Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Nothing More PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 5,069 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 5,339 reviews
on May 25, 2017
This case is the one Amazon recommends for the Lumix DC-FZ80 camera so I bought one for my new camera. The camera fits, but just barely. I like to carry a couple of extra batteries but even that was an issue with this bag. The outside pockets do not expand outward, so the camera and the batteries fight for the same interior space, even though separated by a fabric barrier. I tried it for a couple of weeks but finally realized the bag was not going to work for me so I returned it. I hesitated to only give the product three stars because it is well made. But for this application (holding a larger bridge type camera), it's not the best choice.
For those with the DC-FZ80 or the FZ70, you may want to look at the Lowepro Adventura SH 120 II - A Protective and Compact DSLR Shoulder Bag. It's slightly larger than the Case Logic product, but much more roomy. It gives me the choice of loading the camera lens side down or with the handgrip side up (my preference).
on July 17, 2017
Just received, but it is well constructed and it looks like it will last 10 or 20 years. I can't find any reason to give it less than 5 stars. I will reduce my rating if something happens to change that.

I have a compact point-and-shoot camera, not a DSLR, but the cases made for compact point-and-shoots don't give you much storage space. I want everything except my tripod in one package - camera, spare cards and batteries, cables, chargers, tripod quick-release plate, lens cloth, and the case's shoulder strap. This does the trick nicely, with a little room to spare. It could probably even hold a small hardcopy user's manual for the camera, if I had one. I will keep the camera in the small inside pocket to protect it from scratching by the rest.
VINE VOICEon January 15, 2014
This case is a perfect fit for my Pentax X-5 and would work well with compact zooms like the Nikon COOLPIX L820 or Canon PowerShot SX510 however the interior compartment is not deep enough to accommodate most DSLRS with an 18mm-55mm or larger lens. In terms of style and functionality, it is nearly identical to AmazonBasics Fixed Zoom/Compact System Camera Case (Gray Interior), but I think this one is of greater quality at a relatively insignificant price difference.

The case has two zippered exterior pockets for storage of cables, lens caps and extra batteries. Both pockets have have mesh netting inside that will secure items like the batteries. The top flap has a zippered pocket for storage of SD cards and there is additionally another interior slot for separation of the camera body from other items like charging cables. The adjustable strap isn't real comfortable but it gets the job done.
on May 2, 2015
This review is for Case Logic DCB-304 Compact System/Hybrid...

This smaller camera bag was just what I needed for my new Canon camera. It's a smaller version of a DSLR and didn't need too much case but it does have a long lens so I needed something that would fit it. This one loads easily from the top. The side pockets are on both sides and hold my batteries, charger and memory cards. I have carried for almost a year. Amazon deleted my original review.

I like this case and carry it weekly. I bought it for vacation and never stopped using it. It's durable. Still looks new. The only I did was add my own wider strap with padding. But considering you won't be able to get it filled too heavy, the strap included is satisfactory.

**I paid full price for this item.
on December 31, 2013
I wanted the minimum case to safely hold my FZ200 and "necessities". Like you, I read the reviews. As you have seen from the various reviews this case ranges from "perfect for the camera" to "this case is too small for the camera". I took a chance. I am glad I did. The case is perfect for the FZ200. Rather than stopping here, I will tell you exactly how and what can be fit into the case.

1) take the hood off the camera, reverse it, and put it back over the lens.
2) Open the main compartment of the case. Holding the camera in your right hand, place it other end down with top of the camera toward the padded divider and the back toward the side. The strap gently gets balled up on top of the lens.
3) Behind the padded divider and to the lens end of the case, you can put a spare battery (or two if you have them). You can also fit other thin accessories, pad of paper, pen, credit card, id, money, etc)
4) In the side pocket toward the back of the camera you can fit the battery charger.
5) In the other side pocket, you can fit some creative filers and a lens cloth.
6) In the top zippered compartment you can fit a spare SD card and a usb memory card reader

I am not sure about you, but that is pretty much all that I would generally want/need with me on most outings or trips.
You can obviously perform a number of alternate uses of the various storage areas but I just fully described what I did for demonstration purposes.

If I need a tripod, that would certainly not fit in any case I would consider. Thus, I purchased a tripod with its own case. In that case, I store my remote shutter release with the tripod. I would not likely use a shutter release without a tripod so this makes sense to me.

The only other accessories I would likely consider are an external flash and microphone. For me, they would be used in special cases. To handle them, I would use a fanny pack. I would see this as an exception to general usage.

Thus the complete package would be in three small containers. I will always grab the camera case and grab one or both of the others as the situation warrants.

Bottom line --
The case definitely works for the FZ200 (and probably any of the other popular small bridge cameras with a large zoom lens.

