested with two Panasonic and two Canon batteries, both sets fit perfectly without overtaxing the compartment, and there was still room for some cash or small items. A smaller sleeve pocket is located at the inside front flap, this shorter pocket design (2" long) is perfect for memory cards, which won't slide to the bottom and be difficult to fish out.

Weighing in at just 2 ounces, it's surprising how beefy the padding and protection seem to be on this well-made case. Main material appears to be ballistic nylon, and should hold up to years of abuse.

Also included is a long adjustable strap. Back of case has a fixed strap which works well as a handhold, but to use as a belt strap would require the removal of your belt to attach.

This little case will see tons of use, from our Flip video cameras, to our point-and-shoots, to our MP3 players - I think I'm going to need to get a few more of these!

I very rarely give a 5-star review as even the best products have faults, but with this case I find nary a one. A++, 5 Stars, huzzahs all around!
2121 comments| 404 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
VINE VOICEon June 19, 2010
Package Type: Standard Packaging|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
This is a well made case and looks great. Material is strong but not too rough. Two side pockets each with a little net pouch inside. The net pouches alone hold 5 AAs each. Inside the main flap is a small zippered pocket. Inside the main compartment is a little divider connected via elastic bans. It comes with a shoulder strap and a belt loop.

It is a very handsome case, black with nice lines and a touch of red here and there. Inside is gray (or silver) making it nice and light to see what's in there.

The problem is the Amazon (sold by Adorama) description does not give you a clear idea what camera this is for. It is too small for a DSLR (like a D300s or even a D50) yet quite large for your basic point and shoot. Other info I have says it " Fits Canon PowerShot SX20 IS, Nikon Coolpix P100, Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ35 and similarly sized cameras." My old Olympus 2500 fits quite well. If you have one of those this will be a great bag at a nice price.
55 comments| 264 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
I have a closet full of camera cases and bags, but all of them are either too small or larger than I needed for my Panasonic DMC-FZ35 Super-Zoom. After checking out all the available cases at my local chain electronics store, the Case Logic DCB-304 is about as close to perfect as I could find. The camera fits well, with room to spare. It has storage for extra batteries, memory cards, or any small accessories. It's lightweight, well padded, and offers moderate protection. A nice case for 'Super-Zooms', that is priced right.
55 comments| 204 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 14, 2011
I researched for quite some time on what case to get for my new P100. I definitely hit the nail square on the head.
Holds the camera snug and has enough clearance between the top for the OEM camera strap, and probably a good after market strap. The padding feels like a good 1/4" neoprene foam, sewn inside a good heavy tight nylon weave outside and a silky smooth nylon ripstop style inner lining. I use the zippered pocket inside the camera compartment lid-flap to hold my many SD cards. The zippered outside pockets easily hold my 2 extra batteries and wall/car charger and cords. smooth zippers too. The case shoulder strap adjusts long enough to carry diagonally across torso. I'm 5'11" and not skinny. It actually will hang low on the waistline when adjusted all the way out. There is a wide flush belt loop on the back too. I bought the a Zipshot tripod from Tamrac that straps perfect to the shoulder strap loops on the back using the tripods attached bungee straps. This is a great lite and compact rig. I am very happy with this camera bag. I plan on taking this rig everywhere I go. I don't want to miss that perfect shot again. I've heard that one before. ;-)
review image review image review image review image
on August 1, 2012
Perfect fit for my Canon PowerShot SX260 HS with room to insert a small pack of silica desiccant. I sprayed the outside with Scotch Guard. When the day is really wet, everything fits into a zip-lock plastic sandwich bag.

I am sure professional photographers already know this, but I had to learn the hard way that moisture condenses on the lens when you go from an air-conditioned space out into warm, humid air. (Like the drops that form on a cold beer glass.) In a few days, you have mildew in the lens. So it is essential to let the camera warm to the ambient temperature before it is touched by humid air.

This case provides necessary and sufficient padding. Front pocket holds spare batteries, memory cards with room for a cable. Belt loop is sturdy enough to foil a "grab and run" theft. Eyelets for neck cable seem adequate although I haven't used them.
on June 2, 2010
This is a very nice little camera case. This is definitely for a small, COMPACT digital camera -- my older, bulkier Canon A95 (which takes 4 AA batteries) won't fit, but my new Olympus Stylus Tough will. Your camera should be no more than 2 or maybe 2 1/2 inches high, and no wider than about 3 or 3 1/2 inches. (A camera that takes 4 AA batteries is probably too thick and NOT likely to fit.)

This case is VERY well padded -- something that I appreciate. Even the little front pocket (that can hold an extra memory card or even a couple of small batteries) is padded. And the front pocket has a little pocket-within-a-pocket, for those teeny tiny new memory cards that would get lost otherwise.

The zippers are nice -- they slide smoothly, and there is no annoying "flap" covering them to get caught. Even the zipper pulls are rubbery to make opening and closing the case easier.

The gray color is nice as far as not showing dirt, and also doesn't look too flashy or "come-steal-my-camera" obvious. :-)

You can wear the case on your belt, and also there's a shoulder strap, that conveniently clips on or off (so if, like me, you NEVER want to use it, it can stay at home and not take up room and get tangled with everything else in your purse/bag). The strap is adjustable.

Overall though, the best part of this bag is the padding. I have owned a few digital camera bags, but none that I remember being this well padded. It's padded all around - the front, back, sides AND the bottom and top (often the bottom and top will be unpadded in my experience).

I definitely would recommend this case to a friend!

P.S. My iPod Touch also fits well in this case - not sure if that's helpful to anyone, but I thought I'd mention it!
11 comment| 100 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 8, 2015
Haven't taken this thing out yet, but so far I really like it! My Cannon camera fits in it perfectly even with the big lens and the side pockets have room for my battery charger. Seems pretty durable. I love that the strap is long enough to wear cross body. Great product, great price! Would recommend.
review image review image review image review image review image
on March 5, 2011
I hope this review finds you with ease if you're an owner of a Nikon S8100. You wouldn't believe (or maybe you would, if you experienced what I did) the extremely difficult task of finding a case to fit my Nikon S8100 on Amazon. First off, most the suggestions for "Nikon S8100 Cases" in the search box are bogus. THEY DON'T FIT (per other user reviews for the cases, contradicting the title/headline of the items completely). This case fits PERFECTLY and has room in front compartment for an extra battery or two and memory cards.

Outside of the fit, the case is very durable and does not look or feel cheap at all. All in all, in my opinion, a great investment.

Thank you for taking the time to read my review. I truly hope this was very helpful to you.
on September 5, 2012
I actually purchased at Best Buy for ~$23. Fits my Nikon P510 perfectly, and has room for the charger, cords, extra batteries, and memory cards.
on November 4, 2010
If youre reading this you should be clicking BUY!! It ia a Great Bag with all the Right sized pockets and Hidden storage compartments for Mem Cards and Accesories It was the perfect Buy For My Powershot Sx30 IS, it fit like a glove andhad space for more.
11 comment| 134 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse