Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Package Type: Standard Packaging|Change

Showing 1-10 of 5,003 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 5,267 reviews
on May 25, 2016
I wanted a small case to carry and protect the new Canon Powershot SX530 HS camera I had purchased. I also wanted it to be able to carry a couple extra batteries, SD cards and charger. This case fits the bill! It is a small, compact yet functional case that fits the SX530 well. The camera can be placed in the case lens down or on it's side which I prefer for quicker access removing. It has a small zippered pouch in the lid which is ideal for additional SD cards and some lens paper. It has a partition in the front of the inside case for the charger. It has zippered pouches on both sides with internal mesh pockets that can hold several batteries or like small items such as lens cleaning brush, etc. The fabric is your typical polyester thick, tough material in black with orange accents. There is a very wide belt loop that can do double duty as a handle although the padded handle at the top is extremely comfortable and solid. The case has rings on the side to attach the included shoulder strap. The should strap has good size clips that while plastic feel solid and reliable. The shoulder strap itself is adequate in length and functional, but nothing to write home about. It is adequate for the relatively light load the case and contents will weigh. Rarely have I been so satisfied with an inexpensive camera or video case.
review image review image review image
on April 26, 2016
This case feels well-made and sturdy. My Nikon D40x fits pretty well, and my husband's Canon T3i *barely* fits. Both have kit lenses attached, and bigger lenses would not fit in this case for either camera. This case is probably better for mirrorless cameras. The side pockets are big enough to fit a battery each. There's a nice, sturdy loop down the back that makes it easy to attach to a backpack if you take it hiking or such.
review image review image
on May 24, 2015
I just bought a new Canon SX60 HS and this bag fits the camera perfectly. With the other exterior pockets and inside pocket I am able to carry 2 extra batteries as well as well as extra Flash Memory cards and the cord for transferring pics to a Laptop or viewing on a TV. I wanted a camera bag that was able to carry all the necessary items I need and is also as small as possible. That makes it much easier to pack my new camera and bag in my Carry-On bag when we travel. Thanks for offering such a great product at such a great price.
on August 29, 2013
I bought this for my GE X550 Digital Camera. I like the case. It's simple and sturdy. It also has enough pockets to hold all your basic camera needs such as a sync cord, memory card, batteries, etc. It will not hold anything big though but I guess that is why they call it a compact system camera case.

What I liked about this case:

1. It has 3 good sized pockets to hold my basic camera needs.
2. Built to last
3. Will fit most SLR cameras. (Notice I said most, because remember it is COMPACT)
4. Affordable and will get the job done.

What I did not like:

1. I did not like how the pocket you put the camera opens. I felt that it's a little small and that they could have made it go around the case for easy object placing.
2. There is not a lot of padding so if you drop things often then I suggest you adding a little of your own.

I added pictures as well so you can check them out if you like.
review image review image review image review image
on December 27, 2015
This is a great little case. I bought it for my Nikon Coolpix L840. I was worried it might not be big enough, but it's perfect. It has three zippered pockets (two on the outside, one on the inside) and an extra pouch on the inside. There's enough room for my camera, the instruction manual, the USB cord, a mini-tabletop tripod, a memory card holder, and lens wipes + spray - with room to spare (yet, it's not big enough that the camera bounces around; it's secure). It feels pretty well-cushioned and the adjustable strap sits very comfortably, keeping the case itself out of the way (I have it adjusted so the case sits right above my hip and sticks close to my waist). I love the colors, as well - subtle black on the outside and hunter orange & silver waiting to surprise you on the inside (these colors also make everything in the case easy to see). I am super stoked about this case, I'm glad I chose it.
review image review image review image review image review image
Although this isn't the nicest camera case/bag I've owned, it certainly is the best for the price. My Panasonic LUMIX DMC-FZ70 fits snugly inside with room still left foran extra battery, SD cards, my wall charger, a car key fob, and even my iPhone 6. Of course, adding those extra things make for a tight fit since the bag itself isn't much bigger than the camera.

The interior of the bag has a main compartment and a padded secondary pocket that can expand/contract depending on how large the camera is. My iPhone 6 slips easily into this secondard section. The interior top flap has a zippered pocket that's large enough for a spare battery and an SD card. On the exterior, the case has two side pockets, one of which I use for my wall charger (it's a tight fit) and the other for my key fob. It comes with an adjustable shoulder strap that fastens on using plastic clips. If you're a wear-your-case-on-your-belt type, the back has a pass-through; the only way the case would come off is if you removed your belt. The top has a small handle.

