Spring Deals Automotive Best Books of the Month Casual Friday Style nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Prime exclusive: $24.99 for a limited time Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

Case Logic DCB-304 Compact System/Hybrid Camera Case (Black)
Package Type: Standard Packaging|Change

on August 8, 2015
Haven't taken this thing out yet, but so far I really like it! My Cannon camera fits in it perfectly even with the big lens and the side pockets have room for my battery charger. Seems pretty durable. I love that the strap is long enough to wear cross body. Great product, great price! Would recommend.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
11 comment| 131 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on May 25, 2016
I wanted a small case to carry and protect the new Canon Powershot SX530 HS camera I had purchased. I also wanted it to be able to carry a couple extra batteries, SD cards and charger. This case fits the bill! It is a small, compact yet functional case that fits the SX530 well. The camera can be placed in the case lens down or on it's side which I prefer for quicker access removing. It has a small zippered pouch in the lid which is ideal for additional SD cards and some lens paper. It has a partition in the front of the inside case for the charger. It has zippered pouches on both sides with internal mesh pockets that can hold several batteries or like small items such as lens cleaning brush, etc. The fabric is your typical polyester thick, tough material in black with orange accents. There is a very wide belt loop that can do double duty as a handle although the padded handle at the top is extremely comfortable and solid. The case has rings on the side to attach the included shoulder strap. The should strap has good size clips that while plastic feel solid and reliable. The shoulder strap itself is adequate in length and functional, but nothing to write home about. It is adequate for the relatively light load the case and contents will weigh. Rarely have I been so satisfied with an inexpensive camera or video case.
review imagereview imagereview image
on April 26, 2016
This case feels well-made and sturdy. My Nikon D40x fits pretty well, and my husband's Canon T3i *barely* fits. Both have kit lenses attached, and bigger lenses would not fit in this case for either camera. This case is probably better for mirrorless cameras. The side pockets are big enough to fit a battery each. There's a nice, sturdy loop down the back that makes it easy to attach to a backpack if you take it hiking or such.
review imagereview image
on May 25, 2016
Case fits the D3300 equipped with the kit lens perfectly! Nice and snug while giving you two side pockets to slide in a filter or batteries. Inner lid pocket could be used to storage extra SD cards. There is a slot within the main camera compartment, but the camera leaves no room to place anything larger than a microfiber towel. This case matches my need perfectly as I am an avid hiker/camper that needs a compact camera case. Highly recommend for adventurers or beginners alike!
review imagereview image
22 comments| 25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 27, 2015
This is a great little case. I bought it for my Nikon Coolpix L840. I was worried it might not be big enough, but it's perfect. It has three zippered pockets (two on the outside, one on the inside) and an extra pouch on the inside. There's enough room for my camera, the instruction manual, the USB cord, a mini-tabletop tripod, a memory card holder, and lens wipes + spray - with room to spare (yet, it's not big enough that the camera bounces around; it's secure). It feels pretty well-cushioned and the adjustable strap sits very comfortably, keeping the case itself out of the way (I have it adjusted so the case sits right above my hip and sticks close to my waist). I love the colors, as well - subtle black on the outside and hunter orange & silver waiting to surprise you on the inside (these colors also make everything in the case easy to see). I am super stoked about this case, I'm glad I chose it.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
on May 25, 2017
This case is the one Amazon recommends for the Lumix DC-FZ80 camera so I bought one for my new camera. The camera fits, but just barely. I like to carry a couple of extra batteries but even that was an issue with this bag. The outside pockets do not expand outward, so the camera and the batteries fight for the same interior space, even though separated by a fabric barrier. I tried it for a couple of weeks but finally realized the bag was not going to work for me so I returned it. I hesitated to only give the product three stars because it is well made. But for this application (holding a larger bridge type camera), it's not the best choice.
For those with the DC-FZ80 or the FZ70, you may want to look at the Lowepro Adventura SH 120 II - A Protective and Compact DSLR Shoulder Bag. It's slightly larger than the Case Logic product, but much more roomy. It gives me the choice of loading the camera lens side down or with the handgrip side up (my preference).
on September 26, 2017
I currently own a Sony A7RII w/ the Zeiss Batis 18mm 2.8 Wide angle lens.

I am planning a long trip in which I am trying to minimize everything I am bringing along and I can't get over how perfect this little case is for my camera set up. It fits snug with the lens hood on backwards, no movement whatsoever and is about 33% smaller than the current bag I was using. Throw in that this is at the fraction of the cost - this is the bag i was looking for! Absolutely perfect for someone with a similar camera set up looking to make everything as small as possible for travel!
on November 11, 2017
so far this is holding up really well. i have had for a couple weeks. i purchased for my canon t5i with the standard lens for travel. i also wanted a more purse like bag to carry around. i can put my i.d. and a little bit of cash in the inner pocket. for walking around and taking photos i can leave the camera in the bag lens down, screen up and it sits real snug. i push the strap all the way to one side and then leave it hanging out sometimes after i zip it. no room for any bigger lens then the 18-55. maybe a smaller lens would work-- but, forget about having a zoom lens and using this size bag. for what i wanted it works. and, the extra pockets are great.
on July 22, 2016
Case logic dcb-304, i would say is a case that is primarily meant for compact point and shoot cameras. The case is smaller than it looks in pictures, which can be a positive or negative feature depending on your needs. For me i needed a minimalist case, so small was a feature that was necessary but this might have been just i little bit too small. I bought this for a Oly micro 4/3 camera which is about the same size as a sony eos-m, nex, (practically a compact in size). However, the case is quite small to fit extra accessories such as charger+cord. The side pockets with mesh nets are almost useless in my opinion. the sides are not sewed/designed to flare out when items are placed inside. When items are placed in side-pockets, it pushes inward toward the camera side walls, leaving you less space for the main compartment and pushing sidewalls towards your camera. side-pockets will barely fit a 3ft folded usb cord if your camera and other accessories are full in the main compartment. I would see that the pockets are good for small singular items such as extra camera batteries.

As for the inside top-zipper pocket, i found its only use is for extra flash storage cards. I like that the main compartment has an elastic divider pocket inside towards the front; i just wished it was a divider that was attached left to right side walls to make it bigger and not just a pocket sewed on to the front inside wall.

overall i was able to fit my micro4/3 camera with 9mm lens attached, 1- 42mm lens w/ 37mm filter threads, 1 - 3.3 in lengthwise tele lens w/ 58mm threads, and battery charger + cord. Its a tight fit and a little bit of a game of tetris, but it works for me since its compact. In real life situations my camera would be out ready for use while this holds my two lenses ready to interchange.

I give it 3-3.5 stars because it works for my camera but it was probably not designed to be used for mirrors-less cameras. But it does work for a minimalist, so i would say it fits under it's name as a compact/hybrid case. maybe just a few mm bigger and some design improvements it would be a 4-5 star case. But for the price you can't beat this cases value
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on November 19, 2017
It worked great for two years and then the zipper came off half of the zipper track while I was trying to close it, and I couldn't get it back on. So if you are like me and fill the bag full and zip it and attach it to other bags... watch out for that. ...I tied it closed with zip ties and kept going, but that means it's hard to get the camera out again :)
Also the case is just barely big enough for a a Canon T5 if you wrap the camera strap around the lens just right instead of putting it on top, because there is no more room in the case. So keep in mind that this is a snug fit. :)