Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Color: Black|Style: Compact Case|Change

Showing 1-10 of 2,863 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3,042 reviews
on February 9, 2016
If you are looking for a case that fits the Canon G7X, two spare batteries, and an SD card, then this case is for you. If you plan on carrying your camera everywhere you go like Casey Neistat, this case has a built in belt loop. I really like this case because of its minimal design. When wearing it on your belt, it doesn't look like you have a big fanny pack hanging on your side. Small, black, and discreet is what I was looking for in a case. This case is meant to hold the bare essentials. If you want more space to carry other things, then this case is not for you. Included with this case is a shoulder strap which i doubt I'll ever use. I had a hard time looking for a perfect fitting case for the G7X until I stumbled upon this case so I hope this review helps someone out there. I took a bunch of pics to show how everything fits inside.
22 comments| 78 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 10, 2016
I would have given this product 5 stars, both because it is the *perfect* snug fit for my Canon G7X and because it has a completely separate zippered compartment for safe storage of a spare battery/memory card (rather than just a side pocket inside the main camera compartment like most other small cases, which puts those items at greater risk for inadvertent loss), but the version I received (which is still notated as product # DCB-302) has a much thinner belt strap than what is pictured on this product on Amazon and even on Case Logic's website. It also has only one, rather than two, loops for the shoulder strap. Shame on Case Logic for compromising their product design just to make a few more pennies, and worse, for not updating their product photos.
review image review image
on May 19, 2017
My silver Panasonic Lumix ZS100/TZ100 fits very snuggly inside. I have the wrist strap attached and could fit two batteries and a SDHC card in the pouch, I could probably fit a few more cards. I didn't realize there is a slight larger one that would have fit my camera better and that's the DCB-313. I would return this and get that one, but just like the black DCB -302, it seems like these things are always out of stock. My first choice wasn't this red bag but it was the cheapest and I realized that it matches my silver ZS100/TZ100. I just wanted a bag to put inside a bigger bag and this does the job but I wish it was slightly a little bigger.
on November 16, 2011
The case material and zippers appears to be durable. The belt loop is sewn (my preference) rather than snapped. The zippers tags are rubber and easily grasped. I doubt that I will ever attach the shoulder strap.

The Canon PowerShot S100 12.1 MP Digital Camera with 5x Wide Angle Optical Image Stabilized Zoom (Black) slides in and out easily and stays put. However, it is not a custom case for this camera, so the camera is able to shift about 1/4" horizontally and vertically (when I shake it with my hands, but in practice it is not noticeable). The front pocket easily fits two spare batteries and several SD card cases.

When packing for a trip, I like to put the OEM wall charger in the front pocket so I have everything needed for this camera in one place. The wall charger, two batteries, and one SD card case all fit in the front pocket. It is a snug fit, and one of the batteries needs to be stored in the charger, but it is not difficult and does not stress the zipper. When fully packed like that, the camera doesn't slide in and out as easily -- but when I get to my destination the charger comes out of the case and stays in the room anyway, so that's not an issue.

As a bonus, I like that the black with red trim color scheme evokes the look of Canon L lenses.
review image
on April 26, 2017
PROS :
-perfect size for my point and shoot
-belt loop makes carrying this a snap
-extra accessory pouch fits all the essentials
-well padded and durable construction

CONS :
-zipper tab feels like it might rip someday

Overall Thoughts : This camera case is the perfect size for my sony rx-100 iii. It has a dedicated pouch for the camera, and then a small pouch that is large enough to hold a couple memory cards, microfiber clothe, spare batteries, and even the battery charger. It has a handy belt loop strap that I use more than the lanyard. But some might prefer the lanyard. Only thing I don't like is the zipper tabs feel like they're made from a silicone material. I keep thinking I'm going to tear them when I open them. But no issues yet!
on June 29, 2017
Trying to find a camera case that was inexpensive but good quality was difficult. My last case was from Case Logic as well, and it lasted more than 10 years. It technically still holds my camera, but the zipper in the front pocket came away from the seam. I can't keep my extra batteries in there since it won't close. That is why I had to get a new one. But for the case to last more than 10 years is pretty darn good! So I stuck with a good brand. This case came with a neck strap too, and I have already found that very useful as I often don't wear pants with pockets or belt loops and have my toddler with me. The front pocket is spacious, allowing me to fit 3 spare batteries and a cleaning cloth. My camera fits in the bigger pocket perfectly. I have a Canon Powershot SX280 HS by the way.
on August 11, 2017
Fits my Kodak Pixpro FZ41, with room for the data cable, spare batteries and a USB sd-card reader. And - it's a Case Logic bag. I'm no fan girl, and I have exactly zero brand loyalty - but I've been using Case Logic bags for about twenty years now, and they have yet to disappoint. My bag rides with me, frequently tossed into the bottom of a bicycle pannier with a bunch of other miscellaneous stuff, and it still looks good, the zippers are smooth with no snags and have never done that coil zipper trick of popping loose in the middle. I use the belt attachment sometimes, and it still hasn't stretched or pulled loose. In short - like other products that just do their intended job, quietly and competently, it's so good you may never notice it. And that's a good thing.
on March 18, 2017
Nice case with good padding and strong construction. My only complaint is that it has a loop on the back to put it on a belt, meaning you have to remove your belt to put it on. (Another older case I have has snaps and velcro on the bottom of the loop so you can put it on/off of a belt without removing the belt, and the combo of snaps + velcro has proven plenty strong to keep it secure.) I wish this was like my old one in that way (thus -1 star), but other than that, it's a great case.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon August 23, 2015
I really like this little camera case - it fits the Nikon Coolpix S33 perfectly! My only complaint is that there isn't really enough room to store anything else in the case, other than the camera. You can easily place the memory card in the front pocket, as well as the proprietary charging cable, but that's truly about it. Well, an extra battery will fit, too, with no space to spare. However, I can't fit the extra charger I purchased - and the float handles I got to go with this waterproof camera won't fit AT ALL in this case. I have clipped the handles to the outside of the case (by the strap), but they are large and floppy and a little bit of a hindrance. Not enough for me to dislike this camera bag - but enough for me to take one star. If it was just a leeeeetle bit bigger, all my issues with this case would be solved...and I'm be absolutely thrilled!
on March 27, 2016
I am giving this product a one star review not because the product failed but because I did not receive the product advertised or shown in the pictures. The product shown and described mentions a "Detachable cross-body strap". Instead the case we received had only what can be described as a neck strap. We order this case because it fit out camera and because it was described as having a body strap. I am high disappointed because we are leaving on our trip tomorrow and will not be able to return it because we must use it. The belt loop on the back of the case doesn't even look the same, nor does the strap attachment. I have never had a problem with any of my Amazon orders until now.
review image review image