Only a couple of things about this case made me deduct a star from my rating: the plastic clips (I've had plastic clips break on me); the shoulder strap doesn't rotate on its clips, so you must take care to clip it in the correct direction; the strap is not padded. These are all minor issues, and they don't impact the functionality of the case.

-- Debbie Lee Wesselmann
on May 25, 2016
Case fits the D3300 equipped with the kit lens perfectly! Nice and snug while giving you two side pockets to slide in a filter or batteries. Inner lid pocket could be used to storage extra SD cards. There is a slot within the main camera compartment, but the camera leaves no room to place anything larger than a microfiber towel. This case matches my need perfectly as I am an avid hiker/camper that needs a compact camera case. Highly recommend for adventurers or beginners alike!
review image review image
on May 25, 2017
This case is the one Amazon recommends for the Lumix DC-FZ80 camera so I bought one for my new camera. The camera fits, but just barely. I like to carry a couple of extra batteries but even that was an issue with this bag. The outside pockets do not expand outward, so the camera and the batteries fight for the same interior space, even though separated by a fabric barrier. I tried it for a couple of weeks but finally realized the bag was not going to work for me so I returned it. I hesitated to only give the product three stars because it is well made. But for this application (holding a larger bridge type camera), it's not the best choice.
For those with the DC-FZ80 or the FZ70, you may want to look at the Lowepro Adventura SH 120 II - A Protective and Compact DSLR Shoulder Bag. It's slightly larger than the Case Logic product, but much more roomy. It gives me the choice of loading the camera lens side down or with the handgrip side up (my preference).
on March 5, 2017
This is just the right size for my palm-sized video camera (Canon Vixia HF R600). There is enough room for the camera and two batteries in the main compartment, plus I keep a small manual in there. I have even put my iphone in there. I use the inside pocket for my memory cards. In the outside pockets, I carry an HDMI cable, a USB cable and a DC (car outlet) charging cable. I could probably squeeze the wall battery charger in there too, if I was bringing it on an extended trip.
If your camera is larger, you could still carry it in this bag, but with fewer accessories. If you have a point and shoot camera, you will have tons of room, even for additional batteries. I like the adjustable/removable strap and the belt loop. I really like the orange stripe down the front, so it is easily distinguishable from everyone else's black camera bag.
I have only had this a couple months, but construction and materials seem very sturdy.
on July 14, 2013
Case Logic hit a home run on this one - just buy this item even it you do not own a camera. If you are a woman use it for a purse if you are a guy put a small gun in it. Ok here are the dimensions since the description of this item is to screwball to include that. Outside is 7 inches by 7 inches by 7 inches but because of the two outter pockets and overall sleekness and aerial dynamic desighn of this item it does not look like a 7 x 7 x 7 box. The material is a rich deep black material having sleek racing type red accents and stitching. The shown zipper pulls are rubberized and the handle is densly padded. The case logic logo is rubberized and seems very durable. The material seems quite dense and this item is surely water repellant. The top of the bag and front area where the red stripe exists is a more coarse weave and adds to the over ambiance of the bag. Because of this and its overall appearance you will probably get robbed and this bag taken from you even if you are in a church setting. I buy things primarily for functionability; however, I lucked up and have acquired this most elegant item. The inside dimensions are 7 x 7 x 8 - it kind of like is higher on one end on the top the pic shows how the bag has a slight slope to it. The inside is a welcomed light grey so one can easily see stuff inside with a solid red orange accent inside the part that zips open - this is the flap so to speak that zips open or in other words zips closed - the inside of this is the red orange color that matches the strip and zipper pulls on the outside. The inside also has a strong fixed sleeve or divider that is against the back of the case. It is attached via elastic so it can accomodate various sizes of items that you want divided from the rest of the things you put into the case. The divider is an inch away from the inside of the back of the case. The top flap that zips closed has, on the inside, a welcomed zippered pocket which is 2 inches high by 4 inches long that tapers to about 3 inches. Perfect for a memory card and or extra battery. Notice the curved outside pocket there is one on each side and they measure 3 x 3.5 inches. The case is somewhat padded overall especially in the back part of the case. The back of the case even has a belt loop which is a generous 3 inches !!! and is not to tightly sewn to the item so that one can easily slip a belt through this loop. The loop is like 2 inches wide and is accented with the red orange stitching. The only cheesy things are the plastic loops on each side on the outside that the shoulder strap affixes too; however, the strap and these loops are not cheap in that they are of standard fare and typical of most itmes nowadays that have this feature. The strap is 20 inches in lenght meaning when the strap is lenghened to its max the end of the strap is 20 inches away - when I put this over my head it hangs down to waste level.