Truck Reviews Beauty Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

Case Logic DCB-304 Compact System/Hybrid Camera Case (Black)
Color: Black|Style: Compact System/Hybrid Case|Change

on February 9, 2016
If you are looking for a case that fits the Canon G7X, two spare batteries, and an SD card, then this case is for you. If you plan on carrying your camera everywhere you go like Casey Neistat, this case has a built in belt loop. I really like this case because of its minimal design. When wearing it on your belt, it doesn't look like you have a big fanny pack hanging on your side. Small, black, and discreet is what I was looking for in a case. This case is meant to hold the bare essentials. If you want more space to carry other things, then this case is not for you. Included with this case is a shoulder strap which i doubt I'll ever use. I had a hard time looking for a perfect fitting case for the G7X until I stumbled upon this case so I hope this review helps someone out there. I took a bunch of pics to show how everything fits inside.
132 people found this helpful
on August 8, 2015
Haven't taken this thing out yet, but so far I really like it! My Cannon camera fits in it perfectly even with the big lens and the side pockets have room for my battery charger. Seems pretty durable. I love that the strap is long enough to wear cross body. Great product, great price! Would recommend.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
136 people found this helpful
on May 25, 2016
I wanted a small case to carry and protect the new Canon Powershot SX530 HS camera I had purchased. I also wanted it to be able to carry a couple extra batteries, SD cards and charger. This case fits the bill! It is a small, compact yet functional case that fits the SX530 well. The camera can be placed in the case lens down or on it's side which I prefer for quicker access removing. It has a small zippered pouch in the lid which is ideal for additional SD cards and some lens paper. It has a partition in the front of the inside case for the charger. It has zippered pouches on both sides with internal mesh pockets that can hold several batteries or like small items such as lens cleaning brush, etc. The fabric is your typical polyester thick, tough material in black with orange accents. There is a very wide belt loop that can do double duty as a handle although the padded handle at the top is extremely comfortable and solid. The case has rings on the side to attach the included shoulder strap. The should strap has good size clips that while plastic feel solid and reliable. The shoulder strap itself is adequate in length and functional, but nothing to write home about. It is adequate for the relatively light load the case and contents will weigh. Rarely have I been so satisfied with an inexpensive camera or video case.
review imagereview imagereview image
23 people found this helpful
on April 26, 2016
This case feels well-made and sturdy. My Nikon D40x fits pretty well, and my husband's Canon T3i *barely* fits. Both have kit lenses attached, and bigger lenses would not fit in this case for either camera. This case is probably better for mirrorless cameras. The side pockets are big enough to fit a battery each. There's a nice, sturdy loop down the back that makes it easy to attach to a backpack if you take it hiking or such.
21 people found this helpful
on March 19, 2017
Case seems well padded and decently made. However, it just barely fits G7X Mark II. The camera is thick and the case has to stretch a bit to close. I would go for a larger case, especially since i'll probably add a filter adapter to it which thickens it more.

Update: to make more room. I cut out a circular hole in the middle wall. I sealed the nylon with a soldering iron and will sew it together. Technically you could just cut all of it out too. There's is still padding in the front pouch and around it. Attached picture
review image
7 people found this helpful
on May 25, 2016
Case fits the D3300 equipped with the kit lens perfectly! Nice and snug while giving you two side pockets to slide in a filter or batteries. Inner lid pocket could be used to storage extra SD cards. There is a slot within the main camera compartment, but the camera leaves no room to place anything larger than a microfiber towel. This case matches my need perfectly as I am an avid hiker/camper that needs a compact camera case. Highly recommend for adventurers or beginners alike!
27 people found this helpful
on May 24, 2015
I just bought a new Canon SX60 HS and this bag fits the camera perfectly. With the other exterior pockets and inside pocket I am able to carry 2 extra batteries as well as well as extra Flash Memory cards and the cord for transferring pics to a Laptop or viewing on a TV. I wanted a camera bag that was able to carry all the necessary items I need and is also as small as possible. That makes it much easier to pack my new camera and bag in my Carry-On bag when we travel. Thanks for offering such a great product at such a great price.
13 people found this helpful
on November 13, 2016
This is a great little case. It has a compartment that is the perfect size for a Powershot ELPH 360 HS and another with a little pocket that the NB-11LH batteries fit perfectly. There's a substantial neck strap which you can attach to a metal ring on the top of the back of the bag and the camera lanyard can be securely attached there as well making it impossible for you to drop the camera.
8 people found this helpful
on December 27, 2015
This is a great little case. I bought it for my Nikon Coolpix L840. I was worried it might not be big enough, but it's perfect. It has three zippered pockets (two on the outside, one on the inside) and an extra pouch on the inside. There's enough room for my camera, the instruction manual, the USB cord, a mini-tabletop tripod, a memory card holder, and lens wipes + spray - with room to spare (yet, it's not big enough that the camera bounces around; it's secure). It feels pretty well-cushioned and the adjustable strap sits very comfortably, keeping the case itself out of the way (I have it adjusted so the case sits right above my hip and sticks close to my waist). I love the colors, as well - subtle black on the outside and hunter orange & silver waiting to surprise you on the inside (these colors also make everything in the case easy to see). I am super stoked about this case, I'm glad I chose it.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
7 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse
Although this isn't the nicest camera case/bag I've owned, it certainly is the best for the price. My Panasonic LUMIX DMC-FZ70 fits snugly inside with room still left foran extra battery, SD cards, my wall charger, a car key fob, and even my iPhone 6. Of course, adding those extra things make for a tight fit since the bag itself isn't much bigger than the camera.

The interior of the bag has a main compartment and a padded secondary pocket that can expand/contract depending on how large the camera is. My iPhone 6 slips easily into this secondard section. The interior top flap has a zippered pocket that's large enough for a spare battery and an SD card. On the exterior, the case has two side pockets, one of which I use for my wall charger (it's a tight fit) and the other for my key fob. It comes with an adjustable shoulder strap that fastens on using plastic clips. If you're a wear-your-case-on-your-belt type, the back has a pass-through; the only way the case would come off is if you removed your belt. The top has a small handle.

Only a couple of things about this case made me deduct a star from my rating: the plastic clips (I've had plastic clips break on me); the shoulder strap doesn't rotate on its clips, so you must take care to clip it in the correct direction; the strap is not padded. These are all minor issues, and they don't impact the functionality of the case.

-- Debbie Lee Wesselmann