It meets my needs: The smallest case to hold my FZ200 and commonly needed items.
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on June 4, 2017
While the product does appear to be of above average quality, if you buy this with the Panasonic Lumix FZ70, you will not be able to use it, because your camera will not fit. Putting your FZ70 in this bag is like putting rubber gloves on wet hands, and just as bad taking it out. Not to mention, there is absolutely no room for the accessories. Case Logic is and OK brand, but this is being returned because it is of no use for my camera. This 1-star rating is due to the false marketing claim that the case is for the Panasonic Lumix FZ70.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 26, 2012
The photos make it look as if you would put a camera sideways in the bag, however that's not the case. You would put your (smaller) DSLR or super-zoom lens-down into the bag.

For me that's fine. In fact I prefer that position myself. This bag fits my Panasonic FZ-200 with the hood on and just enough space for the strap if you have it attached. It's a close fit, but it's not too tight.

Material is good quality, pocket space is just big enough to fit the battery charger on one side and a spare battery and cards on the other. Or you could leave the charger out and fit a couple filters or *maybe* a small flash.

The neckstrap is thin and a bit short.

Overall it's worth the money if you're looking for a decent case to protect your camera from average bumps, or to protect it in a bookbag/suitcase. If you've got more to carry, such as tele-extenders, flashes, etc. I'd look for something bigger.
on July 22, 2016
Case logic dcb-304, i would say is a case that is primarily meant for compact point and shoot cameras. The case is smaller than it looks in pictures, which can be a positive or negative feature depending on your needs. For me i needed a minimalist case, so small was a feature that was necessary but this might have been just i little bit too small. I bought this for a Oly micro 4/3 camera which is about the same size as a sony eos-m, nex, (practically a compact in size). However, the case is quite small to fit extra accessories such as charger+cord. The side pockets with mesh nets are almost useless in my opinion. the sides are not sewed/designed to flare out when items are placed inside. When items are placed in side-pockets, it pushes inward toward the camera side walls, leaving you less space for the main compartment and pushing sidewalls towards your camera. side-pockets will barely fit a 3ft folded usb cord if your camera and other accessories are full in the main compartment. I would see that the pockets are good for small singular items such as extra camera batteries.

As for the inside top-zipper pocket, i found its only use is for extra flash storage cards. I like that the main compartment has an elastic divider pocket inside towards the front; i just wished it was a divider that was attached left to right side walls to make it bigger and not just a pocket sewed on to the front inside wall.

overall i was able to fit my micro4/3 camera with 9mm lens attached, 1- 42mm lens w/ 37mm filter threads, 1 - 3.3 in lengthwise tele lens w/ 58mm threads, and battery charger + cord. Its a tight fit and a little bit of a game of tetris, but it works for me since its compact. In real life situations my camera would be out ready for use while this holds my two lenses ready to interchange.

I give it 3-3.5 stars because it works for my camera but it was probably not designed to be used for mirrors-less cameras. But it does work for a minimalist, so i would say it fits under it's name as a compact/hybrid case. maybe just a few mm bigger and some design improvements it would be a 4-5 star case. But for the price you can't beat this cases value
on February 11, 2012
I bought this for my Nikon Coolpix P500 camera. I wanted a case that would protect my new $320.00 camera, but also didn't cost as much as the camera did. I also didn't wanted something clunky, geeky and cumbersome to lug around. This fits the job. It does what it is supposed to do at an economical price. It protects the camera with padding inside, and with the shoulder belt, I can carry it withouf any trouble. There is also room for everything I need to use the camera. There is a small zippered pocket on each side of the case that has another smaller netted pocket inside. Each pocket is able to hold an extra media card and battery. In the main compartment, I can fit the camera, with attached strap and USB cord. At the top of the case inside, there is a zippered compartment that I can fit the small AC adapter plug.
No problems here. I have no problem recommending it. This is one of 7 Case Logic cases I've purchased over the years for various electronics and I find that they're attractive, comfortable, durable and long lasting.
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on October 27, 2016
This was recommended for the Nikon Coolpix P900, so I bought it with the camera. The case is cheap, and the build quality shows it. Worse, it doesn't quite fit the Nikon P900. Maybe for some smaller cameras it would be ok, but for the P900 it's too small. The cheap plastic zipper pulls apart from the stress when you try to close it. The case just isn't big enough for the camera. Yes, the little zipper pockets on the side will hold extra SD cards and maybe a spare battery, but the case is literally coming apart at the seams when you try to close it with the P900 inside it. The people who recommended this bag for the P900 have clearly never tryied to actually fit the camera into one. Bad purchase.
55 comments| One person found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse