Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Case Logic DCB-304 Compact System/Hybrid Camera Case (Black)
Package Type: Standard Packaging|Change

on August 8, 2015
Haven't taken this thing out yet, but so far I really like it! My Cannon camera fits in it perfectly even with the big lens and the side pockets have room for my battery charger. Seems pretty durable. I love that the strap is long enough to wear cross body. Great product, great price! Would recommend.
review image review image review image review image review image
11 comment| 126 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
Although this isn't the nicest camera case/bag I've owned, it certainly is the best for the price. My Panasonic LUMIX DMC-FZ70 fits snugly inside with room still left foran extra battery, SD cards, my wall charger, a car key fob, and even my iPhone 6. Of course, adding those extra things make for a tight fit since the bag itself isn't much bigger than the camera.

The interior of the bag has a main compartment and a padded secondary pocket that can expand/contract depending on how large the camera is. My iPhone 6 slips easily into this secondard section. The interior top flap has a zippered pocket that's large enough for a spare battery and an SD card. On the exterior, the case has two side pockets, one of which I use for my wall charger (it's a tight fit) and the other for my key fob. It comes with an adjustable shoulder strap that fastens on using plastic clips. If you're a wear-your-case-on-your-belt type, the back has a pass-through; the only way the case would come off is if you removed your belt. The top has a small handle.

Only a couple of things about this case made me deduct a star from my rating: the plastic clips (I've had plastic clips break on me); the shoulder strap doesn't rotate on its clips, so you must take care to clip it in the correct direction; the strap is not padded. These are all minor issues, and they don't impact the functionality of the case.

-- Debbie Lee Wesselmann
on May 25, 2017
This case is the one Amazon recommends for the Lumix DC-FZ80 camera so I bought one for my new camera. The camera fits, but just barely. I like to carry a couple of extra batteries but even that was an issue with this bag. The outside pockets do not expand outward, so the camera and the batteries fight for the same interior space, even though separated by a fabric barrier. I tried it for a couple of weeks but finally realized the bag was not going to work for me so I returned it. I hesitated to only give the product three stars because it is well made. But for this application (holding a larger bridge type camera), it's not the best choice.
For those with the DC-FZ80 or the FZ70, you may want to look at the Lowepro Adventura SH 120 II - A Protective and Compact DSLR Shoulder Bag. It's slightly larger than the Case Logic product, but much more roomy. It gives me the choice of loading the camera lens side down or with the handgrip side up (my preference).
on September 26, 2017
I currently own a Sony A7RII w/ the Zeiss Batis 18mm 2.8 Wide angle lens.

I am planning a long trip in which I am trying to minimize everything I am bringing along and I can't get over how perfect this little case is for my camera set up. It fits snug with the lens hood on backwards, no movement whatsoever and is about 33% smaller than the current bag I was using. Throw in that this is at the fraction of the cost - this is the bag i was looking for! Absolutely perfect for someone with a similar camera set up looking to make everything as small as possible for travel!
on November 11, 2017
so far this is holding up really well. i have had for a couple weeks. i purchased for my canon t5i with the standard lens for travel. i also wanted a more purse like bag to carry around. i can put my i.d. and a little bit of cash in the inner pocket. for walking around and taking photos i can leave the camera in the bag lens down, screen up and it sits real snug. i push the strap all the way to one side and then leave it hanging out sometimes after i zip it. no room for any bigger lens then the 18-55. maybe a smaller lens would work-- but, forget about having a zoom lens and using this size bag. for what i wanted it works. and, the extra pockets are great.
on October 11, 2017
Fits a nikon l820 with a little room to spare it's not like it would fit a large DLSR but it has enough room to fit a lot of common cameras. It's actually made from good material that feels really nice to the touch. There is a zipper on the inside that the designers were smart enough to put in a cover for it so it wont dangle around inside and scratch up your cameras screen or whatever else it could come in contact with. It seems like it would be really top heavy but it's surprisingly well balanced. Would recommend, don't regret purchasing and I always have buyers remorse if the product I get isn't up to my standards but this meets all of my requirements.
on July 17, 2017
Just received, but it is well constructed and it looks like it will last 10 or 20 years. I can't find any reason to give it less than 5 stars. I will reduce my rating if something happens to change that.

I have a compact point-and-shoot camera, not a DSLR, but the cases made for compact point-and-shoots don't give you much storage space. I want everything except my tripod in one package - camera, spare cards and batteries, cables, chargers, tripod quick-release plate, lens cloth, and the case's shoulder strap. This does the trick nicely, with a little room to spare. It could probably even hold a small hardcopy user's manual for the camera, if I had one. I will keep the camera in the small inside pocket to protect it from scratching by the rest.
VINE VOICEon January 15, 2014
This case is a perfect fit for my Pentax X-5 and would work well with compact zooms like the Nikon COOLPIX L820 or Canon PowerShot SX510 however the interior compartment is not deep enough to accommodate most DSLRS with an 18mm-55mm or larger lens. In terms of style and functionality, it is nearly identical to AmazonBasics Fixed Zoom/Compact System Camera Case (Gray Interior), but I think this one is of greater quality at a relatively insignificant price difference.

The case has two zippered exterior pockets for storage of cables, lens caps and extra batteries. Both pockets have have mesh netting inside that will secure items like the batteries. The top flap has a zippered pocket for storage of SD cards and there is additionally another interior slot for separation of the camera body from other items like charging cables. The adjustable strap isn't real comfortable but it gets the job done.
on May 2, 2015
This review is for Case Logic DCB-304 Compact System/Hybrid...

This smaller camera bag was just what I needed for my new Canon camera. It's a smaller version of a DSLR and didn't need too much case but it does have a long lens so I needed something that would fit it. This one loads easily from the top. The side pockets are on both sides and hold my batteries, charger and memory cards. I have carried for almost a year. Amazon deleted my original review.

I like this case and carry it weekly. I bought it for vacation and never stopped using it. It's durable. Still looks new. The only I did was add my own wider strap with padding. But considering you won't be able to get it filled too heavy, the strap included is satisfactory.

**I paid full price for this item.
on December 31, 2013
I wanted the minimum case to safely hold my FZ200 and "necessities". Like you, I read the reviews. As you have seen from the various reviews this case ranges from "perfect for the camera" to "this case is too small for the camera". I took a chance. I am glad I did. The case is perfect for the FZ200. Rather than stopping here, I will tell you exactly how and what can be fit into the case.

1) take the hood off the camera, reverse it, and put it back over the lens.
2) Open the main compartment of the case. Holding the camera in your right hand, place it other end down with top of the camera toward the padded divider and the back toward the side. The strap gently gets balled up on top of the lens.
3) Behind the padded divider and to the lens end of the case, you can put a spare battery (or two if you have them). You can also fit other thin accessories, pad of paper, pen, credit card, id, money, etc)
4) In the side pocket toward the back of the camera you can fit the battery charger.
5) In the other side pocket, you can fit some creative filers and a lens cloth.
6) In the top zippered compartment you can fit a spare SD card and a usb memory card reader

I am not sure about you, but that is pretty much all that I would generally want/need with me on most outings or trips.
You can obviously perform a number of alternate uses of the various storage areas but I just fully described what I did for demonstration purposes.

If I need a tripod, that would certainly not fit in any case I would consider. Thus, I purchased a tripod with its own case. In that case, I store my remote shutter release with the tripod. I would not likely use a shutter release without a tripod so this makes sense to me.

The only other accessories I would likely consider are an external flash and microphone. For me, they would be used in special cases. To handle them, I would use a fanny pack. I would see this as an exception to general usage.

Thus the complete package would be in three small containers. I will always grab the camera case and grab one or both of the others as the situation warrants.

Bottom line --
The case definitely works for the FZ200 (and probably any of the other popular small bridge cameras with a large zoom lens.

It meets my needs: The smallest case to hold my FZ200 and commonly needed items.